Project Pokemon Smogon OU Version 3.0 (Fairy Gym - Medieval Town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys plan on adding me, let me know when you need a team and for what.
Thanks for the interest in the progect AM and yes we do plan on adding you. Well Your already kinda in but only because we had to retrospectivly replace huanters earlier role in the game and we all would like to craft a proper NPC based on you. As for your role Your a council member and Elite 4/Champion (Haven't decided yet) and You'll be properly introduced come The Final battle with TLS when they take over Conicile town which is not for awhile (TLS main base and 2 more gyms come first).

Anyway We'll likely message you closer to the time but a team, Your favourite pokemon, some famous quotes of yours and potentially a few hilarious replays would be nice.

Also while your at it could you please edit this post and remove all reference's to Huanter and replace them with yourself. Feel free to edit the dialog to your satisfaction if you wish. I would edit it but the thread is locked
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ter-ice-mountain.3521552/page-10#post-5930299

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Thanks for the interest in the progect AM and yes we do plan on adding you. Well Your already kinda in but only because we had to retrospectivly replace huanters earlier role in the game and we all would like to craft a proper NPC based on you. As for your role Your a council member and Elite 4/Champion (Haven't decided yet) and You'll be properly introduced come The Final battle with TLS when they take over Conicile town which is not for awhile (TLS main base and 2 more gyms come first).

Anyway We'll likely message you closer to the time but a team, Your favourite pokemon, some famous quotes of yours and potentially a few hilarious replays would be nice.

Also while your at it could you please edit this post and remove all reference's to Huanter and replace them with yourself. Feel free to edit the dialog to your satisfaction if you wish. I would edit it but the thread is locked
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ter-ice-mountain.3521552/page-10#post-5930299
ok ill do that later when i get home.

OK it time to wrap Up Route 11 as everyone has requested. I thanks everyone for there contributions so far

The Wrap Up After your hard battle's with TLS in the air-pillar and a bruising encounter with Verlisciel and his Admins you finally come out to route 11 which while still holding some ruins quickly opens up to long winding paths with few trainers as you approach the coastal town. Basically this route serve's as a bit of a break from the usual pace of the game Thats not to say its Empty tho, You get to meet the likes of Clone and of Course council member PDC both of whom will play prominent roles later while an encounter with celebi awaits and of course the incident with Chou's assistant and the release of metagross accross the route.

Overall the Route is long as is shown on the map but open and if you have pokemon in need of leveling up now would be a good time to train

Relavent Posts

Anyway that is everything for the Route. A list of Available pokemon would be nice along with legendaries if someone can do that. Once done I can retrospectivly add that here.

Onto the next town

Ok We are now Gym Town 6. A large coastal Town that pride's itself on its Medieval Traditions and as a result holds many festivals and Tournaments which will be detailed here. In addition The town also has many Pokemon Type guilds that constantly compete in these events for control of the Gym (And in the past the entire town) which right now is dominated by the Fairy guild whom have retained control of the Gym for a good decade now. This However has lead to some guilds habouring dissatisfaction and as a result rumours of TLS aiding dissidents abound casting an ominous shadow and will play a central role.

Points to discuss
- Medieval Events/Themes/Town Structure
- The Gym - Not accessable till after a few events and TLS Plot
- TLS plot
- NPC's

Since this is gonna long we'll discuss the Town and Gym first and then once thats happened we'll move onto TLS (You can discuss the plot and ask questions just refrain from posting NPCs or Events for the time being).

Anyway Discuss

Tagging DarkNostalgia to Edit the the thread title

Last edited:
Ight since we have mutiple groups here who would like to control the thengym (how the fuck a type that didnt exist ten years ago has controlled that gyn for ten years is beyone me), I'm gonna be making a post on the Ground group here.

Guild Proposal

A large sort of Earth Tepee is located on the upper right corner of the town. A knight on top of a Rhyhorn awaits outside it proclaiming "Join our legion for the might to compete in the Tournament! We shall bring joy to the very ground you stand on, so join today!"

Walking inside the Tepee there is pretty much a large room with a single desk in the center. There are two cellar like doors on the left and right, but cant be opened. The desk is occupied by a King looking fella and behind him is a Hippowdon playing around in its own sand.

Upon chatting: "Ah come to join us?" If no: "What?!" If yes: "Fanastic! You'll start today!" Then a cellar door opens, a knight charges out and challenges ya to battle.

Knight of Ground Richard

Pre-Battle Quote: "Death come for yea!"
Mide Battle: "Tis only a flesh wound mi boy!"
Losing Quote: "I don't get paid enough to give idiots like you a tryout..."

Team:
Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 188 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
- Aqua Tail
- Fire Fang

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 20 Def / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Electric]

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 SpD
Calm Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic
- Flash Cannon

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 76 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost

After victory, the king says "Fantastic! We'll send ya in the next Tournament of Guilds! What? Thats not soon? Well he can be a knight anyway. What do you want your crest to be?"

Can be chosen of OU Ground mons. Mon chosen must be used in all Tournament of Medievalness matches.

"Stop by anytime my knight of (insert mon here)! Partake in the underground Rhydon race in an hour!"

