Pokemon: The New First Gen (Submissions for new Pokemon Over, Except costumes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here you go, guys. My attempt at an OU-viable 420 BST Bug-type.
————————
Spinji
Name Justification: Spider + Ninja + random "i" for the sake of sounding cute
Classification: Sneak Spider Pokémon
Gender ratio: 50% male/50% female
Egg groups: Bug/Amorphous
Type 1: Bug
Type 2: Ghost
Ability: Quick Claws
Hidden Ability: Prankster
60/120/58/43/58/81, BST: 420
Level-up:
1. Agility (Move Relearner)
1. Haze (Move Relearner)
1. Scratch
1. Smokescreen
1. Poison Sting
1. String Shot
4. Pursuit
7. Astonish
10. Metal Claw
13. Twineedle
16. Hone Claws
19. Double Team
22. Fell Stinger
25. Psycho Cut
28. Night Slash
31. U-Turn
34. Shadow Sneak

37. Spider Web
40. Smart Strike
43. Cross Poison
46. Sticky Web
49. Sucker Punch
52. Shadow Claw
55. Pin Missile

TM Moves:
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM27 Return
TM28 Leech Life
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM43 Flame Charge
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM47 Low Sweep
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM52 Focus Blast
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM60 Quash
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM62 Acrobatics
TM63 Embargo
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM67 Smart Strike
TM68 Giga Impact
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM75 Swords Dance
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Bulldoze
TM81 X-Scissor
TM83 Infestation

TM84 Poison Jab
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Substitute
TM95 Snarl
TM97 Dark Pulse
TM100 Confide
TM?? Captivate
TM?? Natural Gift
TM?? Secret Power
TM?? Curse
TM?? Bide
TM?? Endure
TM?? Incinerate
TM?? Struggle Bug
TM?? Flash
TM?? Rock Smash
TM?? Dig

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Water Shuriken
Bullet Seed
Encore
Spotlight
Rage Powder
Sleep Powder
Powder
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench
Lunge
Megahorn
Phantom Force

Tutor Moves:
Mimic
Double-Edge
Headbutt
Snore
Bug Bite
Covet
Helping Hand
Air Cutter
Fury Cutter
Signal Beam

Dual Chop
Drill Run
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Seed Bomb
Last Resort
Foul Play
Block
Role Play
Pain Split
Spite
After You
Trick
Recycle
Snatch
Stealth Rock
Electroweb
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Vacuum Wave
Low Kick
Mud-Slap
String Shot
Ancient Power
Swift
Nightmare
Concept/General Design: Spinji is a cute, primarily purple spider. A globe of deep shadow veils its head so as to resemble a ninja mask, leaving only its piercing green eyes and a small band of its purple head visible. From its forehead extends a small horn around which shadows spin like a drill. Its black legs have small barbs visible all along them. Its two forelegs end in small pincers that it uses to manipulate objects.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: Spinji learns a lot of support moves, but it isn't really going to use many of them most of the time. What it's going to do is abuse Quick Claws to take full advantage of its only good stat: its base 120 Attack. Step 1: get a KO with STAB priority Fell Stinger; step 2: sweep everything with priority moves at +3 Attack. Quick Claws Sucker Punch in particular is hilarious for outspeeding other priority such as -ate Quick Attacks and Technician Bullet Punches. If it looks like something might survive a hit and get a chance to hit back, use Quick Claws U-Turn to get the heck out of there. Prankster suicide lead sets are also possible.

Edit: Added Prankster as a second Ability so it's not quite as one-trick. Also optimized its stat spread just a tiny bit. Added Haze via Move Relearner.
Edit 3: Optimized its stats further (-5 Sp. Atk, +5 Atk) because 115 Attack wasn't quite good enough to get the job done.
Edit 4: Moved Prankster to Hidden Ability purely for hypothetical in-game reasons (Prankster is only really useful on this thing for competitive play; Quick Claws is what you want it to have in-game).

