Pokemon Nationals Shenanigans: A thread of joyous daydreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I do believe that we must go back to Scotty's and have another cornhole tournament.

Also ban Dubs. OP at cornhole and has no counters.
oh God, i had completely forgotten about the corn hole madness of 2011. Man, when we go to scottys, we just TAKE OVER. I'm sure the staff know us by now and all the hogging of the place we usually do. i cant wait to chill at scottys again. that comfy outdoor couch~

oh so comfy.

cant forget the entertainment though

Ray Rizzo ^_^

i have to say that last year before my trip i was like "WOO INDIANAPOLIS! MUSEUMS BAKERIES MUSEUMS!" and then i just played pokemon

That was what mine was like too until a certain black fraternity took over the entire city.
Rofl, that was so unexpected. The entire city was taken over. I also think it would be cool if we could get a bunch of other DS games going to. Anyone for Mario Kart 7 or Kid Icarus Uprising?

Mario Kart 7 yes, it is impossible to have a 3DS an not that game. I don't have Kid icarus Uprising, don't intend to get, but it sure looks good.

I'm up for some Soccer, bball, and Rugby if anyone plays.

Scartch that, I'll do whatever we all decide to do as a group. We should stick together and have HUGE blowouts man.

I will be bringing a soccer ball for hallway shenanigans, as well as a Wii and SSBB because.... ssb is awesome. I can bring Melee too if you veterans out there want to hit the sick combos.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Anyone bringing there n64? I have both stadiums, and the whole crapload of n64 games.

Also with everyones seeming love for brawl in the nationals thread, how about we host a tournament for brawl . Winner gets Cookies?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
WHITE CASTLE EVENING TRIP - last year

a dangerous journey not for the faint of heart (no seriously, i may even have to pass permission slips for parents to sign ). apart from it being in the most ghetto part if the city, white castle itself leaves you either liking it or hating hate (example huy and i, one loved it and one hated it)

I already know Teej is in, and if i'm there this summer, i'll be making the trip for the 2nd time. i cant promise that we wont have to run for it at some point or call 911/fight our way back to safety (like when we are under the really dark, sketchy bridge), but if you make it back, i can promise that you wont ever be the same........for the remainder of the weekend.
also you'll be able to see the Harold & Kumar white castle movies and tell your friends "hey, i've been to white castle, yeah bro"

OK SO WHOS IN?!?!?! This is some real deep @#%* shenanigans we are talking about here, think twice before you answer

for people going to toronto, i can lug my crappy N64 and some games over if anyone wants. i have diddy kong racing, pokemon stadium/snap etc.

also MK7.

also today is a crappy day for practicing for me, i removed my own TR (for the second time) and i somehow managed to used follow me and final gambit in the same turn (accelgor and togekiss) and man i am just terrible. play me on PO if you want some quotes i swear to god

Anyone bringing there n64? I have both stadiums, and the whole crapload of n64 games.

Also with everyones seeming love for brawl in the nationals thread, how about we host a tournament for brawl . Winner gets Cookies?
YES!!! BRAWL TOURNY!!!

But seriously, that sounds awesome. My sister and even little brother could do that too lol.

I can bring my n64, you bring the games, and I would love to brawl!

I too am up for a game of real football or basketball
But I think that if we are going to really have a game, then it'd work out a lot better if we organized it. For example, at this point i have no idea, where we will play the game(s), when we will play them, who will play, and who is bringing the game (a ball in the case of these games). So I thought we could pick a location, date, and time for the games, and keep a list of people who want to play each game so we can get an idea of how many people would actually show up to play a game.

So for example:

Smogonites for Real Football

Location: big green field next to convention center (if such a field should exist)

Date & Time: July 30, 5:00 pm

Players:

V17
Pokemaster649
Kid Kadabra
Dozz
Ninahaza
Drifblim
etc

Players Providing Equipment:
Kid Kadaba (ball)

just an example of how we might organize this so that we can actually make this stuff happen, I know that I'm not the only one who wants to make the best out of nats. :D

Sports won't happen in Indiana. Lack of vehicles prevents that. Maybe American football, but anyone who has been to Nats knows damn well that the weather is gonna be unforgiving.

So, to elaborate on what I said in my previous post:

1. Does anybody know of a space for a certain game?

2. What date and time best accommodates everyone who wants to play a game?

3. Who will be bringing the game or equipment needed to play it?

I think, once we have all these questions answered for each game, we will be able to have a lot more shenanigans! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)