1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Online CAP

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by btb4, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btb4

btb4

Pokemon Online Create-a-Pokemon Server:

As you all know, Create-a-Pokemon isn't doing good in Shoddy Battle. Eric the espeon (ete) gave me the Old CAP for Pokemon Online Server File(s). Me and ete will try to bring Create-a-Pokemon Server back to Pokemon Online. I can host temp. (Not 24/7.) So you guys can come visit but we are looking for a good connection host, that will try to aim to host for 24/7 or close. So if you think you might be help to the Server and be able to host very close to 24/7 please post here. Whoever that hosts 24/7 will receive Owner (Main Administrator) for hosting the CAP Server. I hope this will bring Create-a-Pokemon Project back to Pokemon Online for awhile. Another good reason for this Server is a backup for Smogon Server. (When down for long periods). Feel free to post here if you have problems, questions, ect.
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon is a more intuitive player
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Doubles Co-Lead

why are you doing this when Theorymon already has a fairly stable server?
  3. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

why not? hi btb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. tennisace

tennisace another eggnog, please
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Because: theorymon has a stable server, and is working on getting it on the SU server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)