Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

uhh I see no restrictions on Arceus's kill besides that it can't kill teammates?? Unless you meant that it's only 1 time but what would you expect from an unblockable kill...

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it's not entirely unblockable.

i can't say more now since i died but you'll understand once the game is over.

let's just say the mafia would be MUCH MUCH better off if there's wasn't one stupid blockable target.

INTERMISSION.

A pillar of light comes forth from the sky, hitting THE_IRON_KENYAN. However, when the light dissipates, you see him still standing. You have no idea how that happened; you have no idea how he survived, but he did.

EDIT: polelover44, after you have archived/deleted/whatever some of your PMs, I've got a PM (possibly more) that I need to forward to you
I assume this is where Arceus used his kill? The description sure sounds like Judgment to me.

Night 5 is over.

You wake up, and upon going outside, you see a body of a powerful dragon in the middle of the town square. The mighty Pokémon had been felled by a supernatural force, it seems. Upon closer inspection, you recognized the body to be that of Staraptor Call.
Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Salamence.
You are the Dragon Pokemon. Obvious enough. You are so powerful, that some people have been trying to push you into a Suspect Test. All I can tell is, you are powerful.
You do not have an active ability. However, dragons often guard, er, protect castles. As such, if a Protector inspects you, you will appear to be:
Dear Staraptor Call,
You are Salamence.
You are the Dragon Pokemon. Obvious enough. You are so powerful, that some people have been trying to push you into a Suspect Test. All I can tell is, you are powerful.
You do not have an active ability. However, you have significant defensive EV investment. As such, you have two lives. Lynches will kill both of them.
You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
You are aligned with the Deathly. You win if the Deathly eliminate all hostile factions.
Satisfied with the death of another mafia, you go about your business.

Luckily, Altair has returned.
It also seems LightWolf has wandered off somewhere else.

Altair

just who is the coon?
wait shit stop the lynch i just got info meaning that naruto is probably clean and will edit this post with a new lynch target

edit: ok everyone get finnragetti, his claim (village one-time lynchproof) is dubious at best so at least a villager wont die today (should he be one)

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Night 6

MAJORITY. No one is going to stop this lynch...

You quickly crowd around Naruto, but Altair yells for you to stop and instead go after FinnRagetti. However, your hosts stop you and say "How dare you try to lynch someone so cute?" Undaunted, you go after FinnRagetti only to find that his role is, indeed, too cute to lynch. So you don't lynch anyone.

Deadline is 48 hours from now.

Suck it! I'm a f-ing cleffa. No one can handle how cute I am. Altair I am assuming you need to talk because last time we talked I was cleaned...so WTF happened here. Thank you very much and now that you know I am an unlynchable cleffa, please do not waste any further efforts on trying to lynch me. Thanks. And why the f do I have computer issues at the time of my lynches??? I have yet to argue against them yet, but o well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)