1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Showdown is back up

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Zarel, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

2. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

The web server's back up, but the database is still down, so logging in isn't possible yet. It should be back somewhat soon, though.
  3. XxLTxX

XxLTxX

I see guests battling, but i can't battle at all. It tells me to choose my name and i can't choose. Help please?
  4. The Shadow Lugia

The Shadow Lugia

Zarel can't do anything about it as it's the service provider thing (as you may know I'm not so experienced in this stuff). Check the link Zarel put up, it'll surely explain the problem. There was an outage. All we can do is sit and wait for the outage to be corrected, and then PS will be back to normal.
  5. Cathy

Cathy

The hosting company has resolved this issue and Pokemon Showdown is no longer down.
  6. Cathy

Cathy

Dreamhost is once again having issues, so Pokemon Showdown is down again. As before, there is nothing we can do. Hopefully it will be back within a few hours.
  7. Raichoice

Raichoice

So PS is down because of a power outage?
  8. Cathy

Cathy

Pokemon Showdown is back up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)