Pokemon IV Calculator

This took 2 days to code.

Used Javascript/CSS/HTML.

I've been doing multiple checks against MetalKid's IV Calculator, but I would still like other's to use and see if there are mistakes.

http://moregfx.com/PKMN/IV.htm

Please don't re-use or redistribute or use anywhere else unless you ask here.

Also, can you tell me what happens at the end?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Please don't re-use or redistribute or use anywhere else unless you ask here.
No. By posting something in C&C, you are making it available for Smogon to use. This isn't free advertising space.

I just don't want anyone using it right now until it has been proven to work. Ok, anyone who wants to use it, go ahead ^^. Also, chaos it is only working for people offline, but online the Javascript just doesnt do anything, would you know why?

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Your source code is an absolute mess - nonsensical variable names, no indentation to speak of, etc... I'm not going to look at it in-depth.

I did, but it gave problems 'onchange' in IE and Safari. I can also validate it easier this way. chaos, I will try and indent it etc, but the variable names make absolute sense. They are all basically the stat followed by iv / ev / pv / base.

Wait, so the Javascript is working for you? Anyways, what exactly did you type into the nature box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)