Pokemon Shuffle General Discussion

Are they rushing events now ? It seems they want to finish so fast ... How many pokemon have been catchable (counting different forms) ? 450 ?

Caught Carnivine.
Fail Thundurus.

Will try later Reshiram & Skymim
The events are the ones that keep the users hooked on the game so I think they're striking while the iron is hot.

PSA for anyone without something to do.

Diancie (Move-Based) Escalation battle next week, along with Mega Abomasnow competition for 3DS and Blastoise for Mobile. If you're sitting on a coin pile (granted not too likely with Kyurem's Escalation), consider grinding mons for these stages when they hit, at least on Victini this Saturday.

Caught Reshiram, Shymim Sky and Thundurus and now let's farm some gold avec some normal levels (Currently Lickilicky)

Diancie Escalation stage : Will we be able to capture it or only get item/mega stone ?

Caught Reshiram, Shymim Sky and Thundurus and now let's farm some gold avec some normal levels (Currently Lickilicky)

Diancie Escalation stage : Will we be able to capture it or only get item/mega stone ?
I would assume we could catch it. Even during the Delibird escalation which was solely for items, Delibird was evidently catchable for those new players who hadn't gotten to him yet.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So how many of you managed to get to lvl 300 on Kyurem? I personally stopped at lvl 150 because I was kind of low on coins already so I decided to get some main stages done instead and unlocked mega rayquaza along with goodra, although I still haven't challenged him since I want to get enough coins for the Diancie escalation battle.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Stopped at 175 because I wanted the extra 2k coins and was too lazy to Meowth lol. That said I did Meowth after that, got up to 14k. Entered Abomasnow competition, got 61k score (13th when I got the score)... coins back down to 3k. :(

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stopped at 150 for Kyurem mainly due to time and not much worth continuing, and got about 55k for Mega Abomasnow which I feel is a garbage score given it's 1:30 and not 1:00 or 1:10 like usual but we will see if that nets an Abomasite or not. Started to work on Diancie now, aiming for at least 150 for a Speedup.

Also if this is to be believed, we will be getting Hoopa, Zygarde formes and other things in the future, apparently uncovered in Mobile 1.3 or something, so it looks like this game might be going on for a while yet lol. I am being cautiously optimistic about it though.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
That's gonna be interesting, there was one of the stages from the newest update that kept spamming barriers in the top 2 rows of the grid so maybe M-Diancie will shine at stages like that.

Quick note, Diancie can spawn Coins as a disruption on Level 21 (potentially more after that for a while), so if you want, grab those as you go to help get a bit ready for the higher levels and/or the competition.

Sigh...I haven't even caught Abomasnow yet, so I don't think it is really worth investing in this competition. I'm trying to get past the stages, but I'm currently stuck at Roselia, and have no idea how far I have to go, and will probably run out of coins before I can reach him.

I hate how difficult it is to earn enough coins, and I just don't have the money to buy them right now!

Sigh...I haven't even caught Abomasnow yet, so I don't think it is really worth investing in this competition.

I hate how difficult it is to earn enough coins, and I just don't have the money to buy them right now!
If you don't remember from previous megas, you can get the stone before obtaining the Pokemon and that will enable you to use the Mega as soon as you catch the base.

To your second point, Meowth coin farming is not difficult at all. You should be able to generate in between 5k to 10k a day depending on hard the skyfall RNG screws you over. (If you're playing on Mobile, then I suppose I could understand the statement, but playing on mobile is stupid in the first place)

Reactions: JES

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Never bought anything from the game and have 13 jewels earned only through stages/competitions, already used another 12 earned the same way to get a coin boost back when the first Blastoise competition came out, grinding meowth (on 3ds at least) is boring but it's certainly easy enough to get a consistent flow of coins for the harder stages.
That being said Roserade is a stupid stage altogether which shouldn't exist along with vivillion, Gothorita and Gothitelle.

Reactions: JES
If you don't remember from previous megas, you can get the stone before obtaining the Pokemon and that will enable you to use the Mega as soon as you catch the base.

To your second point, Meowth coin farming is not difficult at all. You should be able to generate in between 5k to 10k a day depending on hard the skyfall RNG screws you over. (If you're playing on Mobile, then I suppose I could understand the statement, but playing on mobile is stupid in the first place)
I already farm Meowth. It just isn't enough, which is why I'm so far behind in the main stages. I suppose that I could spend the necessary coins, and store the Abomasnowite, but then again, it'd probably cost me less in the long run if I just wait for the non-timed stage, rather than fighting tooth and nail against every other John and Joan who wants one of the damned things themselves, especially because I hate timed stages, not being so good under pressure.

I suppose could play once every 2 and half hours, but Arceus help me if I'm too busy with something, or my dad is in a bad mood, and catches me playing.

And I haven't reached Roserade yet (just beat that stupid Roselia stage), but something tells me I'm going to need a bunch of coins for that. Definitely not getting Abomasnow anytime soon.

So how many of you managed to get to lvl 300 on Kyurem? I personally stopped at lvl 150 because I was kind of low on coins already so I decided to get some main stages done instead and unlocked mega rayquaza along with goodra, although I still haven't challenged him since I want to get enough coins for the Diancie escalation battle.
I cleared 300 Kyurem, although I'm still trying to identify the tiny bits of what's left of my soul. I'll also be aiming for 300 Diancie. Already feeling less stressed as of level 51. Projected costs should fall in the 85-100k range for all 300 levels. Will probably do my Abomasnow run once I'm past 150 or 200.

That's disappointing :(
You get Diancite at level 50, but it removes 'mons behind barriers. I was reading the Reddit post in a hurry, so didn't notice the Diancite.

This escalation seems much less generous than previous ones - you have to get to stage 150 for a speedup, although they do give a jewel at 100.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are the boss levels hard at all during the diancie escalation battle?
They all have the same disruption schedule (2×2 Rock disruptions in the corners once a turn three times followed by a 2×2 Barrier disruption in the middle before repeating) and a predefined layout that I do not remember what it looks like. The difference between the six boss stages being that later ones have obviously higher HP and later boss stages (200, 250, 300) have Bronzor as added support.

HP Totals for each boss stage:
Level 50: 20800
Level 100: 35964
Level 150: 44268
Level 200: 50050
Level 250: 54600
Level 300: 61425

Level 50 might be doable itemless, but 100 onwards will need an Attack Power ↑ at the bare minimum and 300 might need a jewel alongside all items.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)