Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

You are wandering about in your peaceful Pokemon town. A dark cloud comes across the sky. You hear four divine voices. "You dare stand in my way? I, Arceus, shall destroy you, and then the humans. They stole my Jewel of life from me!" booms the first voice. A fast voice then comes in a quite timely fashion. "I, Dialga shall help my father Arceus avenge himself on you. Surrender now, and your lives will be spared. I promise the Fast and Timely will not harm those who do not oppose us," Dialga declares. A deathly silence comes about as Giratina declares, "You are constantly ruining my realm. For that, my Deathly servants will destroy you all!" Finally, Palkia's voice resounds, "My Loyal followers, we must stop Dialga and Giratina and Arceus. Protectors of this town, join me." So, you Protectors set about with help from the Loyal to destroy the Fast and Timely and the Deathly. you know that they have infiltrated you, though. So, your first order of business: find the spies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RULES (mostly swiped from Maximum Carnage Mafia):
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player, unless you are revived.
1.1 There might be a way for the dead to come back in this game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. Kills are invalid on Night 0, but any other roles are valid. During this time, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM Aura Guardian or polelover44 if you want help creating a fake role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are not perfect and will most likely make mistakes in role PMs.

3.1 If you find an error, please contact either Aura Guardian or polelover44 and we will fix it.
3.2 There is at least one mole in this game.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Aura Guardian or polelover44 for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use vote/voting/lynch/lynching or any variation (I will be lenient with this). To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote or unbold it and post a new vote. You may choose to vote no lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities, but that does not mean anything will happen.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. That means don't ask about them.

10. There no items in this game.

11. I should be informed about all google docs, spreadsheets, IRC channels, pastebins, or whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC use is crucial to communication in this game. If I find any user's neglecting IRC or other communication with his or her team, we will sub out (after prodding of course).

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find either of us on IRC on #warau, and Aura Guardian on #fluodome (EDIT: and #lynchpin). You can find both Aura Guardian and polelover44 under our respective nicks.

14. Send all PMs to Aura Guardian and polelover44, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for us.

15. This is a double lynchpin game. This does not mean that broken up factions can be broken up more. This means that there are two lynchpins, just like in Maximum Carnage Mafia.

16. If a role PM contradicts the rules, the role PM takes priority.

Player list:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Alive: 9)
Altair
asim
felixmartin/Thorns (U-Turned in end of Day 5)
J-man/FinnRagetti (subbed in Day 1)
LightWolf
porygon3
reyscarface
supermarth64
TanzAufDemVulkan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Dead: 18)
Thoughts - Giratina - Inspector/Twin - Deathly - Banished to the Distortion world Day 1.
vonFiedler - Darkrai - Hooker/New Twin - Deathly - Banished to New Moon Island Day 2.
Alchemator - Pikachu - Kamikaze - Loyal - Beaten up Night 2
GoldenKnight - Celebi - Crossfire Preventor (unused) - Fast and Timely - Banished to the forest Day 3
-Mind- - Smeargle - Role Copy - Protectors - Meteored Night 3
Class/Yeti (subbed in Day 1) - Ninjask - Kidnapper - Fast and Timely - Paralyzed and hit by Gunk Shot and Haze Day 4
Hegna - Dialga - delayed Hooker, twin with Arceus - Fast and Timely - Frostbitten and Bullet Punched Night 4
imperfectluck - Scizor - Vigilante - Protectors - Collapsed from fear Night 4
Nook - Arceus - one-time instant death, lynchpin, double twin - Fast and Timely and Deathly - Put to sleep Day 5
Staraptor Call - Salamence - mole and fake one-time BPV - Deathly - Collapsed from fear Night 5
RBG - Linoone - inspector - Protectors - collapsed from fright Night 6
zorbees - Infernape - limited hooker - Protectors - temple caved in Night 6
THE_IRON_KENYAN - Palkia - mayor/village lynchpin/redirector - Loyal/Protectors - struck by an orb of energy Night 6
Amake - Spiritomb - Kidnapper - Deathly - Temple caved in Day 7
Moocle - Guardevoir - Reviver/psuedo-twin - Protectors - Orb of energy Night 7
jumpluff - Cresselia - Bodyguard - Protectors - frightened Night 7
undisput3d - Deoxys - Mole and fake one-time BPV - Fast and Timely - Meteored and burnt up Night 7
Naruto - Jirachi - one-time Bulletproof vest - Protectors - Lynched Day 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Role PMs are going out. Do not discuss them, unless you are mafia on the same team, until they are all out. Also, for mafia organization, I'm extending deadline by 24 hours: you now have 3 days.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Ok thanks for clarifying that.

