1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Online CAP

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by btb4, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btb4

btb4

Pokemon Online Create-a-Pokemon Server:

As you all know, Create-a-Pokemon isn't doing good in Shoddy Battle. Eric the espeon (ete) gave me the Old CAP for Pokemon Online Server File(s). Me and ete will try to bring Create-a-Pokemon Server back to Pokemon Online. I can host temp. (Not 24/7.) So you guys can come visit but we are looking for a good connection host, that will try to aim to host for 24/7 or close. So if you think you might be help to the Server and be able to host very close to 24/7 please post here. Whoever that hosts 24/7 will receive Owner (Main Administrator) for hosting the CAP Server. I hope this will bring Create-a-Pokemon Project back to Pokemon Online for awhile. Another good reason for this Server is a backup for Smogon Server. (When down for long periods). Feel free to post here if you have problems, questions, ect.
  2. Pwnemon

Pwnemon judges silently
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Doubles Co-Lead

why are you doing this when Theorymon already has a fairly stable server?
  3. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

why not? hi btb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. tennisace

tennisace
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Contributor to Smogon Social Mediais a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Twitter Head

Because: theorymon has a stable server, and is working on getting it on the SU server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)