Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm looks like i'm stuck with sidd outing himself publicly. i am the new morty, mystic seer. anyone who would like to talk sensibly, feel free to talk to me; this game is a mess. this does not necessarily include claiming, but you all know my role.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
The sun rises in the lands of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, and you all journey to the mysterious Pokemon Center, to find that someone seems to have doused Pyromanic's flames last night. Someone seems to have vandalized the Pokemon Center sign for some reason and replaced it with a Trainer Tips sign...

Dear Pyromanic,

You are Sakura. You are a Pokemon Trainer who lives with the Kimono Sisters in Ecruteak City.

As the sister of the Kimono Sisters, you have access to their Pokemon. You also have your own Espeon. Each night, you may use one of the Pokemon's powers, but you can only use each power once. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Espeon used Psychic on USER,' you will find out that user's win condition, and if his matches yours, you two will be telekinetically linked together and informed of each other's trustworthiness. As this is a psychic ability, it will be always be able to find the user's true intentions. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Jolteon used Thunderbolt on USER,' that user will be struck with a bolt of lightning, paralyzing them for the night and preventing them from doing anything. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Vaporeon Baton Passed Wish to USER,' you will heal that user that night of any injuries they may receive, preventing them from dying on that night. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Flareon should have received Flare Blitz - use on USER,' that user will be charred to a crisp by Flareon's attack, killing them. You may not use Flareon's ability until the other 3 abilities have been used.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
Meanwhile, a man runs up excitedly to the Pokemon Center, shouting, I did it! I did it! I have discovered Suicune, at long last! Muahahahahaha! Everyone, Suicune really exists! I must tell the whole world this! Suicune is Da Letter El! He really exists! As you all watch this man dance and prance around, he suddenly darts back into the crowd.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends when a reasonable majority has been reached and after a grace period.

What an awful loss :(
Code:
[21:20:03] <Pyromaniac> so
[21:20:05] <Pyromaniac> scrubs
[21:20:08] <Pyromaniac> did you 
[21:20:25] <Pyromaniac> infact advise team aether to revive dle
[21:20:39] <Scrubs> who said that?
[21:20:45] <Pyromaniac> team aether
[21:20:49] <Pyromaniac> did you?
[21:20:55] <Scrubs> no..
[21:21:04] <Pyromaniac> who would you have revived?
[21:21:36] <Scrubs> ace or thunda
[21:21:45] <Pyromaniac> not accent?
[21:22:13] <Scrubs> was he dead before dal got revived?
[21:22:19] <Pyromaniac> no
[21:22:21] <Scrubs> ...
[21:22:28] <Scrubs> then how could i have went to revive him
[21:22:35] <Pyromaniac> oh
[21:22:37] <Pyromaniac> yes
[21:22:42] <Scrubs> <_<
[21:22:50] <Pyromaniac> I thought you asked wasn't he dead befor 
[21:23:56] <Pyromaniac> so?
[21:24:05] <Scrubs> accent
[21:24:17] <Pyromaniac> btw
[21:24:24] <Scrubs> what exacdtly are you trying to get at here?
[21:24:29] <Scrubs> *exactly
[21:24:32] <Pyromaniac> team aether and bass are the last team rocket
[21:24:38] <Pyromaniac> he claimed he asked you
[21:24:47] <Scrubs> he lied
[21:24:51] <Pyromaniac> and you said to revive dle
[21:24:56] <Pyromaniac> yep
[21:25:09] <Scrubs> dle would be my last choice of village to be revd
[21:26:08] <Scrubs> so tomorrow we lynch ta
[21:26:14] <Pyromaniac> yep
[21:26:29] <Pyromaniac> and day after bass
[21:26:32] <Pyromaniac> er
[21:26:35] <Pyromaniac> actually
[21:26:39] <Pyromaniac> what about Thorns
[21:26:50] <Pyromaniac> you know what happened last time
[21:26:59] <Pyromaniac> the village focused on one mafia
[21:27:14] <Scrubs> yea
So we already have TA lying about this, we must start this lynch as soon as possible. Lynch Team Aether

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
In an unprecedented speed lynch which had near unanimous agreement, Team Aether was swarmed before he even had a chance to amply defend himself. As he went down, he dropped a Poke Ball, which broke, killing the Pokemon inside, Da Letter El.

