Pokemon Showdown! Battle Spot Room Tournament (Final Round!)

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Yo! So as you know the last tournament didn't go as planned so I decided to host a real tournament, more organized than ever. The rules are still the same, post which tier you'll be playing. Example: User Feliburn, playing Singles/Doubles/Triples/Rotation. Second, just like the past tournament, you can play your matches on PS! or XY. The signups stage will go from October 6th, 2014 to October 20th, 2014 (2 weeks).

Tournament Team
Feliburn - Room Owner, Tournament director
Montsegur - Room Mod, Co-director
Dillon~ - Prizes
Hulavuta - Room/Forum Mod, Approved this tournament

Prizes
As usual, Prizes will be in the range of items, 4-6 Iv [Maybe Shiny] Pokemon. If you'd like to help with the prizes please PM me and only me. Also Dillon~ and EnGarde will be in charge of the giveaways so thank them when you see them. There might be a secret prize for the winners as well.

Disqualifications
A user will be disqualified at the expense of Montsegur and myself. If you feel your opponent should be dq'd, pm me or mont. Do NOT PM us if you want to dq a user who is not your opponent.

Without further ado, let the Battle Spot Room Tournament begin! Any questions? Find us in the PS! Battle Spot Room.

Player List
Montsegur - Singles/Doubles/Triples
NOVED - Singles/Triples
xastify - Singles/Triples
Shyfire - Singles/Doubles/Triples
Swanna - Singles/Triples
TheEpicBro - Singles/Doubles
goast - Singles
soitsdonnie - Singles/Doubles
Campaign - Singles/Doubles
Leer - Singles
Xanthopoulus- - Singles/Doubles
Kortex - Doubles/Triples
a0161613 - Singles/Doubles
RedBlueXY - Singles/Doubles
FinalEquin0x - Singles
iPlum - Singles
The Dunsparce King - Singles
xzern - Singles/Doubles/Triples
HydreigonIsOP - Singles/Doubles
Matt Weasly - Singles
seGUNdoFilms - Singles/Doubles
haban012 - Singles
MegaGlion - Singles
BadBoyAorta - Singles
Feliburn - Singles/Triples

Last edited:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Montsegur: Playing Singles / Doubles / Triples no rotation on showdown rip

playing in singles, doubles, and triples

(why is there no fucking rotation on showdown :( ????????????)

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
playing in singles, doubles, and triples

(why is there no fucking rotation on showdown :( ????????????)
If you want to play rotation you can also play on XY over wifi, so if thats something you are interested in you can sign up. I dont have a DS atm so I cant play and have to do all the battles on PS.

If you want to play rotation you can also play on XY over wifi, so if thats something you are interested in you can sign up. I dont have a DS atm so I cant play and have to do all the battles on PS.
i would love to but i don't have x/y

Good Luck Guys! Haha, if you need to ask what the specific prizes will be, message me on showdown in the battle spot room. Name is Sandshrewed or Dillon. :)

To all the new people that have signed up, good luck guys! This tour seems like it will be fun and I def think it will be, remember if you need info on the specific prizes, message me in the Battle Spot room on pokemon showdown, my name will either be Dillon or Sandshrewed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)