Pokemon Mixed Platinum Retyping Project

How is this for Ponyta?

Still have to do the in-battle sprites, but I would like to know how you feel about the design.

I got one of the Ice Machops done, not sure if I'm pleased with the result though.
Everything seems good, although his...what do you call those things, his hair, skull, ridge, things...seem a little bit crooked on the one to our right, while that same one has a rather dark spot in between it and the middle one.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Reservations made.

Server Crash - That should be good enough for a Steel/Flying type.

Tyrant - Very clever Pachirisu! The sand isn't needed though, the texture itself already carries the concept. I can get rid of myself, so you're done with this one.

Albinoloon - Great color scheme! Keep going.

Charmander - Agreeing with the others.

Chocolate-kip - The crooked head things look fine, since they look like jagged ice.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Seems I can't get a decent download for sprites, because Spriters Resource only has the first frames for front and back sprites.
Anyone mind PMing me for help on to get all Platinum sprites, front pose and back pose 1st frame and 2nd frame? Much appreciated!

The back sprite was actually very challenging because I had to assume with was behind the flame, but whatever. I still have to make the tail droop I for the other two. Plus, would it be viable for the second frames to have straight tails? It might be a cool movement when considering you only see the second frame for a second or two.

EDIT: plus, I hate the shading on the top leaf of the back sprite. Help?

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Danmire - There's already a link to the sprites on the first post.

Charmander - Don't worry, I can fix any sprite that gets done. Just finish it to the best of your ability.

Alright. I'll have both Ponyta and Rapidash done by sometime mid-tomorrow, I'm kind of busy right now with C&C stuff.

Does anyone have a claim on Octillery yet? Because I've been seeing him as a Fire/Electric type for a long time.
e: I guess I'll claim it, but instead, Fire/Psychic.
e2: Remoraid would be the same.
e3: To hell with it, Fire/Ice. Final answer.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Here you go! I hope you guys like it.
(bottom ones are shiny)
Now I'm having a problem with the back sprites of Houndoom, because Paint says "It can't support/invalid bitmap" or something. Any help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)