Guild themed Events: (To be put in when not at lunch/class)
- Behemoth Racing: Every Mon, Wed, and Sat night at 6:30 pmthere will be a Race on the Racetrack underneath the Guild held in a cavern (created by the First Knight of Rhyperior Billy). Participants ride on their Chosen mon and try to compete to win after being placed randomly on starting spots. Each mon is able to attack the other particpants or help itself via two moves, a support and attack via Bulldoze and SR (bulldoze to slow people to outspeed em, and SR as a form of obstacle to overcome that hampers other.
- Mega-Quake-a-Thon: Tues and Thurs night at 5:25pm will be the Mega-Quake-a-Thon, which is participants trying to compete gainst another by creating the largest Magnitude in a 1v1 competition. Each magnitude used attacks the plate your opponent is on which has a starting health of 20. First to hit 20 wins, and the loser's plate breaks making the loser land on the ground. Similar to a King of the Hill format of Winner fights till defeated.
- Primal Worship: Every Sunday Morning from 8-11am, the Guild gathers in prayer to heed worship to the Primal lord of the Earth Groudon. Church activities vary from what the King wants to do that day.
- Other fun activities too numerous to count!

Battable Trainers: All will be under cellar (most events will be there)
What? Their arent any? Their too drunk at the Mega-Quake-a-Thon to be fighting?! Well why aren't we there?!

Being a member gives a payment of 1000 coins per event partaking in of guild (per match/round of tournies and races). There is also a fancy little shop to buy shit from like the steel guild, but since you are visitng you will know what it all contains. So sayeth the Ground King

EDITED: There, stuff added in.

Last edited:
Alright time to make a post for the First Time in Forever™, sorry for having been gone so long.
Guild Proposal

A sort of small metal dome is located in the town square by the other Guild buildings (maybe they could be arranged in a big circle around the arena, with the Fairy Guild located in the prize spot of the Gym). Right outside it is a sort of old-fashioned automaton, definitely post medieval but old enough looking as to not be completely incongruous with the surroundings. When talked to, it says "WELCOME TO THE GUILD OF STEEL. YOUR HEART AND MIND MUST BE AS HARD AS IRON TO ENTER." When you enter it, there is a knight in fancy orange and silver armor sitting in the back upon a metal platform with a Heatran sprawled next to him. To get to him first though, you must defeat a "guard" trainer that is standing near the door with a huge lance blocking your path.

Edit: Guard Team
Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Hammer Arm
- Thunder Punch

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Recover

Anyway, once you get to the Magma Knight (as he calls himself because his signature mon is Heatran), he will talk to you and tell you a bit of the town's history.

Dialogue:
"So you managed to get past the guard? Excellent. You show true promise as a trainer. If I may, I would like to tell you a bit of this prosperous town's history. A warning - it's pretty long. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

Yes/No

If Yes: "Our town was founded by a group of three guilds of Pokémon users that wished to live in harmony and hold friendly competitions. These were the Guilds of Fire, Water, and Grass, each being a home for trainers that specialized in each type. Over time, more and more Guilds broke off from the original three and became their own Guild due to differences they could not resolve. For example, the Guild of Ice was formed when members of the Guild of Water had a disagreement on what form of water, precisely, was to be the one represented in a competition.

"My own guild, the Guild of Steel, broke away from the Guild of Rock at the same time as the Guild of Darkness did from the Guild of Ghosts. We were the most recent guilds to be created, and the number of these guilds was getting so high that the council of the town decided to establish a single Pokémon League Gym to more properly handle Pokémon trainers who visited. The ownership of the Gym was to be fought over by all of the Leagues to see which one was truly most worthy of being the representative for our town. All of the Leagues lived in peace and harmony, passing the Gym's ownership every year or two in a festival and making sure none got too powerful.

"Then, everything changed when the Fairy nation attacked League joined. A new Type had been discovered, and a new group of trainers specializing in these strange and powerful Pokémon established their League here. These Pokémon were absurdly powerful, having weaknesses to only my own League and the League of Poison, and despite my efforts to curb their power, it takes more than one League to keep another at bay. The League of Fairies quickly overtook the tournaments and claimed the ownership of the Gym. They rule over it like despots, refusing to relinquish power or keep the balance of power steady. They have ruled the Gym for ten years running. But perhaps with your assistance, things could change..."

If No: "Very well, it can wait until another time."

Either Way: "Join the mighty League of Steel and help us prevail against the Fairies! Will you join our ranks?"
If Yes: "Good, thank you. You shall make a welcome addition in our quest to unseat the Fairy despots. Please choose a Steel type Pokémon you have with you to be your shining star representing you in battle." *Player chooses Steel type Pokémon that must be with them in all Guild matches. If none are on them, they are asked to come back.*
If No: "Hmmph. I should have thought as much, that you were a Fairy-lover like the rest of them. If you change your mind, I might forgive you, but until then, leave my presence."
The Guard will still challenge you upon return if you didn't join.

The League of Steel pays 1000 per competition, same as the League of Ground.
After Joining Info
The Guard will no longer forcibly challenge you every time you enter the building but can still be challenged, the Magma Knight can also now be challenged. You can step into a sort of Steel Arena that features battleable knights, a few shops, and their custom competition. The competition is a small jousting tournament where you have the option of riding a Metagross (slow movement but high HP and damage), a Cobalion (fast and bulky but low damage), or a large Excadrill (fast and powerful but low HP). Basically you ride around a circular arena trying to get hits off and escape without getting hit yourself. 1000 for entry but for every four matches you win in a row you get an additional 10000. You can enter once every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday.

The market will open on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and offers Iron Plates and Metal Coats as well as items such as Everstones, Evolution Stones, Max Revives, and super rarely Sacred Ash (like 1/100 chance to appear).

The trainers can be battled at any time.

Also important thing here: if you win the jousting tournament for 24 rounds without being defeated, instead of a cash prize, you get a Shiny Level 60 Scyther holding Metal Coat.

Last edited:
Alright time to make a post for the First Time in Forever™, sorry for having been gone so long.

