1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Symphony

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by RBG, Oct 15, 2012.

1. RBG

RBG Got a long list of ex-lovers, they'll tell you I'm insane.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Facebook Manager

Just gonna quote bulbapedia

http://joypadrecords.com/ Download it from the official site, so you aren't bound by iTunes restrictions.

-------

Oh my gosh I love this music. It combines nostalgia with purely amazing orchestral remixes. The simplest thing I can do is just link you to a preview.

[youtube]OyRIMneJ654[/youtube]
  2. cant say

cant say

I've been listening to some of this today and can't wipe the smile from my face, it's so epic! If they ever made that MMORPG or 'Skryrim' style pokémon game, this gets my vote for soundtrack
  3. Sprocket

Sprocket P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n

The way Joypadrecords.com is set up, they make it very difficult to tell if the actual storefront is SSH secured. Fortunately Firefox lets you open the little store iframe into a full window, so yes it is SSH secured.

The previews I heard are definitely epic.

And yes, buy directly from Joypad so that iTunes doesn't get its 30% cut, and so that you can download the lossless FLAC version directly. With music this good it's a tragedy to listen to it in MP3.
  4. Himanattsu

Himanattsu

Wow, these are wonderful, but was it really driven by nostaglia? It's a shame that they couldn't include some 5th gen remixes, then.
  5. Sprocket

Sprocket P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n

He made some 2nd thru 5th gen tracks. He just didn't include them in this album.

http://pokemonsymphony.com/music
  6. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

This preview alone has me pumped to ridiculous levels.
  7. Proc Trainer

Proc Trainer

I know this might be old, but I purchased all the songs from iTunes :). I'm now waiting for his Johto album :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)