Pokemon Seminar - Maximizing Your Odds of Winning (August 14th, 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We plan to have other things like this in the future to accommodate other timezones, however, (I know this kind of sounds bitchy but it's true), we have to accommodate the tutors/teachers first. I wanted to have this seminar a tad earlier but several of the potential tutors I talked to couldn't make it if it was any earlier, and without the tutors there is no seminar :X As of now we don't have a lot of tutors outside the US so that makes it very difficult! Also as the leader of B101 I definitely want to be present at the first seminar to make sure no one screws up...

But yea, I know what you're saying and we're gonna work to make sure we have other ones at other times :)

Also also questions will be at the end, the channel will be set to +m and questions will be PMed to me and likely someone else.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reminds me of trw

i might attend this as a former tutor for a year. hope it goes well.

I will most likely be there as I have a huge desire to get better. I am hitting the point of making good teams, but not having the skill level I desire to play them to their max potential.

I'll definetely try to make this, I've been looking to move up to more competetive battling for a while.

But 8AM, on a Sunday? Time to set my alarm...

EDIT: Also, for those people that are having troubles with IRC, Mibbit always works for me.

I'll definetely try to make this, I've been looking to move up to more competetive battling for a while.

But 8AM, on a Sunday? Time to set my alarm...

EDIT: Also, for those people that are having troubles with IRC, Mibbit always works for me.
I beleive it says 8PM, not AM, unless you live in a differnt timezone!

I love lectures of this sort, so I will make a a serious attempt to attend it. The topic is also very interesting! I look forward to seeing who will be the "Poke-Professors" for this lecture.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
No doubt I will be there. Phil's bound to screw up and he'll need me to bail him out.

Count me in.
This sounds awesome!

The logs of this and future seminars should definitely be posted in the Battling 101 forum like Vashta's RMT lectures.

Getting into the tutoring program is about as easy as getting Sing to hit a poke with Sand Veil. Not set in stone but I'll try my best to make it to this. Thanks tutors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)