...Then, everything changed when the Fairy nation attacked League joined.
No you did not just reference Frozen and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I love the idea, but important question concerning this jousting minigame: it's not going to be required to progress a la PokeStar Studios, is it? It's very cool to have something other than battling Pokemon (even though it is, in a sense, battling Pokemon), but the sidequest should be just that, a sidequest.

No you did not just reference Frozen and Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I love the idea, but important question concerning this jousting minigame: it's not going to be required to progress a la PokeStar Studios, is it? It's very cool to have something other than battling Pokemon (even though it is, in a sense, battling Pokemon), but the sidequest should be just that, a sidequest.
Oh its easily just a fun little thing to do in the Guild, and don't know what all we will be doing for the festival yet. Its all just more fun side attractions as we havent had a lot of those things yet and this sorta conveniently fits that (even i just am now thinking bout it).

Ground Guild post edited.

Last edited:
Updated the Steel Guild post with more info on the market, I will post the teams probably tomorrow or Friday when I get the chance. Also reserving this post for the Guild of Dragons.

IMPORTANT EDIT

Guild Proposal

A large obsidian structure shaped like a dragon's head with burning torches on either side is the entrance to the Guild of Dragons. Outside there is a Dragon Tamer who says, "Do you have a burning heart of passion, are you as tough as dragon scales? If so, this Guild is for you." On the inside, there is a huge ornate purple staircase with a red carpet draped over it, and statues of various Dragon-type Pokémon line the edges of the staircase. At the top is a figure who looks like a Dragon Tamer but has a more ornate outfit with a golden helm, he is known as the Dragon Master for the refrances. Behind him floats a Hydreigon that when interacted with will merely say, "Screeeeeeeee!"

Dragon Master Dialogue: "You have entered the mighty hall of the Guild of Dragons, users of powerful and mystic Dragon-types. These Pokémon are renowned throughout the land and only seek out those they deem worthy. If you have a Dragon-type in your party, you are ready to join us."
If user has a Dragon-type in party, dialogue continues, else it ends immediately.
"So are you ready to join us?

Yes/No

If Yes: "Ah, good. You will make a powerful trainer with our guidance. And what mighty Dragon-type will represent you?"
*Player chooses their signature guild mon*
"Ah, a <Pokémon>. It shall serve you well. Dragon-types are easily the most powerful, unique, and greatest Pokémon on this planet. None rival their strength, except the accursed Fairy-types, who through some sort of fluke are able to completely ignore our Outrage... However, to make sure you are ready to defeat these scourge of Pokémon in combat in the Arena, you must prove your worth by defeating the Guardian of this Guild."
A stone dragon head above and behind him suddenly pivots downwards harshly, and its mouth opens, letting out a burst of flame. Out of the flames emerges a Garchomp, which apparently has its own Pokémon funnily enough. It then challenges the player to battle with a DragMag team.

If No: "Get out."

All of the cool stuff happens downstairs which is only accessible by riding a Dragonite down a bare shaft.

Guild ceremonies: Every Monday and Thursday, they have sacrifices to the morally ambiguous god of dragons Mega Rayquaza, where they pray that Mega Rayquaza will never feel the need to show his terrible presence (because it would mean the destruction of SmogSmog lel). During this you can talk to the priest to obtain an egg that will contain a random OU viable Dragon-type. Tuesdays and Fridays you can compete in an obstacle course called the Flight of Dragons where you must ride a Dragonite, Altaria, Latios, Latias, Noivern, or other OU viable ungrounded Dragon through a harrowing ravine, first one to make it there gets 10000 while the rest get 1000. Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays you get to compete in a singles tournament where they unban a random Ubers Dragon-type each round and give you the option of taking said Ubers mon and temporarily putting it on your team (if you've caught it from Uber Island yet) but the opponents might also use it. Not super balanced, just a fun thing to experiment with Ubers.

Finally, since I'm distributing shiny mons for players who prove they are exceptional with Guild play, on your tenth time winning the Dragons Among Us tournament, you will receive a shiny Skrelp.

Last edited:
I noticed that there hasn't been a name mentioned for this town yet, so here's my suggestion:

Sidhemplar Town.

The name comes from Sidhe, the Gaelic name for fairies, and Templar, referring to the Knights Templar. I chose them because it reflects the fairies that this town and gym is dominated by, and the Knights are an ancient, powerful, and exclusive order that I likened the guilds to. And they literally have knights in their name, so that's perfect for a medieval-themed town with jousting and the like.

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
So yeah I'm going along with Ice- and Dark-type Guilds. JTD783 I like the idea, but to be honest aesthetically the name doesn't look very nice, but other than that I'm perfectly fine with it haha, just a minor nitpick.

Guild Proposal Numero Uno: Ice-type

Two ornate and symmetrical aquamarine sculptures, emulating ice, sit proudly in front of the blue marbled-glass dome which houses the Ice Guild. The Ice Guild are a proud but distant group of people, believing that coldness and estranging themselves from modern society is the way of life. They were once part of the large Water Guild, but due to a disagreement with other members of the Water Guild over what form of water to use in a tournament, Lady Marina, the then-co-leader of the Water Guild, along with several of her cohorts, disbanded and formed their new Ice Guild. Despite their affinity with water, the Ice Guild's cold animosity towards the Water Guild still remains. As you prepare to enter the Guild, you touch the frosted metal door, then jump back as the frigid ice burns you. A knight dressed in aquamarine-colored armor suddenly appears, who had been camouflaged against the dome's icy walls all along. He will laugh a little, then stare at you until you go up and talk to him.

Dialogue:
"Aha young trainer, you seem to have discovered our little secret. I can feel the affinity to the cold and desolate aura coming from you. We have not had a recruit since a year ago, because few can grow accustomed to a life of cold, and get past me, the proud guard of this Guild and the keeper of Kyurem, the strongest Ice-type Pokémon! In order to enter, you must defeat me in honest battle. What say you?"

