Pokemon Showdown bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
We are currently having issues with lag. While our Administrators are hard at work fixing the problem we ask that you be patient and do not post about not being able to select your username.

I got disconnect from a match one time while battling my friend, just before a spectator joined. He got put in my place and had full control over my team then as I rejoined it placed me in spectator. I'm guessing it thought that he was me after I disconnected.

I got disconnect from a match one time while battling my friend, just before a spectator joined. He got put in my place and had full control over my team then as I rejoined it placed me in spectator. I'm guessing it thought that he was me after I disconnected.
Actually, when a player disconnects, spectators have a "Join Battle" option. Good chance the spectator clicked that option when you did not immediately reconnect.

EDIT:

As you can see, not all of the images were loading. Garganium's trainer sprite eventually did load, once the battle was over.

if pursuit is able to hit a pokémon as it switches out, then truant doesn't kick in and the user is allowed to attack again (the pursuit user was slaking in this case).

Turn 9
emboar is being sent back!
The foe's Skips used Pursuit!
It's not very effective... emboar lost 26% of its health!
test la called emboar back!
test la sent out exeggutor (Exeggutor)!
Turn 10
The foe's Skips used Pursuit!
It's super effective! exeggutor lost 53% of its health!
(battle-nu1484)

I was battling a guy (Voltmate, as he is known on PS). During the battle, I was disconnected and hence had to re-enter the room so that I could continue from where I left off. However, the server apparently put me in the battle from Voltmate's side (meaning I was seeing his Scizor from the back). The screen showed "waiting for player" (as Voltmate would have been waiting for me), meaning I couldn't select any moves. Has anyone come across something similar to this?

http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-ou5859

I've found a bug in the teambuilder! PS says it's illegal to have swords dance on Shedinja, but if you evolve Nincada at level 25 (when Ninjask learns SD), Shedinja will also get the move. Please fix this soon as Shedinja is a very fun pokemon to experiment with.

It won't let me choose a name. When I select choose name and pick Complications, which has worked before, it just closes and keeps me listed as "Guestxxxx"

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
I cant log in for hours only if the server crashes after that i can -.-
It won't let me choose a name. When I select choose name and pick Complications, which has worked before, it just closes and keeps me listed as "Guestxxxx"
We are currently having issues with lag. While our Administrators are hard at work fixing the problem we ask that you be patient and do not post about not being able to select your username.

Turn 1
The foe's Cradily used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around your team!
Lairon used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Turn 2
The foe's Cradily used Seed Bomb!
Lairon lost 13% of its health!
Lairon used Roar!
Turn 3
coolbiz called Lairon back!
coolbiz sent out Riolu!
Pointed stones dug into Riolu!
The foe's Cradily used Seed Bomb!
Riolu lost 68% of its health!

I useed roar with Lairon and it made ME switch out, I also got to choose what to switch in.

New names are unable to be registered. When I "Choose name", no matter what I type, nothing happens, meaning I'm unable to battle.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I wonder how many times someone will have to quote this until people get the message.

I noticed there's a problem with the activation of Leftovers. I had a match earlier today, it was my Heracross against my opponent's Arcanine. Even though I was faster (we checked it after the battle), his leftovers activated before mine, which led me to switch out instead of getting a clean KO

Found a bug with Encore and Hidden Power.

Turn 11

The foe's Seadra used Hidden Power!
It's super effective! Marill lost 52% of its health!
Marill used Encore!
The foe's Seadra received an encore!
The foe's Seadra restored HP using its Leftovers!
Turn 12

superlaggy called Marill back!
superlaggy sent out Mothim!
Pointed stones dug into Mothim!
The foe's Seadra used Hidden Power!
Mothim lost 30% of its health!
Mothim restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Seadra restored HP using its Leftovers!

Hidden Power is Super Effective against Marill and Neutral against Mothim after the Encore.

It was Hidden Power Grass and it was Random Battle

Haxorus, Outrage, And Protect

I was battling, and noticed that if one uses protect against outrage (specifically, Haxoruses outrage) it'll essentially reset the counter on how long it will take for the powerhouse to calm down. It's specifically Haxorus, I know that much, seeing as other users outrage hitting protect continued to count down, and eventually, become confused. Now I'm not sure if it's only Gliscor's protect that will allow for the continuation of this or not, but this slight hiccup almost cost me the game. I switched out to Skarmory, and he did infact calm down after another two hits. By that time, there had been 5 continuous Outrage attacks without a confusion proc.

Also, there's no chance it was a Lum Berry, due to the fact that I hit Haxorus with a burn earlier w/ my dusclops, and it consumed it.

Small hiccup, thought it was worth mentioning. Loving Pokemon Showdown! a lot, and can't wait until everything is up and running =D!

Also, I apologize if this doesn't belong here. I did a brief check and couldn't find any other reasonable place for it.

Gimme twenty dollas!

~ Slim Slendy

I'm a damned retard, and apologize. Just saw the thread. Next time, I'll be sure to look a little harder =_=.

I was battling, and noticed that if one uses protect against outrage (specifically, Haxoruses outrage) it'll essentially reset the counter on how long it will take for the powerhouse to calm down. It's specifically Haxorus, I know that much, seeing as other users outrage hitting protect continued to count down, and eventually, become confused. Now I'm not sure if it's only Gliscor's protect that will allow for the continuation of this or not, but this slight hiccup almost cost me the game. I switched out to Skarmory, and he did infact calm down after another two hits. By that time, there had been 5 continuous Outrage attacks without a confusion proc.

Also, there's no chance it was a Lum Berry, due to the fact that I hit Haxorus with a burn earlier w/ my dusclops, and it consumed it.

Small hiccup, thought it was worth mentioning. Loving Pokemon Showdown! a lot, and can't wait until everything is up and running =D!

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it woudl seem that on a mac using chrome, /rank in a finished battle will crash the browser (seems to happen every time, did it 2x in a row to me...)
(chrome is Version 20.0.1132.57 if thats relevant)

Err... I'm getting a weird glitch. I can't chose "Kick inactive player." for some reason. Really annoying against an opponent that takes their sweet time with doing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)