Pokemon Nationals Shenanigans: A thread of joyous daydreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about the temperature of Indianapolis last year, I'd kill to be in an ice rink.
At least one of the days I'm gonna wear jeans, a winter hat, a long sleeve undershirt, and if it doesn't hit 90, a sweatshirt. :pimp:

And hell yes broomball...except I can't skate. At all. Lol oh well, it will be interesting. Also along with broomball, I'll have an N64 and 360 along. I'll have the following games:
-Pokemon Stadium
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Pokemon Snap
-Mario Tennis
-Mario Party 3 (if my cousin lets me borrow it)
-Soul Caliber
-Madden 12
-Halo Reach
-MLB 2k12
-NBA 2k12
-Pokemon Online (Sankey Cup most likely) (BYOC)
I will supply small prizes for tournaments for 3 of any of these games for 8+ people. If you're interested just message me or reply here! I will only bring the games that are really wanted, don't need to bring ones that won't be played haha. I'll be staying at the Crowne Plaza, right next to the convention center.

Also if you're interested in being part of a music video/random comedy short, VM me. I'm not sure on the details yet, but when I get them, I'll message all interested. Probably will need 5-6 people, a couple props (a broken DS will be needed, I know that much) and another filmer with HD capability.

17 days :3

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
I could bring MKWii and Smash Bros and a Wii + 2 remotes if anyones up for that

Smash Bros. sounds great. I could also supply another remote or two. I might be able to borrow MK64/Smash Bros. 64 from a friend who has them, who I know is reading this.

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Perhaps I could bring my Gamecube controllers, I don't know. I'm no good at Smash Bros.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Alaka, Duy, Ninahaza, and I did it last year. It was kinda shady and not that fun. It's like 2-3 tiny ass rooms.

Gosh, if only we'd been smart enough to plan on doing that! I bet we could have gone with our friends.
Not sure if sarcasm or actual disappointment. I just saw it on Google maps and was like "ok, that's possibly something to do."

It turns out that there are trains running through the Crowne Plaza, and the room walls are paper thin. Just another thing I read. Sorry for the mass posting XD...

Anyone know if the trains/paper walls have ever been a major problem?

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
yeah maybe for INFANTS

just party hard and pass the fuck out, boy-o.

TWO WEEKS

Can't tell if Laser Tag is happening or not, I am in if so. As long as it isn't some obscene price, but that's doubtful.

Smogonites for Real Football

Date & Time: y

Players:

V17
Pokemaster649
Kid Kadabra
Dozz
Ninahaza
Drifblim
etc
This still gonna happen? Just want to be sure wether or not to bring my cleats and/or ball.

I too am up for a game of real football or basketball
But I think that if we are going to really have a game, then it'd work out a lot better if we organized it. For example, at this point i have no idea, where we will play the game(s), when we will play them, who will play, and who is bringing the game (a ball in the case of these games). So I thought we could pick a location, date, and time for the games, and keep a list of people who want to play each game so we can get an idea of how many people would actually show up to play a game.

So for example:

Smogonites for Real Football

Location: big green field next to convention center (if such a field should exist)

Date & Time: July 30, 5:00 pm

Players:

V17
Pokemaster649
Kid Kadabra
Dozz
Ninahaza
Drifblim
etc

Players Providing Equipment:
Kid Kadaba (ball)

just an example of how we might organize this so that we can actually make this stuff happen, I know that I'm not the only one who wants to make the best out of nats. :D
If PokeKid5 Jr. is allowed to play, he'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)