Yes / No

If yes: "Mighty Kyurem, please lend me your power in battle! Prepare to get crushed!"
If no: "You're our 1000th quitter I guess."

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off
- Pursuit

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 76 SpD / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Glare
- Leaf Storm
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Pulse

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Reflect Type
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Mid-Battle Quote: Ice is flexible and malleable! We shall recover from your attacks with ease!
Losing Quote: Guess I've been melted finally...
After Victory Dialogue: "Our icy façade has finally been broken, and thanks to you, trainer. You are welcome to become a Knight of Ice if you wish. Please choose one of your Ice-type Pokémon to be your trusted cohort in our guild."

You are then welcome to enter. The interior of the glass dome is frigid, and at certain seasons, especially in winter, some parts of the floor are frozen over. To the direct north is a narrow corridor, with the walls webbed with ice cracks. On a ledge located at your head-height is an entrance, but can only be accessed in winter when ice has covered the ground. In there is Ice Queen Marina's throne room. After you get a win-streak of 40 or above in the weekly Ice Jousting competition (which can be redone from zero if you lose), Marina will hand you a hexaflawless Mamoswine in a Dive Ball, levelled 70, which knows Icicle Crash, Earthquake, Ice Shard, and Freeze Dry.

Which brings us to the events of the Ice Guild:
**Weekly Ice Jousting Competition**: This starts from the day you first officially enter the Guild, and end a week after that. You are pitted against many of the Knights of Ice from the Guild, and depending on your win-streak, you will obtain different rewards from the tournament hoster. These opponents vary in prowess, with the first ones up to the fifteenth one relatively easy to defeat, using a few gimmicks such as spamming Destiny Bond on Froslass or using Rotom-F as a whole. However, upward fifteenth, opponents get progressively harder, until at the fifty-first opponent you meet and battle Ice Queen Marina, who has a team built around her center Pokémon, Mega Abomasnow.
Rewards are as shown:
1-10: Snowball
11-20: Snowball + NeverMeltIce
21-30: Snowball + NeverMeltIce + Choice Scarf
31-40: NeverMeltIce + Choice Scarf + Abomasite
41-50: Talk to Marina in winter
51 (After beating Marina): Ability Capsule + Abomasite + Sneasel Egg (which knows the Egg Moves Icicle Crash, Pursuit, Bite, and Ice Shard)

**There's an Ice in Science**: Every week, a random Pokémon has the Ice typing added, and a type removed (so for example if Metagross was chosen it would become Steel / Ice or Ice / Psychic), and you get to use that science-modified Pokémon in a few battles, thus being able of evaluating how a metagame would changed and how a Pokémon would benefit from having an Ice typing added.

**The Ice Jigsaw**: A hidden door leads to an even colder underground chamber, where the floors and walls have all been frozen completely. Icicles hangs everywhere. The goal is get past the icy floor (which is slippery, meaning you slide, just like the Ice Cavern in ORAS), alongside your partner Ice-type, which can break through various obstacles such as random icebergs, frozen stalagmites, and water so cold it's impossible to swim through. If you manage to get to the opposite side within a certain time limit, which gets shorter and shorter the more levels you progress, you win. If you manage to clear 10 levels, you get the DNA Splicers, which are used to change Kyurem into Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W.

**An Icy Education**: Not really an event, more so a school to see the cute students learning all about Ice-type Pokémon. The teachers are glad for you to sit through a lesson, learning things such as Ice-type is one of the best types offensively, though the worst defensively, and all about the study of Abomasite and Glalitite, the Mega Stones used to Mega Evolve Abomasnow and Glalie, respectively, and the research ongoing. Talking to a purple-clad kid on the right side of the classroom will yield you an Ice Heal, and his girlfriend on the left of him will hand you 5 Aspear Berries.

Coming soon will be the Dark Guild, ruled by... guess what! It's Necromancer Nostalgia! xD

Sorry for the excessive bold (AM please forgive me ;-;). Just want to get my message across. We've got Dragon-, Ice-, Steel-, and Ground-type Guilds as of now, with Dark coming soon from me and Fairy and Grass from Creator of Chaos. Which leaves us with many other types not yet covered such as Psychic, Ghost, Water, Electric, etc. You guys are perfectly welcome to reserve and write up a Guild. It's not that hard haha :) Just a heads up but the main 4 types are probably going to be Water, Grass, Fire, and Fairy (FWG is like the main types, and Fairy is the gym), so those Guilds will probably be the biggest.

edit: marina now has mega abomasnow instead. increased reward for beating marina.

Last edited:
Guard's team has been built for Steel, this post will contain the Guild of Poison with, you guessed it, Assassin Phione as the leader lol. Time for all of the Council Members to write themselves into the game in really narcissistic ways.

EDIT: Guild Proposal

The Guild of Poison looks like an amethyst-colored glass bubble from the outside, the glass being too dark to see what is going on inside. Next to it is a male snake charmer charming an Arbok, who will say, "Join the Guild of Poison, where new members are always accepted into our cunning schemes! But beware, a fair amount of backstabbing and poisoning can go on inside!"

Once you enter, you will notice that you are in a dim parlor-like area with comfortable chairs and fancy shelves. Once you walk to the middle of the room, a figure wrapped in a purple cloak and mask concealing their entire body will calmly reveal themselves from behind a shelf.
Mysterious Ninja Dialogue: "Ah, do I see a new recruit? Excellent! I am the mysterious ninja, official recruiter of the Guild of Poison! Are you here to join?"

