Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Extrasensory
- Focus Blast

I decided to use Typhlosion since I needed fire coverage and Typhlosion's speed is extremely high for with a choice scarf, he also makes a great revenge killer who is not seen a lot so some players don't know how to deal with Typhlosion. Typhlosion's role is to come in after one of my previous Pokemon fainted, and score a KO with a high powered Eruption. Typhlosion has Eruption which deals massive damage on a neutral hit and still does a good amount of damage on resisted hits. Typhlosion isn't going to take a hit very well, therefore I needed a STAB move that works at low HP, so when Typhlosion's HP gets low I switch him out, and when he comes back in he deals massive damage with a STAB Fire Blast. Extrasensory gets amazing coverage, and easily OHKO's Gengar, Sometimes Venusaur, and Nidoking/Queen. Focus Blast is mainly used for Bisharp and Tyranitar, which can OHKO them based on their EV spread.

Jolteon (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

I chose Jolteon mainly because of it's sheer speed, it can out-speed Greninja with no problem at all so Jolteon can hit hard and strike fast. I usually send in Jolteon when a Pokemon of mine faints, so then I can retaliate back with a hard hitting STAB Thunderbolt, and if it resists it I still have Signal Beam and Shadow ball for coverage, when the matchup is wrong I get a chance to hit the opponent with a Powerful Volt Switch and switch into another Pokemon.

Venusaur-Mega (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

I chose Mega-Venusaur because I needed a bulky Pokemon to balance my team, he also is very hard hitting and gets health back easily. With the thick fat ability, the only attacks you really need to worry about are Psychic/Flying, which give him the role of being a great annoyer. Leech Seed and Protect are great for stalling as well as Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain for a good source of dual STAB.

Mienshao (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- U-turn
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
Mienshao is really strong. It has really high damage output with High Jump Kick, and has a hard hitting Fake Out for chip damage. Mienshao has very good stats except it's defenses and HP, which means he's a bit easy to KO.But I made him a Life Orb variant so then his Knock Off can do massive damage and knock off the item at the same time. U-Turn switches me into a new Pokemon at the start of a game if it's a bad match-up, Mienshao is my lead Pokemon.

Azumarill (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Waterfall
- Knock Off

Azumarill. Water/Fairy is arguably one of the best typing's in the game because it's good both offensively and defensively. Not much else to say it's just the standard Assault Vest 4 attacks set. He has Aqua Jet for easy STAB priority, Play Rough for High STAB power, Waterfall as my hard hitting STAB attack for tanky threats. I run Knock Off to remove the item of tanky Pokemon with Leftovers, and to remove power increasing items like Choice Band and Choice Specs. Knock Off also hits many Psychic types for huge damage as well. Azumarill is a bulky switch in when I need him.

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

I chose Talonflame Because his priority+Bulk Up was amazing in my opinion, He could easily hit hard after bulk up's and Talonflame was just what I needed for my team. Talonflame takes the role of a Bulky Physical Attacker in this team. Bulk Up rather than Swords Dance because of personal preference - I just think +1 Atk and Def then a priority in the form of Brave Bird works pretty well. Both that and Taunt easily stops the likes of Klefki and other set-up Pokemon, I chose to put Roost in the last slot for healing after taking a ton of damage from setting up.

One thing to be careful about in your team is being trapped by your opponent's plays. You only have protect on venusaur, and having 2 choiced pokes and 1 assault vest prevents you from scouting out moves and preserving pokes. Otherwise, your type coverage is good, but you could use an ice move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)