Edit 2:
Also, why does nature power become Accelerock? It won't get +1 priority, because Nature Power doesn't, so it's basically Rock Tackle...
Also, since Gen 6, Nature Power always calls Special moves. In this case it should probably call Power Gem.

Last edited:
I was thinking the game needs more Special Rock moves.

Limestone
Type:
Rock (Special)
Power: 70
Accuracy: 100
Effect: Liquified Limestone. Does double damage to water types. OR Does 50% more damage during rain or sand.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Name: Suspirit
Name Justification: Susanoo + Spirit
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Type 1: Water
Type 2: Dark
Ability 1: Storm Gale
Hidden Ability: Airborne Healing (All recovery moves cause the user to gain a ground immunity when used)
80/110/90/110/90/100 (580 Base Stat Total)
Design: Well, it's based on this: https://goo.gl/images/me24T7
Competitive Use: A slightly weaker Mew with a better typing, and better offences.
(No moves as of now because I'm feeling lazy as f***. Same goes for Lunomi)

Name: Lunomi
Name Justification: Tsukuyomi + Lunomi
Egg Group: Undiscovered
Type 1: Fairy
Type 2: Dark
Ability 1: Nocturnal (Summons Full Moon* weather)
Hidden Ability: Replenishment (Steals all recovery moves and uses them itself)
80/130/70/130/70/100 (580 Base Stat Total)
Design: Well, it's based on this: https://goo.gl/images/qXzqwZ
Competitive Use: A semi-bulky, offensive powerhouse.

Full Moon:
- Boosts Fairy, Ghost and Dark type moves by 50%
- Decreases Dragon and Fighting type moves by 25%
- Allows Phantom Force and Shadow Force to be used instantly.
- Reduces the healing of Synthesis and Morning Sun to 25%.
- Increases the healing of Moonlight to 66%.
- Increases the power of the move Surf by 50%.
- The effects of Hone Claws are increased from 1 to 2 stages.
- Fleur Cannon lower stats by 1 stage instead of 2.
- Hyperspace Fury doesn't lower stats

And that concludes my legendary trio :)

Last edited:
No, it lacks reliable physical STAB if you go rain. Special sets with rain have Hurricane, Hydro Pump, and Scald.
Also, reminder that the Drizzle 'mon in ORAS OU was Politoed, which has a 90/75/75/90/100/70 stat spread and no access to U-Turn nor reliable recovery. Hydraptor has significantly worse bulk at only 71/74/82, to be sure, but it also has both U-Turn and Roost. Further advantages over Politoed include Taunt, Tailwind, and dual screens. OU's current Drizzle 'mon has a 60/50/100/95/70/65 stat spread. 60/100/70 bulk is significantly better physically, but significantly worse specially. And while Pelipper has both Roost and Tailwind it does not have Taunt nor dual screens. (On the other hand, Pelipper does have Knock Off.) Hydraptor's blazing fast 109 base Speed is also enough that it can U-Turn out of many things to avoid being worn down, though this does mean that its teammates are taking the hits instead. Though that's probably what local Dragon/Water pseudo Serpocir with its 130/105/105 bulk and Hydration is for. (Not that it has a moveset yet, mind you.) There's also Bug/Water Cruisinsect with its 110/99/99 bulk and Hydration.

On an unrelated note, current average base speed among fully-evolved new 'mons + maybe-eviolite-relevant new 'mons (includes all the recent posts Jerrytkrot liked + everything in the spreadsheet + a few others; 79 'mons total): 86.987
Also, my Yurifrost (the only base 106 so far) outspeeds 69.23% of said fully-evolved/eviolite-relevant 'mons so far, which is a number that surprised me with how low it was. Speed stats in this seem to often be very high or very low with little middle ground, so if you have "only" 530 BST and are spending a bunch of it on Speed when still sub-110 and spending a bunch more of it on dual offences you actually end up not accomplishing much.