Y/N

If Y: "Aha, good, good. First you must prove yourself worthy, however, of learning the secrets of poisonous subterfuge and underhanded tactics. Defeat me in battle!"
Team is basically Toxic Spikes stacking stall with Mega Venusaur and Dragalge.
Mid-battle: "How will you cope with my passive moves to wear you down?"
Last Pokémon: "I still have a chance yet. I must hold on a little longer..."
Defeated: "...I think you are ready to join the League of Poison. Choose the Pokémon that shall be your emblem." *player chooses mon* "Proceed to find your way." *vanishes in a puff of smoke, cabinet doors swing open to reveal doorways all over room*
Wins: "You are not ready yet. See me when you have improved your strength."

If N: "Very well, you have perhaps made the wiser choice in that you shall not perish from this Guild's machinations and sabotage. Come see me again if you wish to join."

After joining the Guild, you may now enter the mysterious doorways in the cabinets. The left one will bring you to the main location of the guild, a large dining hall with lots of Poison trainers sitting down and eating or casually poisoning the food of their enemies. Every trainer here can be challenged and will use a random team made of OU Poison mons. This room is also connected to the three rooms with the main events.

To the left of the dining hall is the Chemistry Lab, where classic scientists in lab coats cook up deadly concoctions. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, you can do battle in this room in a Battle Institute-esque competition, but a random field effect (Sun, Rain, Sandstorm, Hail, Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrain, Electric Terrain, Trick Room, Magic Room, Wonder Room, et cetera) is activated through the duration of each battle, and if disabled by another move (or itself in the case of the Room moves), it will return when that move wears off. At the end of the challenge, you will receive 1000 Pokédollars for one to two stars, a Rare Candy for three stars, a PP Up for four stars, a Venusaurite the first time you get five stars, and an egg for a Gastly, Bulbasaur, Weedle, Venipede, or Skrelp for every subsequent five-star rating.

To the right of the Dining Hall is the Attrition Arena, which holds a six-round tournament every Saturday and Tuesday where all Pokémon are inflicted with an infestation permanently for all matches. All participants receive 1000 Pokédollars, getting to the semifinals ups it to 5000, and winning grants you 10000 and one ticket to battle the leader, Assassin Phione, who waits in her apartment accessible from the parlor.

Finally, across from the entrance to the dining hall is the Assassin Quarter, where players can compete for the prize of a Life Orb or Choice Item of their choosing. Players must try to discreetly find and assassinate a target on their piece of paper, indicated by trainer class, before the person that has their own name on a piece of paper finds them. First person to kill their target and have their own target assassinated before being killed wins the prize. The game is accessible on Thursday and Sunday.

Back in the parlor, the right cabinet door leads to Phione's Apartment. Phione is a young woman wearing a dark purple hood and cloak and can be found sitting in a chair in her very purple apartment. She is only challengeable if you have a Ticket from the Attrition Arena, and uses a Mega Beedrill Volt-Turn team. Beating her once will get you the Beedrillite, beating her ten times will get you a shiny Weedle, and all other times will get you a Black Sludge.

Last edited:
The Guild of Bug looks just like a regular anthill from the outside, except that it is many times bigger inside. As you are about to enter, a Bug Catcher greets you, saying, "Trainer, I see that you are a Bug-type Pokemon trainer at heart. You are welcome to tour of our guild."

The inside of the anthill is a mini-labyrinth, just like its real-world counterpart. Larvesta, Joltik, Volbeat and Illuminise can be seen fluttering (or moving, in Joltik's case) around to give light to each passageway so that it is not too dark. You catch a glimpse of Trainers, ranging from regular Bug Catchers to Ace Trainers and Veterans doing a variety of activities at the end of each passageway such as studying the behavioral of Bug-type Pokemon, pitting their Heracrosses against each other, or taking part in a Bug Catching Contest. However, you are barred from taking part from the Heracross battle or the Bug Catching Contest as you are not a part of the guild. As you walk deeper in the labyrinth, you notice a door bearing the crest of the Bug Guild. As you open the door, you see a man who greatly resembles Prof. Birch of the Hoenn region. Behind him, a Volcarona flaps its six orange wings majestically.

???: " Greetings, Trainer. I am Prof. Einsner, founder of this Guild. This guild was a place for us Bug-type enthusiasts to gather and learn from each other as well as our Pokemon. Do you wish to be a part of us?" (Y / N )

If you answer "Yes" :
Einsner:" Seems like my Bugs are still fully functional. (reveals that the initial Bug Catcher had literally bugged you). Let's see if your skills match your passion then. "

*** Challenges you to a 3 on 3 single battle. However, you can only use Bug-type Pokemon for this battle. ***

If you win: "Congratulations, Trainer. Now, you are an honourary member of our Guild. As a reward, you can have one of the Mega Stones here. Here, pick one. (You can choose to get either the Scizorite or the Pinsirite)."

If you lose:" Although you have lost, I still recognize your love and passion for Bug-type Pokemon. Here, have a Silver Powder. Consider yourself a Guild member from now on."

Einsner: " I expect you to carry yourself with pride as a member of our guild. Oh yeah, do drop by from time to time as there are a lot more things you can participate in now that you're a member. "

If you answer "No"

Einsner: " The Bugs must be malfunctioning then. See you around. "

After joining the Guild, you may now enter the mysterious doorways in the cabinets. The left one will bring you to the main location of the guild, a large dining hall with lots of Poison trainers sitting down and eating or casually poisoning the food of their enemies. Every trainer here can be challenged and will use a random team made of OU Poison mons. This room is also connected to the three rooms with the main events.

Some of the Events you can take part in:
1) The Heracross Contest : Participate in a tournament where Trainers have a 6 on 6 battle using at least one Heracross. - Held once every Sunday - Top Prize : Heracrossite.

