1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Join our new official channel, Victory Road, on PS! Read this for more information.
  4. The Smogcast Request forum is now open for those wanting to talk competitive 'mons on Smogon's Twitch!
  5. Ever find yourself missing out on the latest Smogon articles? We've now got a subscription service, so the newest articles (of your choice) are delivered right to your inbox! Check it out here.

Pokemon Showdown private beta applications

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Zarel, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phi

Phi

I would love to be a beta tester and my favorite Pokemon is Farfetch'd because he's a ninja.

Oh yeah and I will totally play quintuple those four required days of the month at least, duh.
  2. Pocket Cucco

Pocket Cucco

I'd also love to be a beta tester. One of favorite Pokemon is Gengar. I have a lot of fond memories of Pokemon, one of them is my dad used to play Stadium with me and he'd always pick the same team. Gengar was his favorite and it somehow became mine as well.
  3. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

k, all beta invites so far have been sent.
  4. Ice-eyes

Ice-eyes Simper Fi

5. Blimphead

Blimphead

Hello, I would like to be a beta tester.

Scizor is my favorite pokemon, It's awesome.
  6. Darmanitan14

Darmanitan14

I would like to be a beta tester

And if you couldn't tell from my username my favourite pokemon is Furret! Furret has been my favourite since i did a solo run with on gold, he may not have the best stats but hes got a great design
  7. LUST

LUST
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion

I'd like to be a beta tester. Latios has always been my favourite pokemon for past couple gens. Latios's unique typing and it's verastile set is mind blowing. I simply love it's power and Latios perfectly matches my playstyle so that's another reason why he's #1 on my list. I can see your concern regarding this project, and I'll benefit your research to the best of my abilities.
  8. Xaqwais

Xaqwais

I wanna be in the beta test
    Like no one ever was

My favorite Pokemon is Breloom. I always liked him ever since he evolved from Shroomish in my Ruby probably 'cause I liked the move Sky Uppercut so much. Then he turned out to be this competitively viable Pokemon so that turned out great for me.
  9. Lyto

Lyto Hopes & Dreams
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

I would love to be a beta tester, and I'd be really happy if I was accepted as one!

My favourite pokemon is, and always has been since Sapphire, Metagross.
    At the time, I liked it simply because of how awesome it looked, but since then I've grown to also appreciate it's competetive potential- massive attack and defence, it's been the MVP of my team many times!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!
  10. KPrime

KPrime

Hi aesoft. I'm wufei8706 from FAQ's. I'd like to request a beta key. My account name on your sim is gonna be K Prime.
    Edit: Oh my favorite is probably Houndoom or Crobat. Not competitively, but just because I've always liked them.
  11. faize

faize

I would love to be a beta tester
  12. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Hey aesoft, I'd like to be a beta tester :)

My favorite Pokemon are the Lati twins because I love their versatility and their power. Also, their designs are pretty sweet xD
  13. Agammemnon

Agammemnon A wild Zubat appears!
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I'd like to be a betatester please.
    Gyarados to beat them all. Also, please ban Ferrothorn.
  14. SiDoesGood

SiDoesGood

I would like to be a beta tester. My favorite pokemon would have to be Breloom. For one, you don't see many punching mushrooms in today's world, and for another, Spore is an awesome move all around. I also like his design. He's strong, yet also cute.
  15. Fireworks

Fireworks

I'd like to be a beta tester

My favourite Pokemon is Flygon. Why? Well...
    HE CAN FLY like a boss.
    And he's a cool version of Garchomp.
  16. AccidentalGreed

AccidentalGreed Notorious for committing 3 counts of grand theft auto
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Well, if Omicron’s doing it, then…

Ahem. I would like to receive beta tester privileges.

My favorite Pokémon would be…well, good question. I guess if I eliminate all the nifty Dragon-types and the variations of Psychic-types, one of my favorite Pokémon left would be Togekiss. Not only does Togekiss have a sleek and graceful design, but it’s competitively viable in UU and OU as well. Being able to use break stall and crush offensive teams with either of its Nasty Plot sets is a hidden gem that I never bother to mention in DST.
  17. iDerp

iDerp

I'd really appreciate the opportunity to become a beta tester, just the idea of the game is epic! :P

My favourite pokemon has got to be Machamp, when I was younger I thought it was the coolest pokemon, imagine my surprise when I found out it was a female D:
  18. Eeveegirl777

Eeveegirl777

Hi! I'd love to be a beta tester.

My favourite would be... Empoleon. So awesome.
  19. Chieliee

Chieliee

I feel honored to be allowed to beta-test ;)
    Favorite mon is probably Mienfoo because it's so cute & it owns in LC

edit: so many first-posters =o
  20. NixHex

NixHex SEVEN months seizure free!
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Nice premoderator badge.

I'd like to have private testing privileges. My favorite Pokemon is Dragonite, and has always been my favorite since he sucked in RBY. He's more legendary than most legendaries. It's great to see him in the limelite.
  21. SkaterTrainer

SkaterTrainer

I would love to be a beta tester

Umbreon. I've always loved umbreon, he's sleek and brillant. I remember watching the anime when I was younger and the episode with Gary in johto with his brand new umbreon was awesome. Ever since I saw him he's been my favorite. I remember trying to get an umbreon in crystal so bad and when I got him I got him to level 100 in about a week (I was young and getting a pokemon to 100 in a week was the shit). Of course I didn't know how to use umbreon properly but it didn't matter I loved him. Everytime a new generation comes out I always try to make him a member of a defensive core, and as time goes by, it's harder and harder. Hopefully he'll get something good one of these days that will take him back to top of OU walls.
  22. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
    Creator of PS

Too many people are applying... I'm temporarily closing beta applications for the moment, but they should be back up later today.
  23. Zarel

Zarel Not a Yuyuko fan
    Creator of PS

Beta applications are now open again. It's now slightly harder to get a beta key from me, but if you don't, you can just get a key from a friend.
  24. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'd like love to be a beta tester, and my favourite pokemon is Azelf because Azelf is awesome. f
  25. jas61292

jas61292 used substitute
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

I would love to be a tester. My favorite Pokemon is Quilava because it is awesome looking and cute at the same time. And it is on fire, and fire is awesome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)