Air Approach makes you take 1.5x damage from Rock-type moves. Since you're already 2x weak that means you take 3x damage.

Edit: Current mission: Make an OU-viable 420 BST Bug-type using only pre-existing moves and abilities (including those already added in this mod).
The Drizzle 'mon in ORAS OU was Politoed. I assume it's a coincidence how few people used Rain, even compared to the usage of Sandstorm. TBH Florashine isn't that optimal either, so I wouldn't rely on it.

And here you go, guys. My attempt at an OU-viable 420 BST Bug-type.
————————
Spinji
Name Justification: Spider + Ninja + random "i" for the sake of sounding cute
Classification: Sneak Spider Pokémon
Gender ratio: 50% male/50% female
Egg groups: Bug/Amorphous
Type 1: Bug
Type 2: Ghost
Ability 1: Quick Claws
Ability 2: Prankster
60/115/58/48/58/81, BST: 420
Level-up:
1. Agility (Move Relearner)
1. Haze (Move Relearner)
1. Scratch
1. Smokescreen
1. Poison Sting
1. String Shot
4. Pursuit
7. Astonish
10. Metal Claw
13. Twineedle
16. Aerial Ace
19. Hone Claws
22. Fell Stinger
25. Psycho Cut
28. Night Slash
31. U-Turn
34. Cross Poison
37. Spider Web
40. Smart Strike
43. Shadow Sneak
46. Sticky Web
49. Sucker Punch
52. Shadow Claw
55. Pin Missile

TM Moves:
TM04 Calm Mind
TM06 Toxic
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM20 Safeguard
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM27 Return
TM28 Leech Life
TM29 Psychic
TM30 Shadow Ball
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM43 Flame Charge
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM47 Low Sweep
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM52 Focus Blast
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM60 Quash
TM61 Will-O-Wisp
TM62 Acrobatics
TM63 Embargo
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM67 Smart Strike
TM68 Giga Impact
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM75 Swords Dance
TM77 Psych Up
TM78 Bulldoze
TM81 X-Scissor
TM83 Infestation

TM84 Poison Jab
TM85 Dream Eater
TM86 Grass Knot
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Substitute
TM95 Snarl
TM97 Dark Pulse
TM100 Confide
TM?? Captivate
TM?? Natural Gift
TM?? Secret Power
TM?? Curse
TM?? Bide
TM?? Endure
TM?? Incinerate
TM?? Struggle Bug
TM?? Flash
TM?? Rock Smash
TM?? Dig

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance
Water Shuriken
Bullet Seed
Encore
Spotlight
Rage Powder
Sleep Powder
Powder
Spikes
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench
Lunge
Megahorn
Phantom Force

Tutor Moves:
Mimic
Double-Edge
Headbutt
Snore
Bug Bite
Covet
Helping Hand
Air Cutter
Fury Cutter
Signal Beam

Dual Chop
Drill Run
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Seed Bomb
Last Resort
Foul Play
Block
Role Play
Pain Split
Spite
After You
Trick
Recycle
Snatch
Stealth Rock
Electroweb
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Vacuum Wave
Low Kick
Mud-Slap
String Shot
Ancient Power
Swift
Nightmare
Concept/General Design: Spinji is a cute, primarily purple spider. A deep shadow veils its head so as to resemble a ninja mask, leaving only its piercing green eyes and a small band of its purple head visible. From its forehead extends a barbed horn around which shadows spin like a drill. All of its legs have small barbs visible all across them.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: Spinji learns a lot of support moves, but it isn't really going to use many of them. What it's going to do is abuse Quick Claws to take full advantage of its only good stat: its base 115 Attack. Step 1: get a KO with STAB priority Fell Stinger; step 2: sweep everything with priority moves at +3 Attack. Quick Claws Sucker Punch in particular is hilarious for outspeeding other priority such as -ate Quick Attacks and Technician Bullet Punches. If it looks like something might survive a hit and get a chance to hit back, use Quick Claws U-Turn to get the heck out of there. Prankster suicide lead sets are also possible.