2) Bug Catching Contest: Held On Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays, the Bug Catching Contest allows you to visit a Special Park and catch Bug-type Pokemon there. - Top Prize: Scizorite / Pinsirite / Beedrillite

3) Mach Dash: Participate in a Hurdle Dash tournament every Wednesday and Friday to stand a chance to win a shiny Speed Boost Venipede. It also comes with a Nature and IV of your choosing.

4) PokeGraphic: They will hire you to catch a random featured Pokemon (not necessarily Bug-type) in the region everyday to run their article. Prize: U-turn TM, X-Scissor TM, Mega Stones.

Will write further next time.

Last edited:
While Guild's are fun (and i don't want to be taking away from yall and other guys who want to post (I know yall want too!)), but there are other parts of the town I'd like to do.

NPC Proposal

Merchant Ricky

You will see the humbe merchant standing outside the Pokemart/Center building behind a table with multiple assortments of melons and fruits to purchase.
"Welcome to my store! Would yo-"
Sees it is you and goes "Well, didn't think I'd see you so soon again. Sorry but I can't talk to ya till after ya stop them from messing with my new home."

He wont say anything more. Although after the Luck Sack event here....

"Well, thank you (insert name here). You've saved me twice now. Once from my life of crime, and now my home from their invasion. I've tried learning how to be a better battler like you were, and I've learned what I've forgotten bout battles from my family. I want ya to take this Egg here. My family and I own a ranch a little ways out on the next route, and aside from our Tauros and Miltank production, we also have some prized mons that we raise. This one is of a latest batch that should serve you handsomely. May it help you in your future endeavors and come visit the ranch anytime!"

The former Luck Sack grunt (now merchant) you rehabilitated still wont give you melons, but will just knowingly smile everytime you walk by, knowing not to say anything else. The Egg will always hatch out to be a shiny Totodile with Sheer Force with 50/50 on Jolly and Intimidate. Now why is him and his family Alligator farmers near a medieval city? I can't answer that, but it will make for a fun thing to visit I hope.

Proposal: Grass Guild: Looking almost like a medieval version of a biodome and almost completly covered by rosevines this building is hidden amongst shubbery near the towns coastline and is ardorned with Glazed window art from top to bottom. Outside a young herbalist attending to the vines greets all who pass by with a smile and should you approach invite you in. ''Welcome to the Grass guild, We are Guardians of nature and healers of the towns children. New member's are always welcome but even if you dont join feel free to take part in the event's''

Once inside you see the dome filled with gardens and an artificial hill's to emulate different growing environments. Everything from vege gardens and desert's to jungle's and mountain environment's are seemlessly emulated in 1 corner or another and managed by the pokemon that inhabit them with very few structure's within the actual dome save for small building where the guilds master reside's, a few green house's attended by herbalists and a basement where events and battle's take place. The Guild pride's itself on its knowledge of plant based medicine's and materials advocating there usage over more modern material's beleiveing firmly they can bring balance back into people's lives. As you walk in going past a statue of a roserade and serperior your suddenly stoped by a gardener whom springs up to battle you. ''I see your trainer and your enthralled by the gardens. Battle me and I shall take you to the master''

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Sleep Powder
- Spikes

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Return
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Substitute

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge
- Drain Punch

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- Baton Pass

Quote's:
Battle: Tho we are not a powerhouse like some of the other guilds we are the most resiliant and tactile. Get ready to battle
Player Victory: you have potential. You battle well and treat others with dignity
Player Defeat: Return when your ready
Post Battle: Congratulation's on your victory, It take's Someone Special to join a guild like ours and I Believe you have that special trait. I'll take you to the top of the dome to see the master

Once on top, you'll enter the small building. On the floor there are 3 symbols, Grass, water and fire with the grass one lit by some unknown source's and in background an image of shaymin dominate the glazed glass in the back. As you stand there a young women approach's and speaks. She'll tell you the benefits of grass types and her guilds place in the town

''Hey there I'm emily, Leader of this guild, keeper of its history and healer to the towns sick and poor. Tho we are not like the battling powerhouse's of the modern Guilds we are the most knowledgeable and we use all we learn to better the wellbeing of our town including that of opposing guilds should they wish it. Tea's made from the petals of a roserade's flower to tonic's sourced from a ferrothorn that can re-invigorite even the most jaded, anything the we need can be sourced from a plant pokemon or not and used to better live's. Why do we do this, Without Plant's other life would not flourish and thus the world would fall out of balance, just like if there's no water we'll die and without fire to scour the old life cant begin anew and as a member of this guild we seek to emulate the plants role in the world as we have done through-out our history. Yes there are 17 guilds now but as 1 of the original guilds we still have a role to play as caretakers

That's not to say we aren't competive. Far from it. Many of the guilds fear us on the battlefiend and there's alot of unique tactical poweress to be gained from using grass types in battle. By joining us you'll be sharing in the knowledge of the 3 origin guilds, gaining access to some of nature's most unique tools' What do you say?

If Yes - I knew you would join us eventually. Welcome to a world where everything you touch brims with life. Please select an OU Grass type to represent yourself while your a member.

