Pokemon Showdown is no longer down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
helo sorry im a new user but is this the right place to post?? I just want 2 know how ps is going, coz I rlly need it than you so if u cud work faster for me im pretty bored thanks mokkle

nah jk
anyway PS should be back up for most already i think??

If PS keeps gaining popularity at this rate my computer won't be able to handle it, 70% of my ladder losses are already caused by my computer freezing... yay :|
you should get some of those four-horned sheep that they've got on the isle of man and sell them; they bring big bucks home!!

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't be the only person that it says the site is temporarily down for... right? Gosh diddly darn it, I just wanted to take a break from studying for once. Main page is still up but when I click Play Online it gives me that. :(

I keep getting this error: bad_httpd_conf

It says that the site is temporarily down, but only if I use Google Chrome. When I use Internet Explorer, it works, but it is very laggy even still and just hard to use overall on IE. On Chrome it works much better.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Pokemon Showdown should be back up.

If you still see an error, refresh the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)