1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Pokemon VGC 2012 European Dates/Venues Announced!

Discussion in 'VGC' started by gec, Dec 15, 2011.

1. gec

gec i've been crawling through the falling
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

As much as I appreciate that, on top of it we will be road-tripping to Canada to get some fresh Tim Hortons too. Impossible? maybe. Do I care? no.
  2. Maestro Arena

Maestro Arena

Isn´t any french doing the France thread? o.o
  3. V17

V17

oh great, now i can look at all the teams from european nationals before american nationals, BUT that's if there will be battle videos, anybdoy know whether or not there will be battle vids this year? On another note, good luck to all the europeans this year, It would be really cool to see and meet everybody at worlds. :)
  4. Dozz

Dozz Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

No, you got stuck with me doing it. CRAAAAAAAAAAB (Correct amount of a's) just hasn't put it on the OP. Go bother him about it.
  5. Havak

Havak I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Me too. We'll have to see, this year will be more of a challenge than last year I imagine :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)