Very adorable ''Insert Grass Type here'' you have there. It'll serve you well in your Endevour's. Grass type's bring many things to a trainer, Quasi immunity to sleep, a resistance to water, rock and ground, many even have status immunity making them solid answers to stall. Once mastered Grass-type's will improve any team there as well as well as your own wellbeing. But we need to truely test if your ready for the tournaments. Your Gonna go through the Trials and face our master of battle and when you complete that you'll enter. Until then welcome to our guild

If No - That's fine, if you wish to join return whenever you like, we hold grudge's against no-one and feel free to participate in the events

It costs 1000per week to maintain membership of the guild but it comes with a perk. Unlimited free herbal medicine's for your Pokemon and an elixer per week

Event's - Held in the basement underneath the various biomes above

1. Obstacle course race - Here you must use your selected grass type to help you overcome obstacles. Using Move's like Vine whip, Sleep Powder, Leafstorm, Hidden Power and whatever nature you have to overcome different obstacles. Vine whip to cross gaps, Sleep powder to deal with non grass type pokemon, Leaf storm to shred vines and aroma therapy to clear toxins etc. Abilities such as natural cure can be used to automatically get past certain obstacles Get it wrong or leave your grass type behind and you automatically lose the race. Prize's Include Herbal Medicines. Ethers, Elixers and Ability Capsules

2. The Trails - The Main Event Held here. Those who beat the Battle master here get to participate in tournament's representing the Guild (Not the ones that decide gym ownership lol). To reach the master you must battle 4 Trainers ending in the master using your grass type + 3 rental pokemon from the OU Viability (Including another grass type) in Single's OU with Opposing teams Taken from the good core's thread and having grass types added. Here's the catch tho. Only 1 pokemon out of the 4 can be healed between battle while all your oppenents have full health. So choose carefully. The Prize for Winning is the right to represent the guild in tournament's and Your Choice or a shiny Adamant Shroomish or Shiny Timid Roselia. You can compete in the trial if your not a guild member but your unable to claim prizes if you do so

In addition to the event's Various grass types are actually catchable within the Dome Including Roserade, Breloom, Sceptile, Serperior, Ferrothorn, Ludicolo and Whimsicott

Weekly Plant Blessings - Here Every Saturday Guild members and the towns children engage in brief ritual that represents the cycle of life and death lead by the pokemon and the Guild master in the dome. First by blessing some seeds under the statue of a shaymin and sprinkling a powder to get those seeds to germinate after which they are planted around town to ensure the cycle of life continues.

Herbal Medicine Clinic - Here You can buy (Or if a member freely help yourself) to a vairety of herbal medicines as well as revive's. In addition you can see a few NPCs and grass pokemon giving young children Medicine. Items available include Your usual ingame bitter herbal medicines, Revive's, Grass plate as well as a few unique Items that you must pay for like roserade petal tea (Counts as an ether $5000), Ferrothorn tonic (Max Revive $3000) and Breloom Plant Powder (Counts as a PP-UP $500)

Last edited:
I died again

Man I didnt enjoy making this one xD
I'll hope to get the next route done by the end of this week. School started so im kinda busy nowadays
Please, your excuse is fine unlike others (like mine for when i had just to be part of my life during that hiatus thqt killed V. 2) and your maps are always worth it.

Just small question tho, where is the heatran chamber and the other thing? Been bit since i loooked at Dogars but i recapl the Heatran chamber thats unlocked after the eruption (know there was something else....). Just a nitpick of something im trying to recall

Edited in Plant Blessing and the Herbal Clinic into my Previous Post. Soon I'll either be doing an NPC on Kurona or The fairy guild. They might be a tad late tho as Im camping this weekend and reception is practically non-existent (You have to climb a hill)

Anyway I would like to hear ideas for the Towns Structure. I'm think the gym in the very Centre Surrounded by an Square where festivals and parades take place followed by paths that lead to all the different guild Buildings and in the Towns Souths theres a small Pile of Ruins which have recently undergone reconstruction which Hides the entrance to the TLS base. What do you guys think?

Please, your excuse is fine unlike others (like mine for when i had just to be part of my life during that hiatus thqt killed V. 2) and your maps are always worth it.

Just small question tho, where is the heatran chamber and the other thing? Been bit since i loooked at Dogars but i recapl the Heatran chamber thats unlocked after the eruption (know there was something else....). Just a nitpick of something im trying to recall
idk I couldnt find any fitting lava tiles so I just left it out for the time being.
Also I really like this guild thingy it sounds really interesting. But just wondering about the interactions between the different guilds; is it like purely for the leadership of the Gym or are there other parts in which they compete as well?

idk I couldnt find any fitting lava tiles so I just left it out for the time being.
Also I really like this guild thingy it sounds really interesting. But just wondering about the interactions between the different guilds; is it like purely for the leadership of the Gym or are there other parts in which they compete as well?
Great question!

Basically its not just control of the gym. There is friendly competition in the Big medieval festival (we have to iron that out bit better. im thinking daily events on different things or something but discussion is needed) and to think of them all as working to cooperate as a cohesive city.

While ya they all work under the stupid fairies (viva La Ground Guild for a new era!), we got to show that they still work together and live. Give it the feel of a medieval village, where your life might just end in a second or whatever. Sorta gotta think of bit more cooperation where the villager says "Im still waitingmind todays shipment of water for my shop. Mind being a deary and grab it from the water guild?"

So while we arent yet seeing the connective shit yet cause the town hasnt been fully formed, its an idea to keep in mind since this is still some time (or they might think it while we got two hipsters overlooking a cliff saying "hehehe, get in the 21st century ya idots. hehehe")

Water Guild:
In one of the squares of the town there is an ornate fountain with many jets of water shooting all over the place. Around the back of the fountain is a hidden staircase that leads to the water guild.

Inside is a bunch of platforms connected by various bridges spiderwebbing throughout the chamber. The centerpiece of this chamber is an enormous waterfall that feeds the various canals. You can surf on these canals (kinda like the moving water tiles in the games) to quickly move from one side to the other of the cavern.