Edit: Added Prankster as a second Ability so it's not quite as one-trick. Also optimized its stat spread just a tiny bit. Added Haze via Move Relearner.
I see this being used for Banded U-turn, but Fell Stinger doesn't seem too terrible either.

Here's something a little overdue:

Hollow Rock: Extends Raging Winds from 5 to 8 turns.

Resume finishing my unfinished business...

I was thinking Water, so I guess that works.

Icicloud
Name Justification: Icicle + Cloud
Type 1: Ice
Type 2: Water
Ability 1: Snow Warning
Hidden Ability: Filter
HP 135, Atk 70, Def 95, Spa 85, Spd 110, Spe 45,
Moves: Refreeze (a Hail Shore Up), Toxic, Substitute, Protect, U-Turn, Blizzard, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, a lot of other stuff too.
Concept/general Design: A cloud-shaped hollow ice... thing. Inside it, water slushes around and freezes into ice, before being turned back into water by the movement. Also its face is adorable.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: It sets the hail, it tanks the hits. Also, even if you don't want Hail, it gets Filter to reduce the effect of its less-than-you'd-think weaknesses, and it's still tanky as ever.

Nimbice
Name Justification: Nimbus + Ice
Type 1: Ice
Type 2: Water
Ability 1: Snow Warning
Hidden Ability: Filter
HP 100, Atk 50, Def 70, Spa 60, Spd 80, Spe 30,
Moves: Refreeze (a Hail Shore Up), Toxic, Substitute, Protect, U-Turn, Blizzard, Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, a lot of other stuff too.
Concept/general Design: A cloud-shaped hollow ice... thing. Inside it, water sloshes around, but unlike its evolution, it doesn't freeze, leaving Nimbice more fragile.
Other Notes/Competitive Use: It sets the hail, it tanks the hits... now in LC! Since I accidentally made gave Icicloud Snorlax's BST, I decided to model Nimbice's BST after Munchlax.
Again fashioned after Munchlax, as I have difficulty structuring a movepool.

1. Powder Snow
4. Harden
9. Amnesia
12. Water Gun
17. Aurora Beam
20. Haze
25. Ice Beam
28. Soak
33. Refreeze (Ice-type Hail Shore Up)
36. Surf
41. Ice Beam
49. Freeze Dry

TMs
6 Toxic
7 Hail
10 Hidden Power
13 Ice Beam
14 Blizzard
17 Protect
21 Frustration
24 Thunderbolt
32 Double Team
42 Facade
44 Rest
45 Attract
48 Round
72 Volt Switch
76 Fly
87 Swagger
88 Sleep Talk
89 U-Turn
90 Substitute
94 Surf
100 Confide

That's for Nimbice, but Icicloud only gains Focus Blast, Hyper Beam and Giga Impact so no big deal

WHO MISSED ME!?

No one? Okay. That's cool.

Prismoa (Prism + boa)
Category: Glass Viper
Type: Dragon
Ability: Clear Body
Hidden Ability: Color Change
90/110/120/75/90/85
Start - Wrap
Start - Scary Face
4 - Harden
10 - Twister
13 - Secret Power
17 - Bite
20 - Flash
22 - Dragon Dance
26 - Fire Fang
26 - Ice Fang
26 - Thunder Fang
31 - Coil
39 - Rainbow Strike*
44 - Recover
50 - Heavy Slam
Tutor Moves
Psychic Fangs
Draco Meteor
Camouflage
Reflect Type
Dragon Rush
Dazzling Gleam
Iron Defense
Aqua Tail
Head Smash

*Type: Dragon. Power: 95. Accuracy: 95. PP: 10. Effect: Changes the user's type to match the target's after damage is dealt. Lasts until the turn ends.

