Pokemon NPC Mafia - asim (Wolf) and other neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Hi, HD, can you read?

Okay guys listen. We can't risk lynching another villager especially after yesterday. Jumpluff you haven't told me what inspector you're talking about, which is a bit suspicious. I want to make 100% sure you aren't a lying mafia so I want you to prove that you really are mayor. So everyone we are going to tie the vote. If jumpluff is really mayor, then shade will be lynched. if anyone sees vote tied LEAVE IT.
._.

Lynch jumpluff
; just tying it up as previously requested.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Shade lights up a torch and throws it at jumpluff's house in a pyrotechnic display that remarkably resembles the Japanese kanji used in Fire Blast, and being weak to fire, jumpluff's place burns down really fast. However, nobody seemed to be home at the time?????

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends 48 hours from this post or when all relevant Night actions have been sent in.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
This morning, the lot of you wake up, feeling like you should be hearing nothing but good news. And good news there is indeed on the radio:

Welcome, one and all, to the "Choose the User" competition! In this once in a lifetime opportunity, you will have the chance to find out the alliance of any user desired! To enter, you will just have to go through the simple process of posting Choose <USER>! Once the majority of people have chosen the same user, that user's alliance will be revealed to the world! Don't pass up the opportunity of a lifetime and play "Choose the User" today! We hope you enjoy playing "Choose the User"!
It seems like there was an accident at the Neo Team Rocket controlled power plant yesterday night. Both Eo Ut Mortus and HD seem to have been blown up by something, perhaps they mistook those darned Electrodes laying around for item balls?

Dear Eo Ut Mortus,

You are Mask of Ice. You are a frail man confined to a wheelchair. You are also a criminal mastermind. You recently recruited some disgruntled Team Rocket members not satisfied with the new leadership, forming Neo Team Rocket.

As the leader of Neo Team Rocket, each odd night, by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Send USER to Kill USER,’ that user can kill a user in addition to performing his or her night action. As the Mask of Ice, you have also taught your underlings the fine techniques of freezing users in addition to their regular roles. Each night, by PMing imperfectluck ‘Send USER to Freeze USER,’ that user will be encased in a block of ice, preventing night actions from being performed. You may not send the same user to freeze and kill. With your Piloswine, you can manipulate people’s actions by PMing ‘Blizzard USER to USER2.’ That user will get lost, and end up at USER2’s house instead, doing whatever it is he or she intended to do. However, killers will have enough special defense to fend off your Piloswine’s weak ass Blizzard. To the outside world, you appear as Pryce, the gym leader of Mahogany Town. Only the part about your Piloswine will be revealed on a cursory inspection.

You win if Neo Team Rocket wins.
Dear HD,

You are Wendy. You’ve only ever made one appearance, and revealed yourself to be quite the money hungry bitch. You joined Neo Team Rocket because, quite frankly, Team Rocket has forgotten you ever existed.

Because you are so stingy, you have a hard time swallowing the thought of anyone taking advantage of you and your ability to vote. During the day, by PMing imperfectluck ‘Day X – refuse to vote for USER,’ you will make your own vote count as -1 on that user, instead of +1. You are also very interested in looking for money, so by PMing imperfectluck ‘Night X – Search USER for valuables,’ you will identify any valuable items that person has and what they can do.

You also came across a Red Orb on somebody recently. Gideon has already identified it for you as being able to guard someone from different sorts of harm at night. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Red Orb on USER,' they will be encased in a protective aura, preventing them from dying that night.

You win if Neo Team Rocket wins.
Little noticed by everyone else during the entire game, Agape seems to have breathed his last and quietly expired in the night.

Dear Agape,

You are Jigglypuff. You are a wild Pokemon which appears multiple times in the Pokemon anime.

With your trademark magic marker, you can draw on people's faces. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Draw on USER's face,' you will find it remarkably easy to keep track of that user and find out who they visited that night. You can also put people to sleep with your trademark song. By PMing imperfectluck 'Night X - Singing to whoever cares to listen,' you will sing all night long, and anyone that comes in contact with you will find themselves too sleepy to do anything the next day or night. This does not protect you from any roles, though. You may not use both abilities in the same night.

You win if the Pokemon NPCs win.
It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends when majority is reached.

Umbreon Dan has been subbed in for reachzero. Jedil has been subbed in for jumpluff.

hi everyone. from reading about yesterday i'm going to go ahead and withdraw my vote for jumpluffedil

ps: hi hd

pps: choose shade

oh yeah, and whoever reachzero was in contact with, pm me please

i need to get caught up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
fuck ._.
EDIT: lol UD, PAY ATTENTION!

edit: yep, didn't notice that the tie rule was a double lynch and not a no lynch like it usually seems to be.

choose shade for now

edit2: removing vote... gah

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
clearly asim is foolish, it would be wise to consider that jumpluff somehow survived yesterdays lynch, pretty strange power for a villager to have.

because of this vote jedil

also just read the top of the post: choose shade, at least in an effort to prove myself and stop an uninformed lynch.

edit: asim, jumpdil was neevr proven as mayor. even if hd negative voted me, surely that would've made it a tie, meaning that we were both lynched, not just jumpluff

shade

be sharp, say nowt
eh why did thorns delete his post

also now this proves me clean, i'm p glad, and would like it if the pokemon npcs would follow me in lynch jedil

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sidd be quiet my god I was subbed out and there is a lot I'd like to say too but I haven't because I'm not in the game anymore!!

Mekkah and other forum games mods have asked that people don't post much in games they aren't in. Follow suit!

shade

be sharp, say nowt
hello users, i have found some terrible news, it appears there is a time warper amongst us, meaning everything counts for the cycle after. this explains why, even though the votes were seemingly tied, jumpluff lost the lynch but yet didn't die. i have a sneaky feeling that dying happens a cycle later, so we may lose jedil at the end of today. for this i can conclude that jedil is/was probably village, just unlucky to be hit by the time warp. so, if jedil is to die today due to time warp, it is unwise to lynch him.

in this case change lynch to askaninjask, the last member of team rocket

also jedil, if you are in fact villager, it would be handy to vote with me. make your dying words matter!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And you're voting me.. because you have a hunch?

Look, I'll be happy to supply my role PM to any villagers if they are interested.

Shade is shooting in the dark here, he may as well have said asim or some other confirmed and inspected villager was the last TR.

Shade also happened to burn jumpluff's house down when he was about to be lynched, which is not a village ability.

Also, Scrubs wants me to tell you that he has been given the Magma Emblem, which silences him until he gives it away. He also says that Shade is the correct lynch. You can go and ask him right now on IRC.

He also refuses to claim to Scrubs.

Lynch Shade

I advise all villagers to vote with me.
Scrubs also inspected him and found that his name was Grey: this is Grey

shade

be sharp, say nowt
oh dear, oh dear. what things has this man implanted into your brain. how on earth can i be neo when i came up clean! ladies and gentlemen, the chief neutral himself

change vote to scrubs

shade

be sharp, say nowt
and would you umbreon_dan, deny this if you were in scrubs' position? of course you would

let's get down to the route of why he's silenced anyway. there i am giving the silencer item to eo on a hunch after receiving it at the end of the day before, and when i see the update, somehow scrubs has it. there is only one explanation for this, it was stolen.

nice attempt, magma_dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)