1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread

Pokemon Perfect server

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by HybridHammer, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HybridHammer

HybridHammer

What is happening with this server?

I am an admin (well driver) by the name FearMyLaserFace and well about an hour ago everyone got disconnected from the server. People, and myself, are starting to reconnect to find that we are not signed in and are having to create new names as our old names are taken and we cannot sign in on any server under our actually names... whats happening?

ALSO: on another note ive noticed the front screen of the showdown now isnt displaying the servers available to play on
  2. HybridHammer

HybridHammer

Issue seems to have resolved itself. Whether it was a server update or not can someone please let me know? Bug or server update?
  3. Joim

Joim This lulling sense of purpose will destroy us rapidly
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    Programmer

There was a problem with the Database on the login server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)