Pokemon give way for July [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be giving away Larvitar with 2 egg moves Dragon Dance/Outrage Tyrunt with 4 egg moves Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang/Dragon Dance Squirtle with 3 egg move Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Water Spout also may or may not have ha Shinx with 3 egg moves Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Thunder Fang Pansear with 3 egg moves Low Kick/Fire Punch/heat Wave and Phione.
Please read the rules below:
Please always remember to say please and thank you.
This is a giveaway thread. That being said I giveaway what you see and nothing more. Do not ask me for XY or Z when I don't even offer XY or Z.
The whole point in making this thread was so that people can trade easier with other users. That being said please feel free to use my pokemon for breeding which I HIGHLY encourage.
Use acceptable grammar.
Deposit a Pokemon ask for a level 1-10 (Name of pokemon u want) on the GTS. Use MagTops as a message. also answer this one question:What is your favorite Pokemon game and why? stock Larvitar x4 Tyrunt x5 Shinx x5 Squirtle x5 Pansear x5 Phione x5

Last edited:
Phione, my bad. My favorite Pokemon game is gold because I love ho-oh. I deposited a psyduck named sai in the gts with magtops as the message

spng bob

formerly BoB Esponja
Yo MagTops.

I deposited a female lv 37 Tynamo. Please, can i have Larvitar :D?

Pokemon Crystal is my favorite game cause Suicune is the best pokemon ever!

Ty for the giveaway!!

Last edited:
Hello Magtops
I deposited a male Joltik lvl 8, can i have a phione?
For sure my favorite game is pokemon silver, i have a big nostalgic feeling about this game, because i completed the entire pokedex,
that means, a lot of cable link trades with my friends haha.
Thank you =)

Hello Magtops
I deposited a male Joltik lvl 8, can i have a phione?
For sure my favorite game is pokemon silver, i have a big nostalgic feeling about this game, because i completed the entire pokedex,
that means, a lot of cable link trades with my friends haha.
Thank you =)
Hi I did not see your Joltik it got pick up someone and good for you I remember playing gen 1 and Link cables where a pain in the but to use and if you don't mid me asking what did you get for filling up the Pokedex

Last edited:
update I now have shinx in moon balls 2 female and 3 male with 3to 5ivs all have egg moves Fire Fang/Quick Attack/ice Fang/Double Kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)