Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. It's me ExplorerAce...

I'd also like to inform the village that I wield inspector powers of my own; however, I can merely do a name check. Last night, I checked Eo Ut Mortus, and I got the same result as Scrubs. Eo is indeed Pryce. For those of you that do not know what Pryce has done in the manga, I'll give you the sparknotes:

Pryce is also known as the criminal Mask of Ice. He kidnapped Silver, Blue, and 2 others (Will and Karen freely joined his group) and he raised them to be slaves. After Team Rocket was disbanded, he recruited some of the Rocket Grunts as well, some by their own will, others by mind-control.
Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pryce

My point being, Pryce is not a very good person in the manga. Most of the roles we have seen have some relation to the manga, anime, or movies. From what Eo's current fake claim says, it is introducing a character from the GBA games; something we as a village has yet to see in a role.

tl;dr - The evidence against Eo Ut Mortus is damning, and I encourage all of you to lynch him.

I'd also like to inform the village that I wield inspector powers of my own; however, I can merely do a name check. Last night, I checked Eo Ut Mortus, and I got the same result as Scrubs. Eo is indeed Pryce. For those of you that do not know what Pryce has done in the magna, I'll give you the sparknotes:

My point being, Pryce is not a very good person in the magna. Most of the roles we have seen have some relation to the magna, anime, or movies. From what Eo's current fake claim says, it is introducing a character from the GBA games; something we as a village has yet to see in a role.

tl;dr - The evidence against Eo Ut Mortus is damning, and I encourage all of you to lynch him.
First off, ipl never even fucking confirmed that all the bad manga characters are indeed bad. He supposedly said all bad manga characters are bad in this mafia game can NOT be proven, as he can neither confirm nor deny it, so can we all just forget about that?

We just all assumed after d1 that what ipl said is 100 % true, remember what you guys thought about Silver (LN) being bad, he wasn't with the village but he had the exact same goals, so if the village won, he did too.

Sidd said:
First off, ipl never even fucking confirmed that all the bad manga characters are indeed bad. He supposedly said all bad manga characters are bad in this mafia game can NOT be proven, as he can neither confirm nor deny it, so can we all just forget about that?
First off, I never even fucking said that all the bad magna characters were bad. And where did I mention IPL's post as proof that all magna characters were bad? With only name inspectors in this game (as far as I can tell,) there's no way we can be 100% certain of EUM's alliance or role. That doesnt mean though that we cant make intelligent decisions, and judging by his role pm, and his general behavior when he's caught red-handed (ie. fluo mafia :P), EUM is likely not allied with the village.

Besides, if EUM was a villager, why would he go pillage another villager's house? Really? He would only have done that if he didnt get in touch with LN, which can mean one of two things- A) he's mafia, so he ignored orders, or B) he distrusted LN and never talked to him. However, I firmly believe it is the former scenario.

again, i encourage the villagers to keep their votes for EUM, and for those thta have not voted, to vote for Eo.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

I'd also like to inform the village that I wield inspector powers of my own; however, I can merely do a name check. Last night, I checked Eo Ut Mortus, and I got the same result as Scrubs. Eo is indeed Pryce. For those of you that do not know what Pryce has done in the magna, I'll give you the sparknotes:
First of all, there are a number of possibilities for this: you're mafia and lying, you're paranoid/insane cop, etc. amongst others

My point being, Pryce is not a very good person in the magna. Most of the roles we have seen have some relation to the magna, anime, or movies. From what Eo's current fake claim says, it is introducing a character from the GBA games; something we as a village has yet to see in a role.

Have you forgotten macle, who claims to be Celio, a character confined to FRLG? My character has also a minor cameo in the anime as well as the manga: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick_Master.

First off, I never even fucking said that all the bad magna characters were bad. And where did I mention IPL's post as proof that all magna characters were bad? With only name inspectors in this game (as far as I can tell,) there's no way we can be 100% certain of EUM's alliance or role. That doesnt mean though that we cant make intelligent decisions, and judging by his role pm, and his general behavior when he's caught red-handed (ie. fluo mafia :P), EUM is likely not allied with the village.
My general behavior when I am caught red handed is to claim a role aligned with the village. My general behavior when I am innocent is...to claim a role aligned with the village.

