Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ah phi that was against me, I was going to submit this but you ninjad me o.O. Anyway the hp electric was doing 18 percent before the sub iirc, so it yeah sonething odd going on there. Also, I used return against a frosslass twice, and they both hit for around 50 percent damage, allowing him to deatiny bond me to take me out. Can't remember ehat my poke was sorry :/

i just used outrage and was then put to sleep. then despite being asleep i was still locked into outrage and after 3 turns was put into confusion despite being asleep.

I'd like to report that Steamroll is being abusive. Some kid started a stall war, I simply played along with his insults, some being:

Mysterious Trainer: Fuck you.
Deity: ;)
Deity: umad?
Mysterious Trainer: No, you're just stupid.

Being a mod doesn't mean muting things you don't feel like reading into, it means dealing with problems, instead of muting them all. It doesn't matter how good of a system you have if the people running it don't know what they're doing.

Just to throw in, there was no warning at all, he just muted us both, then left us like that.

Other users said things such as:

Aquaaa: You didn't even warn them though <_<

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont know the specific incident, but i know aquaaa from pokelab, and he is notorious for saying things such as that just to annoy mods etc...

Nice way to bias the report.

You clearly started the incident in the battle when I looked at your battle. And by bringing that into main chat I thought it would be safe to mute both of you until your battle was over. I agree that I should've warned but for how malicious the chat was in your battle I figured it wasn't worth the warning.

Entire chat:

http://pastebin.com/9gSv6SyX

And the only thing I said in main chat was, watch this battle if you want to see a tool stall war. >_>

You just looked to the fastest solution for what could have been a small problem.

So if saying "tool" gets you muted without warning, hate to see what the outcome of something that's actually bad would be.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
I'd like to report that Steamroll is being abusive. Some kid started a stall war, I simply played along with his insults, some being:

Mysterious Trainer: Fuck you.
Deity: ;)
Deity: umad?
Mysterious Trainer: No, you're just stupid.

Being a mod doesn't mean muting things you don't feel like reading into, it means dealing with problems, instead of muting them all. It doesn't matter how good of a system you have if the people running it don't know what they're doing.

Just to throw in, there was no warning at all, he just muted us both, then left us like that.

Other users said things such as:

Aquaaa: You didn't even warn them though <_<
It is my professional opinion that you should have been warned first, but that you probably should have behaved better.

Here's lobby chat:

Deity: Hey guys, if you want to see some tool purposefully starting a needless stallwar check out my battle. ;)

That's really not very nice.

In any case, there is no ladder system in place, so you could have just left the match if you were that annoyed, without any consequences.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
well so far aeo didn't add ladder *yet* it was just opened to public maybe 5 to 7 days ago. so he might add it once he fixes most of the important bugs.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just completed a battle where the opponent rqed. The music is still playing after exiting the room (which was a hidden one apparently?). Not sure if it is supposed to do that, but just wanted to throw that out there as a possible bug.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
i might have idea for you, aeo. It would be cool to have like "
Color scheme: [Light] [Dark]", and be able to click it and it would change from Light to Dark, just like your pokemon replay viewer has. if you werent already doing this.

ALSO: @Acklow, they have a "Mute" button at the top right side, it might have something to do with that, or it might be a bug>_<

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
well i dont think that is a bug, might just be aeo hasnt added it yet, unless you saw it in another battle that said it, and not yours. maybe a bug, might just be a small glitch thats only a 1 timer.

Refresh didn't do anything...

Turn 12
Latias used Dragon Pulse!
The foe's Mantine lost 20% of its health!
The foe's Mantine used Toxic!
Latias was badly poisoned!
The foe's Mantine is hurt by poison!
Latias is hurt by poison!
Latias restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 13
Latias used Refresh!
The foe's Mantine used Rest!
The foe's Mantine fell asleep!
The foe's Mantine went to sleep and became healthy!
The foe's Mantine ate its Chesto Berry!
The foe's Mantine woke up!
Turn 14
StevoDuhHero: glitch?
romojuice: i think so
Latias used Refresh!
The foe's Mantine used Signal Beam!
It's super-effective! Latias lost 35% of its health!

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
like can you explain more. like a part of a log to show us so we can see what you mean by "Doesn't work" if you can that would be great.:D

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
oh aeo, i keep getting these disconnecting messages and i have to leave and enter again. but my internet (like web, po, shoddy, ect.) doesnt disconnect me. is their a problem with the server?

I was DC'ed 3 times within the last 5 minutes. The server is currently lagging like hell. I was forced to leave as it took 30 seconds to finally show my message that was send long back. :/

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
yeah the server isnt doing to well :|, i think aeo should shut it down for maybe 30 mintes and try to fix the lag and just to give the server a break.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
The server isn't lagging for me. Any lag you experience most likely has to do with a slow computer (and the fact that I haven't optimized the client very much.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)