Pokemon NPC Mafia v2 - NPCs win!

Maybe Raverist got this role:
Dear Raverist
You are Thorns

During the day, you may make a post in a mafia you are not in. If the day or night in said mafia passes without someone telling you to get fucked, you will get SECRET POWERS (oooh).

If given the adequate authority, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Send Tentazard to USER". Your Tentazard will go after your target and use the deadly Belly Drum + Toxic Spikes combo to kill them.

When day action is successfully passed

Your secret powers activate. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Oh, what are my powers?". You will recieve a PM back saying "You don't have any powers. Sorry, you're still useless."

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey guys, since mafia is srs bsns, if I could get role name claims and role flavor from people that would be awesome (note: this doesnt mean c/p a role pm because you cant do that, its night 1). I will provide the same courtesy to you. I've already talked to a few people, and it would be cool to get the village going if I could get some name claims right off the bat. Doing so sooner rather than later is ideal, as it means its less likely mafia can come up with good fakes. I'm like always on #fluodome, although since tomorrow is the Rose Parade I'm going to be a bit less active than usual tomorrow, although I'll probably be on MSN on my phone, if you want to contact me that way (my msn is daletterel@hotmail.com bros). Thanks!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
lynch Da Letter El for being too serious in n1.

BTW, you need to get cleaned before I start trusting you.
I'm asking for a name and flavor text exchange. Not a role exchange, not a role PM exchange. A name and flavor text exchange. This makes it much easier for the village to

1. Get somewhat organized before the first lynch, yet vital roles can remain somewhat hidden until someone is cleaned.
  2. Weed out false claims
  3. Get mafia to claim early and be set with a stable claim that was made extremely early on.
  4. Point out possible double-claims to highlight who may be bad
This also avoids some problems of claiming a role to an unproven mafia member:

1. Even if you do not trust me, i do not gain vital information about what your role actually does.
  2. Letting mafia easily false-claim roles they know are not in the game.
Even if i am mafia (which I'm not), and i were to get role names and flavor, all this does to help me is

1. Guess what people might be important, yet not know well enough to want to go killing near blindly. I get very slight indications of importance, and as we saw in Pokemafia, importance measuring can be wrong sometimes (seviper was not important, it was vital without a doubt). Also, this doesnt even take into account the fact that I'd probably get false claims from the other mafia as well, so judgment is even more clouded than before.
Honestly, its pretty clear that the benefits of contacting me outweigh the potential downsides.

If you still choose not to contact me, that's fine. Just know that odds are I'm village, and if I am you're going to stick out like a sore thumb. And I am (although I suppose I can't exactly prove that to you right now, now can I).

listen to dale, you guys make it look like you don't even want to play. and if you don't feel comfortable with a role name/flavour exchange, you can at least talk to somebody

I'm asking for a name and flavor text exchange. Not a role exchange, not a role PM exchange. A name and flavor text exchange. This makes it much easier for the village to

1. Get somewhat organized before the first lynch, yet vital roles can remain somewhat hidden until someone is cleaned.
  2. Weed out false claims
  3. Get mafia to claim early and be set with a stable claim that was made extremely early on.
  4. Point out possible double-claims to highlight who may be bad
This also avoids some problems of claiming a role to an unproven mafia member:

1. Even if you do not trust me, i do not gain vital information about what your role actually does.
  2. Letting mafia easily false-claim roles they know are not in the game.
Even if i am mafia (which I'm not), and i were to get role names and flavor, all this does to help me is

1. Guess what people might be important, yet not know well enough to want to go killing near blindly. I get very slight indications of importance, and as we saw in Pokemafia, importance measuring can be wrong sometimes (seviper was not important, it was vital without a doubt). Also, this doesnt even take into account the fact that I'd probably get false claims from the other mafia as well, so judgment is even more clouded than before.
Honestly, its pretty clear that the benefits of contacting me outweigh the potential downsides.

If you still choose not to contact me, that's fine. Just know that odds are I'm village, and if I am you're going to stick out like a sore thumb. And I am (although I suppose I can't exactly prove that to you right now, now can I).
I would like to point out that all the mafias I have been in so far had the village super moled (and later raped). That is why I am very antsy at anyone claiming to be a village leader without being cleaned by an inspector.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
I would like to point out that all the mafias I have been in so far had the village super moled (and later raped). That is why I am very antsy at anyone claiming to be a village leader without being cleaned by an inspector.
moot in the last game evan in the last game Jimbo in Jackie Chan mafia Outlaw in Jackie Chan mafia lololololololololol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)