Besides, if EUM was a villager, why would he go pillage another villager's house? Really? He would only have done that if he didnt get in touch with LN, which can mean one of two things- A) he's mafia, so he ignored orders, or B) he distrusted LN and never talked to him. However, I firmly believe it is the former scenario.
I did not trust LonelyNess at all, and I was somewhat right in doing so.

again, i encourage the villagers to keep their votes for EUM, and for those thta have not voted, to vote for Eo.
I encourage all of you to just stay put - we have ample time to decide who to lynch. We've already lynched one villager - hastiness might end up in another village casualty.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
First of all, there are a number of possibilities for this: you're mafia and lying, you're paranoid/insane cop, etc. amongst others
I gave this report to Scrubs and Macle before either of them posted. and EUM, there is no way two cops are insane / paranoid in one game. Besides, my previous inspections have proven correct (I checked thunda before he died, and I got duplica,) so clearly, it's not that scenario.)

Eo Ut Mortus said:
Have you forgotten macle, who claims to be Celio, a character confined to FRLG? My character has also a minor cameo in the anime as well as the manga: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trick_Master.
O.o didnt know he was in the manga / anime. However, let me remind you, Celio has a brief mention in the manga - http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Celio

Eo Ut Mortus said:
My general behavior when I am caught red handed is to claim a role aligned with the village. My general behavior when I am innocent is...to claim a role aligned with the village.
When you're mafia, you claim a villager role publicly... when you're accused of being mafia and you're innocent, you claim to someone else who conveniently saves you. Unless I'm going insane here, that's how it has been...

Eo Ut Mortus said:
I did not trust LonelyNess at all, and I was somewhat right in doing so.
Not really right, but fair enough.

Eo Ut Mortus said:
I encourage all of you to just stay put - we have ample time to decide who to lynch. We've already lynched one villager - hastiness might end up in another village casualty.
On the other hand, if we do not agree on a lynch, the mafia only gains the upper hand by not being lynched themselves. however, I do not have any objections towards waiting for everyone to throw in their two cents before we make a final decision.

EDIT: Sidd, I do not throw around my role pm like candy; with good reason. I want to see yours / get the info about your role before I send mine to you. That's the policy I've always used and always will.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
That's odd. Why wouldn't you tell everyone that thunda was clean and stop us from lynching him? Why wouldn't you at least tell LonelyNess, whom you are accusing me of distrusting?

And I agree with sidd: you ought to post your role PM since you've already revealed your role.

Look, your reasoning for trading role PM's makes sense, but honestly, we don't fucking care. I honestly don't mind giving my role PM, if any of you want it, just contact me on #fluo/irc, and I'll give it to you. Anyways, Eo posted his role pm, now just post yours.

Ok everyone, we have a mole among us. I ask you all to direct your lynches to ExplorerAce.

Here is his role pm

Dear ExplorerAce,

You are Sir Aaron. You are a master of aura. You sacrificed yourself in order to save a sickly Mew and end a full-scale war.

Using your aura powers, you can stop anyone from doing anything, similar to how you stopped your friend Lucario from sacrificing himself by putting him in an orb. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - putting USER in orb' you will put the user in an orb, immobilizing them and preventing them from doing any night actions.

Thanks you your ability to communicate to aura-using humans, you can also utilize a Pokedex. With it, you can determine the name of any user in the game by PMing imperfectluck ‘Check USER in Dexter’s records.’

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
Now look here
Thanks you your ability to communicate to aura-using humans, you can also utilize a Pokedex.
A slip up on his part.

That's odd. Why wouldn't you tell everyone that thunda was clean and stop us from lynching him? Why wouldn't you at least tell LonelyNess, whom you are accusing me of distrusting?
This too is shaky.

I need you all to Lynch ExplorerAce

I was too at first but we are already down villagers. We can't have another one die because of a mole. We must remove him for this village to have a shot at winning.

since the cat is out of the bag, might as well discuss it.

So I have a typo / mistake in my role, and I get 6 votes on me. We have someone whose role is shaky, two inspectors confirming his character, and who has a typo / mistake in his information (hint: the googles), and there are 4 votes for him. This logic is stunning.

There is clear reasoning as to why I did not wish to share my role. I have the Pokedex; it is the source of my inspection results. All it takes is a greedy thief to come along and reduce my powers to nothing. Yet, the brilliant scrubs has now made it so that by tomorrow, a thief will have the pokedex in their hands, ready to use for their purposes. Besides, for those that did not notice, scrubs has typos in his role:

Scrubs said:
...To bad you are unsure on how to use it....

...You also hold the goggles, when the time comes you will find someone to give these too. Until then, they are pretty stylish...
Why do we follow someone who doesnt think things through clearly and has a flaky role pm of his own?

Eo Ut Mortus said:

And I agree with sidd: you ought to post your role PM since you've already revealed your role.
Eo, I never blamed you, in any way, for distrusting LN. While you're at it, reread my previous post. It states that I had no issues distrusting LN, who I also distrusted myself.

I still maintain the fact that I am innocent and ecourage the village to think critically before lynching their inspector / hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)