Prismoa is made out of glass that refracts light, giving it the appearance of being multicolored. In order to move its stiff body, it bends the light inside itself to heat up to the point where it becomes bendable. Despite this, it’s not a Fire-type, as it can resist Water. Oddly enough, Prismoa that are exposed to very high temperatures don't become any more flexible, even if the heat is greater than what it can make in its body.

Am I back? I don't know, AM I?

Last edited:
The Drizzle 'mon in ORAS OU was Politoed. I assume it's a coincidence how few people used Rain, even compared to the usage of Sandstorm. TBH Florashine isn't that optimal either, so I wouldn't rely on it.
I guess it was just early ORAS then that people were like "omg Mega Swampert" and doing rain teams all the time. And people use Sand Stream Tyranitar all the time, though not to set weather for teammates.
I see this being used for Banded U-turn, but Fell Stinger doesn't seem too terrible either.
Yeah, Band U-Turn sets work pretty well too. In fact, speaking of Choice Band…
252 Atk Choice Band Spinji Smart Strike vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lunomi: 288-340 (95.6 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Spinji Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lunomi in Full Moon: 162-191 (53.8 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Nice resist there bro.

And speaking of Full Moon…
Full Moon:
- Boosts Fairy, Ghost and Dark type moves by 50%
- Decreases Dragon and Fighting type moves by 25%
- Allows Phantom Force to be used instantly.
- Reduces the healing of Synthesis and Morning Sun by 66%.
- Increases the healing of Moonlight by 50%.
- Reduces the power of the move Freeze Shock by 70%.
- Increases the power of the move Surf by 50%.
- The effects of Hone Claws are increased from 1 to 2 stages.
- Fleur Cannon doesn't lower stats.
This seems like a fairly random list of effects?
— Phantom Force buff but no Shadow Force buff? Then again, Raging Winds doesn't also boost Sky Attack's base power and that's the thing that's most comparable here.
— Synthesis and Morning Sun are over-nerfed. They should heal 1/4 of max HP, not 1/6th.
— Moonlight is over-buffed. Should heal 2/3rds of max HP, not 3/4s.
— What's with the massive nerf to Freeze Shock? Seems very weird/random.
— Raging Winds doesn't completely remove Draco Meteor's stat nerf, so this shouldn't completely remove Fleur Cannon's stat nerf. Especially since Raging Winds doesn't also directly boost Draco Meteor's base power by 50%.
— If we're using Raging Winds as a comparison, then Full Moon should remove Hyperspace Fury's stat nerf. (Basically, it lessens the severity of the stat nerf by 1 stage.) But then again, Raging Winds didn't buff Clanging Scales's damage output either.

Added a movepool and some sets for Machinalibur
A few notes:
— Everything that can learn standard TMs can learn TM100 Confide.
— Oddly enough, unlike almost every other Pokémon out there, Magearna cannot learn TM44 Rest. If Machinalibur is supposed to be based on Magearna, you may choose to take this into account.
— Would a custom ability not be appropriate here? Moxie only gives Machinalibur a boost when it scores a KO; Magearna's Soul-Heart triggers whenever another Pokémon on the field is KO'd, regardless of the cause.

Ludicrousity

I guess it was just early ORAS then that people were like "omg Mega Swampert" and doing rain teams all the time. And people use Sand Stream Tyranitar all the time, though not to set weather for teammates.

Yeah, Band U-Turn sets work pretty well too. In fact, speaking of Choice Band…
252 Atk Choice Band Spinji Smart Strike vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lunomi: 288-340 (95.6 - 112.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Spinji Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lunomi in Full Moon: 162-191 (53.8 - 63.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Nice resist there bro.