Dear Team Aether,

You are Sullivan. You are a self-proclaimed 'fishing god.' Your ultimate goal in life was to capture a Whiscash named Nero.

But for now, in order to concentrate in peace on your mission to catch Nero, first, you must lend your aid to get rid of all those other thieves that want to lay hands on your Nero. As a master fisherman, you must spend time every day to fish. By PMing imperfectluck with 'Night X - Fishing,' who knows, maybe you'll fish up some trinkets every now and then that might prove useful.

You have a Master Ball that who knows where you obtained from. Whoever has the Master Ball, by PMing imperfectluck with 'Night X - Threatening USER with Master Ball,' and if that user has any Pokemon related powers, he or she will be forced into not performing any Pokemon related powers that night in order to avoid the Master Ball.

You examine his remarkably healthy body for such an old fisherman, he sure went down fighting. It appears that he had the worth of three votes in the daily lynch, due to the effects of a berry he ate. You also conclude that he must have been the trainer that revived Da Letter El.

Dear Da Letter El,

You are Suicune. You were a main character in Celebi: Voice of the Forest.

After seeing Vicious use Celebi to destroy the forest, you have decided to ally yourself with the citizens of the land to protect its denizens. You can detect whether users are pure of heart with your water. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Offer pure water to USER,' and if they accept it, you will know that they are pure of heart and are allied with your cause. You have also heard of a man named Eusine looking for you lately, although you are unsure as to his intentions.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends at 11AM, EST time, Oct 4th, or when all relevant night actions are sent in. Let's do this!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
lol this village is terrible

And thanks for getting me killed while I was at school, I really appreciate it. I had info, and now I cant fucking say it because I'm dead.

BITCHES.

Edit: Because I forgot

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

PS: I hate all of you except for Da Letter El.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As the sun dawns, you groggily hear Scrubs urging everyone to finish their business in the middle of the night. What the heck? It does look like some people have some unfinished business they left unattended to. Seems like someone blew up Mr_Goodbar's laboratory last night, taking him along with it.

Dear Mr_Goodbar,

You are Gideon. You are the scientist that first dropped hints about Silver being Giovanni’s kid. You recently joined up with Neo Team Rocket because... well, who knows.

You somehow know things that other people don’t. You have studied history carefully, gaining the knowledge about Silver being Giovanni’s son, and also the fact that there are 5 Team Rocket members, a single person from Team Magma, and a selfish person that will probably be unwilling to work with others in the game. Silver is also in this game somewhere. You are the only one that knows this. As a scientist, if your team comes across any mysterious items, by having them in your possession and checking them out for yourself, you will be able to ascertain their purpose. By PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Follow USER to look for the Sapphire,’ you will follow that user to check if they have the Sapphire. However, your tracking skills are remarkably poor, so that user will see you following him or her, stop, and target you with their ability instead. They will be informed that they saw and targeted a shady person instead of their original target.

You win if Neo Team Rocket wins.
Next door to Mr_Goodbar's laboratory, the explosion seems to have sent corrosive chemicals flying into the river, poisoning all the fish. Bass appears to have died of Toxic damage.

Dear Bass,

You are Orm. You are one of Team Rocket’s Three Beasts. You seem to be pretty big, dumb, and strong.

Because you’re so big, by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Stand next to USER,’ if you stand next to any user, you will completely overshadow them, forcing all actions that originally targeted that user to target you instead. You can also PM imperfectluck ‘Night X – Threaten USER for information,’ and you will scare that user into telling you what he can do. If they were trying to do something to you, you'll stop them. They will be informed that someone threatened them for information. You can use both abilities in one night.

You win if Team Rocket wins.
Some of you rejoice at the fact that just desserts have been served, but some others are scheming revenge secretly. It is now Day 5. Day 5 ends when a reasonable majority is reached, or sometime around midnight, October 4th, GMT -8.

Hello!

I have received word from the inspector that Shade is Neo Team Rocket. He has requested I start the lynch on him. It is in your interests to vote with me, guys, we can still win. If you have any questions, let me know.

Voting Shade

Lynch Shade

Okay guys listen. We can't risk lynching another villager especially after yesterday. Jumpluff you haven't told me what inspector you're talking about, which is a bit suspicious. I want to make 100% sure you aren't a lying mafia so I want you to prove that you really are mayor. So everyone we are going to tie the vote. If jumpluff is really mayor, then shade will be lynched. if anyone sees vote tied LEAVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)