Pokemon Showdown is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
Dear reader:

I have determined, within a statistical margin of 1.4 shadows of a doubt, that the attack on PS has been successfully repelled!

Special thanks to chaos and Antar for their work in yelling at our server hosts to do ridiculously obvious things.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay, my life is happy again! :D

Showdown is the most awesome simulator. Keep it going, you guys are great.

LightBlueMist

(´・ω・`)
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My activity level finally starts going up again and PS gets attacked. Just my luck! This is awesome news. Good job, guys. ;)

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Pokemon Showdown is currently experiencing some issues with the log in server, in this time please do not keep trying to log in, it will not work at this point in time.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I had the same problem as CrackinSkulls a lot yesterday; I'm just hoping that it doesn't happen again.

Special thanks to chaos and Antar for their work in yelling at our server hosts to do ridiculously obvious things.
Special thanks to Great Sage and Google for discovering the cause of our second-to-last outage, and additional thanks to our new hosting company for not being complete morons and helping us diagnose (and later block) the type of DDoS attack we were under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)