Pokemon Stencils.

Caelum

qibz official stalker
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
These are nifty looking =)

Do you create the stencils that you use by chance? Either way, I'm still impressed.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Could we get a big copy of the Snorlax stencils? I think I need to put it all over the train station in my town.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Because the white empty space is bothering me...

Nice stuff, by the way.
I dont really get your question.
In order to convict the crime of defacement in style, Rocket Grunt wishes for a scan of the paper you used to stencil, with what space to cut out, and what space to leave in.

I keep them in my car and sometimes when im out skating well spray them near the bottom of fast food places and yeah ill post that up a little later.

Its a multi layered stencil because I use it on the black grip tape of my skateboard.

But you just really have to use the black. You might have to adjust it because i use the white background for the fingers on his hands.

Cool now we can mark Smogon territory all over our towns.

I really like stencils, and these are great! Are you going to be making any new ones?

i wanted the teeth white as possible, they would have been terrible looking wiht white over purple then the black.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)