Gengar vs Bannete
Gengar uses Skill Swap
Bannete uses Shadow Force
Gengar switches for Slaking
Bannete hits Slaking with Shadow Force, a ghost move
This is on balanced hackmons

Turn 20
Ninjask used X-Scissor!
It's super-effective! The foe's Wobbuffet lost 46% of its health!
The foe's Wobbuffet used Safeguard!
The foe's team became cloaked in a mystical veil!
The foe's Wobbuffet restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Wobbuffet was hurt by poison!
Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
Turn 21
Ninjask used X-Scissor!
It's super-effective! The foe's Wobbuffet lost 28% of its health!
The foe's Wobbuffet fainted!
Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
HAAKON sent out Stantler!
The foe's Stantler was badly poisoned!
The foe's Stantler intimidates Ninjask!
Ninjask's Intimidate lowered its Attack!

Safeguard should protect against Toxic Spikes

I'm RCM and slowbro is mine but i had his view. when trying to swap pokes it showed his instead and i couldnt tell what was what very annoying, at least the moves were right

I switched in on a Mamoswine with an Abomasnow fueled hail snowcloak. I was rying to use my Cloud Nine Lickitung to stop his evasion boost. I missed with return and Cloud Nine only stopped the residual damage. Is this a bug?

Inactive players will forfeit in 150 seconds. (requested by NMx13test)
SegFault- left.
The inactivity timer is already counting down.
Inactive players will forfeit in 120 seconds.

After player has left in battle, inactive timer should be "only" 60 seconds.. looks like a glitch

Hi,

I would like to request that you add a tier which uses the standard Nintendo rules or at least a StreetPKMN tier like those which are available on the Smogon PO server. The main team I use has a Smeargle with moody and the fact that I am not able to use this in the current version of pokemon showdown (without playing in the Hacked tier) is why I don't use Pokemon Showdown that often.

I really like that pokemon showdown has full battle animations and would love to use it more often, but in order for that to happen it would need to have a Nintendo or StreetPKMN tier.

Please take my request into consideration,

Thanks.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
When Rapid Spin is used, it pulls up a bunch of weird code and whatnot. No real adverse effects, but it's just a weird little bug.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hi,

I would like to request that you add a tier which uses the standard Nintendo rules or at least a StreetPKMN tier like those which are available on the Smogon PO server. The main team I use has a Smeargle with moody and the fact that I am not able to use this in the current version of pokemon showdown (without playing in the Hacked tier) is why I don't use Pokemon Showdown that often.

I really like that pokemon showdown has full battle animations and would love to use it more often, but in order for that to happen it would need to have a Nintendo or StreetPKMN tier.

Please take my request into consideration,

Thanks.

I'm currently working to get StreetPKMN implemented on site, it'll get here one way or another. One big snafu is that we need to (and are currently working on) completely change around how moveset legalities function in the code, but it'll get done.

Turn 32
Galvantula used Volt Switch!
It's super-effective! The foe's Manaphy lost 19% of its health!
The foe's Manaphy fainted!
TonyMuhplaah called Galvantula back!
TonyMuhplaah sent out Wormadam-Sandy!

Wormadam-Sandy shuddered! (placeholder)
ButYouDisagree sent out Gastrodon!
Turn 33
TonyMuhplaah: Bahaha, why'd it shudder against no opponent?

Anticipation shouldn't have done anything.

Fix. Your. Ladder.
I made it a challenge for myself to get to top 5 ladder with OU with the names Scumbag1-5. Guess what? Your flawed ladder system made it impossible. I played 6 games at the same time and got 88-2 win/loss or something, BUT winning games was LOSING me ranks.
Then I figured, screw it, I'll make a new account. Guess what? A few games and I'm top 5. How the hell? Apparently winning against someone in top 5 gives you about 500 ACRE... ok....
I managed to get to rank 1, but then this guy named Fat April got to rank 1 soon after, with something like 29xx ACRE and only 10 wins. So I made ANOTHER new account and fought with someone in top 10 over and over (this was like 2 am so he was the only one queueing) What happened? I was 4200 ACRE. Of course, instead of acknowledging the bug, the retarded admins are like "LOL HES A CHEATER BAN" even when I explained to them.

Seriously, get better admins. And fix your damn ladder system.
Oh, and if I'm banned, why isn't Fat April?

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Fat April is banned, you just got banned before him. We had multiple confirmations that every single one of your wins was against different people who all forfeited (and might I add were alts of the same person).

We originally decided that we'd let you off after the server restart but ban evading (regardless of innocence/guilt) doesn't really get you much favors.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Fix. Your. Ladder.
I made it a challenge for myself to get to top 5 ladder with OU with the names Scumbag1-5. Guess what? Your flawed ladder system made it impossible. I played 6 games at the same time and got 88-2 win/loss or something, BUT winning games was LOSING me ranks.
Then I figured, screw it, I'll make a new account. Guess what? A few games and I'm top 5. How the hell? Apparently winning against someone in top 5 gives you about 500 ACRE... ok....
I managed to get to rank 1, but then this guy named Fat April got to rank 1 soon after, with something like 29xx ACRE and only 10 wins. So I made ANOTHER new account and fought with someone in top 10 over and over (this was like 2 am so he was the only one queueing) What happened? I was 4200 ACRE. Of course, instead of acknowledging the bug, the retarded admins are like "LOL HES A CHEATER BAN" even when I explained to them.

Sure, I'll reply to this personally.

It's no secret that PS's ladder is a bit wonky.

The thing about open-source games with no ads is that I'm not really being paid to work on PS. I'm doing it for fun. And while I guess fixing most bugs is fun enough, staring at ladder code really isn't.

The ladder will be fixed... eventually. Until then, think of the ladder as just a rough estimate of skill.

In the meantime, if you don't want to be banned, I'd advise against doing anything to intentionally gain ladder points (other than winning ladder battles against actually random opponents), especially without first notifying admins that you're just testing things.

I'm currently working to get StreetPKMN implemented on site, it'll get here one way or another. One big snafu is that we need to (and are currently working on) completely change around how moveset legalities function in the code, but it'll get done.
Thank you very much, I appreciate that you're working on it.

Fix. Your. Ladder.

You know what a Beta is?

Yes the ladder is messed up, if you don't want to play with a messed up ladder, use a different sim. It's a beta for a reason.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Turn 10
[DEBUG] before turn callback: pursuit.
Mienfoo used Pursuit!
It's super-effective! The foe's Natu lost 55% of its health!
The foe's Natu used U-turn!
[DEBUG] illusion cleared.
zorua lost 86% of its health!
[DEBUG] Pursuit start.
The foe's Natu is being sent back!
Syan called Natu back!
Syan sent out Teddiursa!
Turn 11

U-turn should have hit first, then Pursuit. Minor, but notable.

Safeguard should protect against Toxic Spikes
I have fixed this. aeo has to restart/hotpatch the server.

curse isn't working when opponent kills themselves.
Curse is known to have bugs, that is due to it having two different actions.

Turn 10
[DEBUG] before turn callback: pursuit.
Mienfoo used Pursuit!
It's super-effective! The foe's Natu lost 55% of its health!
The foe's Natu used U-turn!
[DEBUG] illusion cleared.
zorua lost 86% of its health!
[DEBUG] Pursuit start.
The foe's Natu is being sent back!
Syan called Natu back!
Syan sent out Teddiursa!
Turn 11

U-turn should have hit first, then Pursuit. Minor, but notable.
I don't believe this is a bug. Your Zorua (I'm assuming LC) is faster than Natu and so Pursuit hits first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)