Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

Aura_Guardian said:
Dear J-man/FinnRagetti,
You are Cleffa.

You are the Star Shape Pokemon. You are almost poweless. However, you do have one unique strategy: Level 1 Focus Sash Endeavor. Magic Guard protects you from indirect harm in battle. As such, you and your evolutions are sometimes used solely for being decent at other things and because of that one ability.

You have no night role. However, you have the Cute Charm ability instead of your aformentioned Magic Guard. Because no one will hurt a such a cute pokemon, you cannot be lynched. You can be inspected, killed, and bodyguarded, you can vote, and you can talk. But you can't do much else.

You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
There's my role for clarification. Completely unlynchable, not a one-time role

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Day 7

You awaken with a sense of dread. Your fears are confirmed when you see RBG, zorbees, and THE_IRON_KENYAN all dead. RBG seems to have died from fright, zorbees from being trapped in a temple that just caved in, and THE_IRON_KENYAN from an orb of energy.
Dear RBG,
You are Linoone.

You are the Rushing Pokemon. You can run up to 60 mph, are shaped like a weasel, and can't turn very well. You have an excellent nose for finding your favorite food, berries.

You know how to use Odor Sleuth. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Odor Sleuth USER for berries." USER won't have any berries, so you'll settle for his full role PM.

You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
Dear zorbees,
You are Infernape.

You are the Flame Pokemon. You use your Speed and attacking power to defeat many foes. Depending on your moveset, you can hit a variety of threats.

You know how to use Fake Out. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Fake Out USER." USER will flinch and not be able to perform an action. Because Fake Out requires surprise, you may not target the same person twice ever, unless your role is redirected.

Dear THE_IRON_KENYAN,
You are Palkia.

You are the Spacial Pokemon. You rule all of space. You are also known for your rivalry with Dialga and Giratina. When your father, Arceus came recruiting, you saw that he was a threat to all of space. As such, you have set yourself against him and all of his servants.

In this fight, you have rallied the Protectors to fight with you. Also, you have an elite core of allies, the Loyal. Unfortunately, the Loyal are loyal only to you. They believe themselves higher than the Protectors, and will fight against them if you die. Until then, they are not hostile to the Protectors.

As a diety of old, you carry great respect with you. You have not lost that respect by allying with the forces of destruction, the Deathly, and the Fast and Timely, like your father, Arceus, and your twins, Dialga and Giratina. Your vote counts double.

You also have immunity to instant death. However, the bodyguards can only protect you once. If one of them guards you and prevents a kill, you will be unprotectable after that. You and the bodyguard will both be informed. If two people target you for death, then you will die. However, attacks on you can be redirected.

You know how to use Spacial Rend, your signature move. Once per night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Spacial Rend USER1 and USER2." Any ability targeting USER1 will instead target USER2, and vice-versa. You may not targert yourself. If you try, a space-time rift will grab you in an infinite loop of logic, paralyzing you the night you try (It will fail, but not much else will happen).

<snip>

You are aligned with both the Loyal and the Protectors. You win if you survive until the game ends and your factions win.
You realize with dread that the Loyal are now a mafia. Also, it seems that Lightwolf has returned, but TanzAufDemVulkan has wandered out of town.

PMs are going out. Please wait to start a lynch until I edit this with an "all PMs sent" or variant thereof.

All sent, I think.

EDIT: DEADLINE IS 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i would assume you can't get laid because you're like 14 and dumb, but considering you live in mexico (the shoddiest of places at best) i suppose it's not entirely unlikely.

Altair

just who is the coon?
So im loyal, I told a lot of people already so it might as well be in the open. However, our team has a reviver so we will be able to revive palkia :)

ANYWAYS today we are lynching agape, the deathly kidnapper, fucker moling me

LYNCH AMAKE

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
cry me a river yeti

Edit: Hahahaha guys I fucking called it, TOLD YOU ALTAIR WAS LOYAL.

Edit 2: Btw I dont eat this revivor thing so lets keep an eye on Lightwolf who was oh-so-attached to Altair since the beginning.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Well alright the loyal have a 50-50 shot at winning, while the protectors (that includes you rey) win, since either undisput3d or naruto are the last fast and timely and after that win I think, barring any neutrals (i.e. A neutral wolf that activates when both lynchpins die)

Actually my team can use our one-shots to take out one suspect, meanwhile I can inspect whoever hasnt been cleared by me (which is no one I think, btw I get full role PM when I inspect), so yeah go team!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)