And speaking of Full Moon…

This seems like a fairly random list of effects?
— Phantom Force buff but no Shadow Force buff? Then again, Raging Winds doesn't also boost Sky Attack's base power and that's the thing that's most comparable here.
— Synthesis and Morning Sun are over-nerfed. They should heal 1/4 of max HP, not 1/6th.
— Moonlight is over-buffed. Should heal 2/3rds of max HP, not 3/4s.
— What's with the massive nerf to Freeze Shock? Seems very weird/random.
— Raging Winds doesn't completely remove Draco Meteor's stat nerf, so this shouldn't completely remove Fleur Cannon's stat nerf. Especially since Raging Winds doesn't also directly boost Draco Meteor's base power by 50%.
— If we're using Raging Winds as a comparison, then Full Moon should remove Hyperspace Fury's stat nerf. (Basically, it lessens the severity of the stat nerf by 1 stage.) But then again, Raging Winds didn't buff Clanging Scales's damage output either.
Forgot Shadow Force was a move. derp.

Changed everything now. thanks :)

I see someone(presumably Jerry) has added a new sheet to the spreadsheet labeled "Sheet 14" and seems to be for gym leaders. Are we going to be able put ourselves as gym leaders and elite four members in this?

Ludicrousity

I see someone(presumably Jerry) has added a new sheet to the spreadsheet labeled "Sheet 14" and seems to be for gym leaders. Are we going to be able put ourselves as gym leaders and elite four members in this?
please god yes. I already know what I want :3

If so, then I wanna be the Water Leader. I have a few Fakemon I can use for that.

I have a few ideas. I'm leaning towards being a fairy type gym leader/elite four member, since both Pokémon I've submitted have been fairy types.

*I read this* Wha? There's no way that that's happeni- *looks at doc* Oh, wow it's happening!
Well, I like Steel and Fighting-types, so either one works for me.

On the topic of Steel-types, I want to finally address the problems with Robeauty's moveset. I have made a list of all the moves I want removed in order to balance it:

Thunder
Grass Knot
Low Sweep
Icy Wind
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw
Payback
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Ice Punch
Dual Chop
Uproar
Hyper Voice- Might stay
Snatch

Thunder
Grass Knot
Icy Wind
Hyper Voice - Might Stay

Thunder
Grass Knot
Low Sweep
Icy Wind
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw
Payback
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Ice Punch
Dual Chop
Uproar
Hyper Voice - Might stay
Ice Beam
Snatch
Moonlight
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Energy Ball
Nature Power
Iron Tail
Foul Play
Pain Split
Magic Coat

Any moves that Toddlebot lost that is not listed under Robrute or Robeaty is kept (Ex: Robrute keeps Ice Punch, but Toddlebot and Robeauty do not)

*I read this* Wha? There's no way that that's happeni- *looks at doc* Oh, wow it's happening!
Well, I like Steel and Fighting-types, so either one works for me.

On the topic of Steel-types, I want to finally address the problems with Robeauty's moveset. I have made a list of all the moves I want removed in order to balance it:

Thunder
Grass Knot
Low Sweep
Icy Wind
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw
Payback
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Ice Punch
Dual Chop
Uproar
Hyper Voice- Might stay
Snatch

Thunder
Grass Knot
Icy Wind
Hyper Voice - Might Stay

Thunder
Grass Knot
Low Sweep
Icy Wind
Poison Jab
Shadow Claw
Payback
Stone Edge
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Ice Punch
Dual Chop
Uproar
Hyper Voice - Might stay
Ice Beam
Snatch
Moonlight
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Energy Ball
Nature Power
Iron Tail
Foul Play
Pain Split
Magic Coat

Any moves that Toddlebot lost that is not listed under Robrute or Robeaty is kept (Ex: Robrute keeps Ice Punch, but Toddlebot and Robeauty do not)
I think Hyper Voice can Stay

Also, Every Single New Weather Is approved.

Along with every new Pokemon and the Yuri line changes.

Last edited:
Also, Yes, this is happening. (And I'm Double Posting, I don't Care.)

Ludicrousity

Ooh yes boi sign me up
I'll take Dark
Stick me on Normal aswell as ghost if I'm not allowed that, then please can nobody take normal? it's part of the special surprise :)

edit: I meant Normal + Ghost, not Normal + Dark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)