1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Tournament?

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by Savage Shellgon, May 29, 2008.

?

Would You Like To Have A Yearly Tournament?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savage Shellgon

Savage Shellgon

As I've been getting more into Wi-Fi competetive play, I've been wondering, should we have like a yearly Pokemon Tournament like the Indigo League and the SIlver Conference? You know have some big sites like Bulbagarden and Smogon advertise so we can try to get 256 (or 128)entrants.

I don't know what I would call it but I have drawn up some plans on how to organize it. I would like to get it started and make it happen every year during the summer just so people can have a great time and just get into battling but I was just asking, would anyone like to see one happen. And if you would want to see one happen would you help out. (We need at least 15 moderators).
  2. Sunday

Sunday God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

We've already got our own tournament going, lets see how that works out first.
  3. Savage Shellgon

Savage Shellgon

Oh, could you give me a link?
  4. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)