1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon Type Coverage (Excel Sheet) - NEW! Version 2.2 using December Stats!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by X-Act, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Articanus

Articanus

wow this is amazing and I love it, just wish I could look at stuff in the nUU, but I won't rush you =D
  2. theimplications

theimplications

Would it ever be possible to get an OU version of this?
  3. Caelum

Caelum qibz official stalker
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

The default option "standard" is for OU.
  4. Rook

Rook

Does the final amount of the formula (percent) basically mean the average damage it would do to each pokemon? If it does, that would mean, on average, the Gengar in the OP can deal about 72.85% damage to every pokemon in OU?
  5. 16.5th Dimension

16.5th Dimension

Awesome app, though it seems you're missing Bug Bite.

Also, it doesn't have Night Shade or Seismic toss. I know they have set damage, but if possible, it'd certainly be nice to include them.
  6. ShadowRayquaza

ShadowRayquaza

This is AWESOME!
  7. Metroid345

Metroid345

Awesome Excel Sheet dude. Keep up the good work :D
  8. X-Act

X-Act np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I might update this for the newest stats (remember: this is quite outdated now) but I actually would prefer to rewrite the whole thing such that it gets updated automatically when the stats are updated.
  9. Orik

Orik

I know what Can do the most damage! A Herecross that has had Swords Dance Passed to him with a Flame orb and Guts, if you give it an Adamant Nature and max Att ev's it can 1HKO everthing except Garintina

[​IMG]
  10. swampie

swampie

This excel sheet is truly awesome. I like it to input the data of all my sweepers and see the results. I'm also using some of your data to make a simple damage calculator, just for the fun.
  11. PI-Dimension

PI-Dimension

This is scary: Choice-Banded Scizor does 81.87% to the standard metagame, with a moveset of

Bullet Punch
    Superpower
    U-Turn
    Night Slash

Inside the thingy, I actually put the following:

Magnet Bomb
    Superpower
    U-Turn
    Night Slash

to account for technician.

Next, i looked at SD scizor with life orb (Attack stat of 1024)

Bullet Punch
    Brick Break
    X-Scissor (NOT BUG BITE)

and it gave me 93.36%!!!!

Now, we look at a guy who got banned from OU, and you see why he got banned. SD Chomp, with the same stat of SD scizor, with the moveset Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Fang, gives 99.82%. Even if you lower Outrage to Dragon Claw, you still get 99.18%, with the best defender being Cresselia, taking a giant 75.37%.

If you lower the attack to 788, for yache berry, the average damage is 96.15%, but you still get a 2HKO on Cress, for 58%, or if you opt for Outrage still, you get 98.84%, with skarmory taking 65.85% from fire fang.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)