Pokemon IV Shop (Just starting off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just started getting into breeding pokemon for competitive play. Although I don't have a wide variety of pokemon atm, I do have a couple of pokemon to trade currently (will update regularly).

Phanthump 5 IV (HP,Attk,Def,Sp.Def,Spd) Impish Nature, most of them are natural cure.
(31/31/31/xx/31/31)

Eevee 4-5IV (any variety) mostly Calm nature, but i do have a small variety of natured eevee's. Adapitability and Runaway
(any variety of perfect 5 IV, Ex: xx/31/31/31/31/31, 31/31/xx/31/31/31, 31/31/31/xx/31/31,etc.) (Contact me for specifics)

Croagunk 5 IV (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Adamant nature, Dry Skin (I have the ability to breed Poison Touch or Anticipation).

I currently have no preferences for trades if anyone is looking for the above pokemon, all i ask is for a 4-5IV pokemon in return, but I can be lenient. Send me a message if you are interested. If I do not have a current pokemon of the ones listed above, I can always breed one for you and get it to you as quickly as possible

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
per our rules at the top of the forum, would be nice if you could specify the IVs on the eevees you're offering mainly:

Trade Thread Rules

List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.

Ah, well I feel weird... thanks tho. Still new to this side of pokemon and haven't quite learned what the hidden abilites are. I appreciate the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)