Pokemon NPC Mafia v2 - NPCs win!

imperfectluck said:
7. You can hold and give/receive as many items as you want. Items are given away at the very end of the day or night after everything has transpired and received at the beginning of the next day or night. To give away an item, send a pm to blue_light stating "Day/Night X - Giving 'Item' to User".
Lynch Alphabravo

Also, would all Did Not Get Ins claim to me and not Raverist?

...You guys know it's night, so what's with the lynching already? What's with the fireworks already anyways? No one's even dead yet and people are attempting to lynch each other. I say, at least until someone has died, no lynch. No sense in lynching until some sort of evidence is out there.

...You guys know it's night, so what's with the lynching already? What's with the fireworks already anyways? No one's even dead yet and people are attempting to lynch each other. I say, at least until someone has died, no lynch. No sense in lynching until some sort of evidence is out there.
We are joking guy. Also, I have a reason to suspect that Dubulous plays a pokemon that weighs the same as a Psyduck.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Guys FinnRageki is really suspicious for trying to redirect the lynch; he must be partners with alphabravo

Lynch FinnRageki

Alphabravo feel free to sell out Finn whenever you want

HEY!!! I have a BRILLIANT strategy so everyone wins. Let's wait until daytime so that we CAN lynch someone!
who is this dumbfuck and why does he think everyone will win

(ffffffffffffffffffffff hat ipl)

lynch j-man

he is mafia look at his brillian idea triking everybody into skipping the day so mafs can get kills

mofo

You guys are all idiots.

Raverist:
I will happily claim D1 if you priv- or pubclaim before (talking with strangers may be dangerous to use a metaphor, ESPECIALLY if you know scum exist in the city).

AlphaBravo
Obviously raverist has the ability to not appear in the player list. AlphaBravo knows this, because in their role PMs, they were informed of who their fellow mafias were. Its so obvious. I cannot believe the ignorance of you people.

lynch raverist

j-man your ass is also on the line.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I propose we declare J-man and FinnRageki kings of mafia for their incredible participation in this game. Bravo for you 2!

Lets make it 3. Tredge is now on the kings of mafia list too, lets give them a big applause!

You guys are all idiots.

Obviously raverist has the ability to not appear in the player list. AlphaBravo knows this, because in their role PMs, they were informed of who their fellow mafias were. Its so obvious. I cannot believe the ignorance of you people.

lynch raverist

Right J-Man

Raverist has Imperfectluck's role in Chaos Mafia
[\scarasm]

AlphaBravo said:
You guys are all idiots.

lynch raverist

fixed.
I'm sorry to inform you this, but we are not in 4chan (or Firebot) right now. Now straighten up or w3 w1ll 1ync4 ur n00b A55!

Counterclaim Truck
Dear AlphaBravo,

You are the Truck. You were a important NPC in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, carrying Brandon to Littleroot Town. As a Mechanical Beast, you joined the Mecha Knights to defeat your controllers.

You can haul lots of goods from one place to place. So much that you joined a transfer company. You can trick people into transferring their items into your friends. Every Night, you may send imperfectluck a PM entitled "Night X - Taking (USER)'s devileries and giving them to (USER2)". Before dawn, all items USER has will be delivered to USER2.

Every night, you can send imperfectluck a PM "Night X - Running over (USER)". You will run over that user, killing him instantly. If more then one Mecha Knight attempts to kill during a night, they will be caught, preventing all Mecha Knight kills.

Your Friends:
- Thorns, Magnezone
- Class, Arbo Tank
- EA, Pokemon Healing Machine

You win if the Mecha Knights win.
[/Sarcasm]

Mekkah I'd like to ask you to please stop spamming up this topic. This is a place for intelligent conversation and planning between the village. Thank you for your time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)