Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't get near enough claims to get a viable lynch target for today based on that... so if anyone has any information please come to me so we can make a coherent lynch.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh, and here's my role PM, so people can judge for themselves whether or not to trust me (please do).

Dear LonelyNess,

You are Silver. You are the rival character of the Generation II games and their Generation IV remakes, Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver.

You really, really hate Team Rocket. But then again, you've never been a huge fan of those goody goodies, being the antisocial freak you are. They're not so bad though, and they do have the right idea when it comes to hating Team Rocket, so you guess you'll help them out. It's too bad for you that the only way you know how to get anything done is by theft, since it gives you a bad rep. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Stealing Pokemon from USER,' you will raid that user's house for any Pokemon, and steal their powers for yourself. If the user you target is a Pokemon, you will kidnap that user and place him or her under your control. Being the incredibly gifted trainer you are, any power that comes into your possession will be amplified in some way. You can only steal Pokemon from your kind-hearted unsuspecting allies. You may not steal Pokemon and use a Pokemon in your possession in the same night.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
As you can see, my role is not necessary for the village to win (this is one reason I am a good host for information), but at the same time I could be benificial, for example let's say I had stolen away Toothache last night(since he was a Suicune), when I used him tonight not only could I have gotten to know whether or not a user was allied with the Pokemon NPCs, but I could have gotten to know his role as well.

Anyway, I realize that Silver is kind of an "anti-hero" but the nature of my role (being semi-vanilla villager-esque since I'm not sure it's worth stealing roles when I don't know what the amplified versions will be) makes me not only be able to prove that I have said role, but means I am not necessarily a prime target for mafias to kill.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Oh, and also because we are a giving sort of people, we are going to be helping out our own Lady Platina.

<snip> mind doing me a big favor?
<LonelyNess> and what is that
<snip> Dear Player,
<snip> You are Lady Platina, the female protagonist Of the Generation IV games. You are an intelligent and headstrong person, and quite cute to boot.
<snip> You currently have no powers, but if you can get everyone to post a cute picture of yourself in the game thread, something special might happen...
<snip> You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
<snip> so I need you to get everyone to post a picture of lady platina
<LonelyNess> EVERYONE?
<snip> yeah lol
<snip> I asked IPL
<snip> he said he meant everyone who POSTS
<LonelyNess> Lady Platina
<snip> <snip> in my role PM
<snip> <snip> do I really have to get everyone to post
<LonelyNess> that is Dawn, right?
<snip> <imperfectluck> sorry i meant everyone who posts in the thread
<snip> no it's the person from the special manga

Everyone who posts today MUST post a picture of Lady Platina, if you don't, you are mafia.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
It only has to be people who actually post today.

This means Phantasia / GTS / Amelia / Pookar need to change their posts with a picture of Lady Platina or we will start a roll on one of you since there is literally no reason not to put a picture of Lady Platina in your post if you are villager.

posting without a picture in protest against lonelyness

a tyrant is nothing without subjects; do not become a subject

pre-emptive strike: lynch lonelyness

i provide no reasoning for this target, vote with me if you don't want this to be another boring game where one person tries to take control and the village ends up losing regardless

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
Alright, you wanna play that game?

Lynch Thunda

I provide the reasoning that any reasonable person would never make such a stupid vote like that unless they were mafia. Not to mention your obstinance about the picture posting when there is literally no reason not to comply if you are village... even if I was "tricking" everyone, to what end? There's no possible way that there's a mafia ability tied to everyone posting a picture of Lady Platina. Use your fucking brain.

This isn't a popularity contest, thunda, it's a game. Anybody who wants to win said game, vote with me.

posting without a picture in protest against lonelyness

vote with me if you don't want this to be another boring game where one person tries to take control and the village ends up losing regardless
First of all, if LN and thunda are both village, this lynch is pointless. Second, this is for <snip>, not LN (unless LN faked that log and he is <snip>).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)