SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make a completely unfounded hypothesis and assume catch rate is an unsigned number, so it cannot fall under 0.

I'm curious, though, as since the Beast Ball has a 0.1x multiplier on non-Ultra Beasts, how does it work on Pokemon with a Catch Rate below 10?

Say, is it actually possible to catch a Beldum with one?
They also could have just changed it into a float to accomodate the 0.1x and thereby didnt think of making it unsigned.

Hold on a second!

I was just browsing all of the box sprites that were dumped when I noticed something. On top of AZ's Floette and Cosplay Pikachu still having box sprites, I discovered this:

But I don't believe Spiky-Eared Pichu ever had a box sprite before.

Is it coming back, or am I just nuts?
Sorry to bump this, but I've been looking for an answer to this for a while now, and I can't seem to find one.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
The only time I think they could bring back Spiky-Eared Pichu would maybe be for the Sinnoh Remakes since that was the gen it was released for. It would be easy enough to say that during Dialga's/Palkia's reality warping it got displaced from its own time. That or put a Celebi shrine somewhere and repeat the event, except instead of seeing what happened between Giovanni and Silver we can see the history of Cyrus play out ending with one final battle against him in the Distortion World.

The only time I think they could bring back Spiky-Eared Pichu would maybe be for the Sinnoh Remakes since that was the gen it was released for. It would be easy enough to say that during Dialga's/Palkia's reality warping it got displaced from its own time. That or put a Celebi shrine somewhere and repeat the event, except instead of seeing what happened between Giovanni and Silver we can see the history of Cyrus play out ending with one final battle against him in the Distortion World.
Now that I think about it, it makes no sense that Celebi, a time traveling legendary, had no presence whatsoever in a game featuring the embodiment of time. At least retcon that little shrine in Celestic Town that has the picture of Dialga/Palkia/Manaphy to being one for Celebi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)