1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Showdown DDoS Attack

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by FatPokeFan, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatPokeFan

FatPokeFan

Alright, I know a lot of people are already talking about this but i thought I might as well make this page. Since the server has been down longer than expected, I simply wanted to give a thread to post updates on Showdown's status. Feel free to post whether or not you are able to log on or how far along the server is to being back up. Guess it's time to play B/W for the first time in a while. As always, enjoy playing Pokemon some way or another.
  2. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

no goddammit zarel said he'd tell you all

he will tell you

HE WILL

thread shall be "IT'S STILL NOT UP WHERE IS MY SHOWDOWN I NEED IT" and that's it
  3. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

PS is up, but I'm currently doing some improvements to the ladder since it's a good time to reset it, anyway.
  4. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Every time PS goes down it comes back even stronger, this is great
  5. SJCrew

SJCrew Believer, going on a journey...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hurry up Zarel, I wanna play pokemanz. :( :( :(
  6. BlankZero

BlankZero

You're so cruel to us Zarel.

SO CRUEL!!!

I needs mah fix...

Also, how well does the Mobile app work? I'd love to play from school while boring lecture is being boring :D
  7. Great Sage

Great Sage

Be patient. There is more to life than playing Pokemon on the Internet.
  8. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

Okay, the ladder is finished and PS is back up.
  9. Antar

Antar
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

Dammit, Zarel! There goes by plan of doing 1337 stats this month.

:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)