Btw my role here sucks (not as much as in Remoraid though).

Gl all.

Edit: Aura Guardian just told me his connection on Smogon is down, therefore Role PMs will be delayed a little bit.

ALL ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT. If you think you're missing one, tell me.

Seems polelover44 decided to start this with a bang.
Dear polelover44,
You are Electrode.

You are the Ball Pokemon. Bomb Ball, that is. You wait on the floor for us to try to pick you up. Then you attack a very irritated player. You love to blow up, so that is what you'll do.

You know how to use Explosion. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Explode USER." USER will die from third-degree burns. You will also die.

You are aligned with the Protectors. You win if the Protectors eliminate all hostile factions.
Meanwhile, it seems Aura Guardian has died of third-degree burns.
Dear Aura Guardian,
You are Uxie.

You are the Knowledge Pokemon. You hide under a lake for your safety and keep your eyes shut for everyone else's. You give amnesia to whomever looks into your eyes.

You have no night role. However, because you are the Knowledge Pokemon, you know every player and every alliance. The list of mafia and villagers is as follows:
Alliance - username - role - power
<snip>

You also know how to use Knock Off. At any time, you may send a PM entitled "Day/Night X - Knock Off USER." USER will be moved to the dead players list. This may only be used if you have cause.

You also know how to use U-turn. At any time, you may send a PM entitled "Day/Night X - U-turn USER1 for USER2." USER1 will be subbed out and USER2 subbed in. This may only be used if you have cause.

You are aligned with yourself. You win if you are the last man standing.
Pleased at the loss of a wolf, you start the night officially.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
itt I get N0'd since I'm at the top of the player list and A_G didn't bother to randmoise it.

EDIT: @ Hegna, yep my luck is that bad.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Attention: all protectors

I have decided to step up and take control of the village. My role name is Ho-oh, and I can inspect for role names (not abilities or alliance), how familiar. Anyways I am going to take claims, of course I dont expect people to claim n0 but that is always welcome!!

Also the reason that I'm leading with this role is that if I die, I am no big loss, and I can actually prove my role if I'm alive.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
My god Altair you idiot I told you IIIII was going to lead the village because thats what my role basically does. Seriously, I also told you your role was quite good and to not go out like that. For fucks sake dude cant you understand.

Altair

just who is the coon?
Well first of all my role is perfect to lead, Palkia's smogon name was stated in my role PM, so I already know who he is and can put the bg on him and he doesnt have to claim to some random person who steps up and demands him to. Another benefit is that Palkia is someone who is definitely in the game, and unless I'm faking and the real palkia isnt the person I'm referencing (if you are palkia and someone I havent talked to, please step up and say so), I am pretty much proven villager because it doesnt really make sense for a mafia to know the lynchpin right off the bat, now does it?

About the role-name inspect part of my role, I may be a pretty powerful role in this game, but I doubt that I am the only village inspector, as having only me would hinder info-gathering, so I am not a giant loss if I die.

About your own claim, as you described it to me, it is shady, unprovable, and a widely used mafia false claim. Also your character is someone who could easily be with giratina.

Also hi5 eo we usurped rey leading the village in two separate games

reyscarface

World Defender
How retarded can you be lol.

I am not a BPV, and im willing to prove my role whenever. I am basically a 10000X times better Village Leader than you (role wise) but you arent willing to accept that, seriously dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)