Pokemon Showdown Wifi Room Tournaments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Room mod Spydreigon here, and you might have noticed we recently changed from "trading" to "wifi". This is because we wanted our room to encompass to two most important things of pokemon, trading and battling! To help keep battling a main part of our room, we have decided to start a monthy tournament for the whole room to participate in!

Head: SopS4nd
Assistant Head: The Real Red

For an in depth look on all the rules, plz look here:
http://tinyurl.com/o8aurdc

Frequently Asked Questions:
How often is it?
A tournament will be held every month, to keep things organized and spaced.

How many people can enter?
Up to 64 max, we want to let as many people join while still keeping it organized.

When is the next tournament and how do I sign up?
The next tournament is scheduled for April 5th, with sign ups starting March 29th.

What tier is the tournament?
There is voting going on right now for the tier in the room, just head on over and look for the banners, or PM a staff member.

Clauses?
All standard clauses apply.

Can I host a tournament?
Unfortunately not, it would get too unorganized and you have the tournaments room for that. However, you can suggest a cool tournament to a staff and it could be considered for that month.

I seem to have covered all the common questions, if you have anymore all of us at wifi would be happy to help!