Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Rash Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Aura Sphere

description: this is a defense against FAIRY types such as xerneas! as you see it has iron head to keep FAIRY types at bay and stealth rock is for in case they switch to dialgas weakness types, such as groudon to damage them and aura sphere and dragon pulse is for power attacks. i chose dialga because i noticed some teams have a hard time defeating dialga. the nickname comes from the ubers chatroom room owner, (#) sweep.

AENONAR (Darkrai) @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 128 HP / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Dark Pulse
- Nasty Plot
- Sludge Bomb

description: this is a Pokemon to keep 1 Pokemon asleep at a time (due to the sleep clause in ubers) and stall. Dark void is the sleep causing move and while the enemy pokemon is asleep, darkrai will use nasty plot once or twice and then OHKO with dark pulse. sludge bomb is the defense against FAIRY types. the item is LEFTOVERS, for steady HP recovery. its ability is to cause steady HP decrease while the foe is sleeping. i chose darkrai for the usual reason that anyone would choose darkrai. the nickname comes from the ubers chatroom moderater, (@) aenonar.

JORYN (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast

description: this is a xerneas sweeper. it will use geomancy (combine with the held item: POWER HERB)to start a geoxernsweep. then the sweeper will use moonblast to quickly K.O. all the opponents Pokemon or it will use psychic to take care of POISON types, close combat to take care of STEEL types.
i chose xerneas beause it makes a good sweeper. the nickname comes from one of my pals on POKEMON SHOWDOWN!, (
+) joryn (who is voiced). the ability(which is FAIRY AURA)is to help power up moonblast and OHKO more easily.

APPLEPIEWTF (Ho-Oh) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Toxic
- SolarBeam
- Sunny Day

description: this is the usual ho-oh sweeper (or, depending how you look at it, staller) to take care of STEEL types with sacred fire. sunny day is to power up sacred fire and be a basic POWER HERB to solar beam. toxic is for the same reason as darkrai'sBAD DREAMS ability, only to increase the HP decrease.
i chose this pokemon because it a good defense against groudon, who is a GROUND type; and ho-oh is a FLYING/FIRE type. the nickname comes from a funny, sarcastic pal on POKEMON SHOWDOWN!, (
+) ApplepieFTW (which as you noticed i switched around the last three letters to spell: WTF, b/c that is what i call him/her)!

BOTTT (Groudon) @ Life Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Lax Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Power-Up Punch
- Thunder

description: this is groudon another defense against STEEL types, because of earthquake and power-up punch. thunder is a defense against WATER types, such as kyogre because of the rain. toxic is for the same reason as ho-oh's toxic. i chose this pokemon because of its ability (which is DROUGHT) and because its a tank meaning that its chosen for its power). the nickname comes a bot that helps keep the chat room in order (named (@) BoTTT)(RIP C.H.A.D. BOT, the previous bot before it broke down).

LEVEL 56 (Arceus-Electric) @ Zap Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Lonely Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Swords Dance
- Judgment
- Recover

description: this is a extreme speed fast sweeper. swords dance is to power up attacks like extreme speed. this is arceus-electric to take care of WATER types, such as kyogre for in case the thunder and solar beam strategy fail. and judgement is affected by the ZAP PLATE to change it to ELECTRIC type. recover is for healing. i chose this pokemon because its ability to become a fast sweeper. it always moves first with extreme speed. the nickname comes from a ubers chatroom driver, named (%) LEVEL 56!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heya, there are some major problems with this team to state it bluntly. Most of the sets are very in-effective, and a lot would need to be fixed to make this an effective team. You cover some threats in some ways, but because the sets are so weird, I will need to change a lot to make this a decent team. I'll leave a 'rate' with an improved team, so next time you know what sets to use, and will also try to improve the synergy to the point where this team is actually usable.

Groudon @ Leftovers
Ability: Drought
EVs: 240 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Ho-Oh @ Choice Band
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Brave Bird
- Earthquake
- Sleep Talk

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 164 SpD / 96 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 48 HP / 84 Def / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Thunder
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 24 Atk / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Atk / 72 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Superpower/Toxic/U-Turn/Pursuit
- Superpower/Toxic/U-Turn/Pursuit
Hmm actually I changed a lot, but meh.

Scizor>dialga, it can actually check xern and also back-up checks ekiller. Last 2 moves are choice, imo u-turn is the worst option here.
Yveltal>darkai, it fit much better and gives you nice priority
Better geoxern
Better ho-oh
Better groudon
Defog waterceus to support the team, your current arceus (ekiller?) supported the team worse

the nickname comes from a funny, sarcastic pal on POKEMON SHOWDOWN!, (+) ApplepieFTW (which as you noticed i switched around the last three letters to spell: WTF, b/c that is what i call him/her)!
^-^

Hope this helped :]

Heya, there are some major problems with this team to state it bluntly. Most of the sets are very in-effective, and a lot would need to be fixed to make this an effective team. You cover some threats in some ways, but because the sets are so weird, I will need to change a lot to make this a decent team. I'll leave a 'rate' with an improved team, so next time you know what sets to use, and will also try to improve the synergy to the point where this team is actually usable.

Hmm actually I changed a lot, but meh.

Scizor>dialga, it can actually check xern and also back-up checks ekiller. Last 2 moves are choice, imo u-turn is the worst option here.
Yveltal>darkai, it fit much better and gives you nice priority
Better geoxern
Better ho-oh
Better groudon
Defog waterceus to support the team, your current arceus (ekiller?) supported the team worse

^-^

Hope this helped :]

im gonna have to switch out choice band cause i hate those types of items...
other than that its alrighty mighty! :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)