The guild master is a old gray-haired man named Carodon (part of the great white shark's latin name). Upon first approach he is tinkering with the mechanisms that adjust the water level in the cavern.
Dialogue:
"Why hello there young man and welcome to the greatest of the guilds: the water guild! Why, you look like an accomplished trainer, five badges already is impressive for one so young. Our guild needs an infusion of youth and I think you would be perfect. Would you like to join? *Player selects yes* Prove your skills to me! *Battle starts*

Politoed @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Rest
- Toxic
- Perish Song

Omastar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Knock Off
- Ice Beam

Kingdra @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Rash Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Waterfall
- Outrage

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Focus Blast
- U-turn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch

On last pokemon: "I see my chances evaporating"
Upon defeat: "You are a raging torrent!"
After defeat: "Your battling style is as fluid and smooth as a rushing river. It's an honor to have you in the water guild. Here is a token of your membership. *player receives Mystic Water* "Also, a secret known only to our guild. We know the location of the legendary pokemon Suicune, but you must first come back with this city's Gym Badge. You didn't seriously think we would give away this secret to a mere novice! Haha, but I have faith in you. See you around *player name*!"

Suicune is located at a secret lake by Ordland City, and the area is unlocked after you speak to Carodon again. It's at level 70

There is also a man that will give you a Fresh Water, and another the TM for the move Rain Dance, as well as a move tutor for Hydro Pump.

Canal races take place every Wednesday and pay out a Heart Scale for every win. You can only participate in three per day though.

So far we have: Grass, Water, Bug, Ice, Poison, Dragon, Steel, and Ground (If I read all of those correctly).

Fire Guild:

A path near the rock/ground/steel guild goes out towards the ruins, where a small cave with steam emerging from it makes an opening in the side of a hill. This continues into a narrow, torch-lined passage that looks like this:

And continues upwards to a cathedral-style room. The room's floor looks like this:

The sides are rock walls dotted with rubies and has smaller passages that trail off into different rooms. The ceiling is a stained glass mosaic decorated with fire-type Pokemon that opens up to the surface, and contains gaps in segments of the glass for Pokemon such as Talonflame to fly in and out of the guild through.

NPC: In the room stands the guild's leader. Described as the master of all things heat, there stands CTC.

Dialogue: So, you've found the Guild of Fire! Welcome! They call me the Based Lord CTC. I've been a student of all things heat for years, and I've become so crisp that the guild made me its leader. I'm sick of dealing with the ladder, how about we have a battle? If you beat me, I'll let you in!

Team: (credit to Xtra$hine for the squad)

Entei @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Bulldoze
- Stone Edge

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Flare Blitz
- Roost

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail

Serperior @ Life Orb
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glare

Talonflame @ Ganlon Berry
Ability: Gale Wings
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Natural Gift

Latias @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 72 SpA / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Healing Wish
- Defog

On first pokemon: Dude, this set is cash!
On last pokemon: I can't play against these OU Jesi.
Upon losing to CTC: He choked on dicks!
Upon beating CTC: This man's gay.
After beating CTC: Ugh, fine, welcome to the Guild of Fire. I just hope you'll be as much of a don as me someday. Take this, and let it inspire you. *Gives you a Charcoal*

So I'm thinking I'll do a similar arc to the Water Guild where you can find and catch Entei (provided that it hasn't been added yet, since idk if it is or not). Sound good?

One of the hallways/tunnels leads deep underground to a boarded-up door that has "FireBurn" scribbled on it. Using strength on the door opens it, revealing a skeleton in a straight jacket, clutching a red marker. The room has burned-out torches and a small desk with "Ubers Forum" written on it with the marker. Written on the grey stone walls with the marker are #unbanblaziken, Reshiram is balanced, and I <3 Ho-Oh, as well as crude drawings of each. If FireBurn has won any tournaments (He likely has but I don't follow Ubers much) then the names of those tours are written on the wall too.

Another tunnel leads to a wide hallway- the Guild of Fire's art gallery. It highlight's some of OU's prominent fire-types and lists something about them. Charizard-Y: "A fearsome offensive sun abuser and stallbreaker, it spreads fear among any wall that doesn't resist it." Charizard-X: "This brutally strong dragon makes a name for itself by ripping most archetypes apart

NPC: Any gen 5 tour player fond of using sun teams. I don't know of any, so if anyone has suggestions then pass them along. This player/NPC talks to you about the glory days of sun offense and how much his life has gone downhill since they introduced 6th gen weather mechanics. He gives you the TM for sunny day, and asks you to enjoy it as much as he did. Located in a room that one of the hallways/tunnels shooting off from the main cathedral leads to.

NPC: Former Masseuse Adam:
Dialogue: "Hey there, I'm Adam. I can see your wondering why I don't have arms. You see, I was once a Pokemon masseuse, but I had to retire after I gave a Magcargo a treatment. I knew it was a bad idea, but I'd never tried massaging a fire-type before. Nowadays I just train down here and play the pokeflute using my feet." Located in a room that one of the hallways/ tunnels shooting off from the main cathedral leads to.

A rope ladder at the back of the cathedral leads to a smaller cave near the ceiling of the cathedral. In the cave stands an NPC that allows you to join the daily Talonflame race (works the same way as the Loftwing Race in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword).

You can win a :
-Flame Orb, Fire Stone, Heat Rock, Passho Berry, Sun Stone (18% chance each)
-Larvesta Egg Timid Nature 31/x/31/31/31/31, Chimchar Egg Naughty/ Jolly Nature 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) (4% chance each),
-Mega Stone (of any fire-type mega that hasn't been given a stone in this game yet, like cameruptite or something), Sacred Ash (1% chance each).

Yes, this is full of TLoZ/ Avatar references, spheal with it :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)