The Master Global Trade Station
Owners: Pokemon99 and Verdant Bolt
Table of Contents:
Will be updated soon
Please read these rules. They are not particularly unique to this thread, but we will assume you have read them - and agreed with them - if you have requested a trade here.
1. Do not trade me hacks. Everything in this thread that we've bred/caught myself is absolutely, unequivocally legit (minus the things that are marked cheated). Some pokemon we offer here were bred/caught by other forum members. We only put such pokemon in my shop if I totally believe in the integrity of that member. However, if a pokemon I trade ever turns out to be a hack, I will try me hardest to work something out that pleases the member(s).
2. If the use of standard AR codes (money, battery, fast hatch, etc) upsets you, please ask about specific pokemon, since they have not all been touched by AR. All our Pokemon will have been cloned, but if you don't want a cloned Pokemon then please ask us about it and I will try to work something out.
3. Please make offers in our thread - don't send a PM until we have agreed on a trade and only send the PM to the person that has told you to do so. This is not simply a matter of convenience. We prefer all of our dealings to be in public, so as to avoid the possibility of being scammed by someone and not having evidence to show it. If you want one of my pokemon but want to keep a secret of which one it is (eg if you are using it in a tournament and don't want other forum members to know what it is), please still post here asking for "something secret" or something along those lines.
4. We will ALWAYS try to get a trade done within 3-4 days, but sometimes life gets in the way, and we will have to postpone trading a little bit. If you are not going to try and reschedule if life gets in the way for one of the party's, then DO NOT offer to trade with me. If either of us is busy, you will be moved to the corresponding pending trades list, and will be PM'd when the person your trading is ready to trade with you.
5. We don't deliberately ignore posts. If one of us skips your post, it was definitely an accident (most of the time one of us will respond) - please just give us a gentle reminder (like sending one of us a PM saying check your trade thread) and we’ll get right on it :)
6. The only exception to the previous rule is that I may ignore posts that say things like "what do you want for *****?". If we don't know what you have, its kinda hard to know how to answer that question. I have a wants list (constantly updated) which you could have checked (Please refer us to your trade thread by providing a link or post a list of pokes you have).
7. Do NOT spam or flame EVER! First offense will be a warning. Second offense will be a one week ban from our shop and warning the mods. The third time, and you will be moved to the Black List where you will be banned from our trade thread forever.
8. I want to try make EVERYONE happy. If you are not satisfied with a pokemon I give you, feel free to PM me, VM me, or post here, and I'll try my beest to make you as happy as possible!
Verdant Bolt's Info:
My Friend Codes:
Diamond: 3309 7592 9678
Platinum: 3437 9235 9442
SoulSilver: 4941 7619 7052
I almost always trade off of my Soul Silver game unless otherwise stated :)
My In-Game Name: Will be sent to you in the confirm trade PM
My Trade Bio/ Things YOU should know before you trade me:
• My Pokémon Diamond version is cheated via an Action Replay, but it has no connection whatsoever with my other pokemon games, it doesn’t even know they exist • My pokerus is the real, legit stuff: Yeah, you heard me. This won’t cause your DS to go ding, ding, ding when you are at you next tournament. (BTW Good Luck! :)) • I dont not normally trade off of my Damond or Platinum games, but if you really want a cheated pokemon off of my Diamond that can be arranged if you just ask nicely :) • When I go out and infect my pokemon with pokerus, I rush back to the nearest pokemon center (running or flying) in order to make it still have as much time on it as possible so you can spread it effectively (PM me if you have any questions about pokerus) :) • I will trade for clones but I will not trade as much for them in that I do not like them as much as real Pokemon in that they are not the original, real (and they were created so that the original trainer could have more to trade and thus turning them into more money then virtual creatures :P) Pokemon. I will still trade for them, but as I said I'm less likely to give as much for them. • For your information (because I will use this term some times) a perfect is a pokemon with both the trait and characteristic supporting one skill like speed or attack and a high perfect is one that has a naturally high ev limit for that given skill along with being a perfect (for example if I had a Weavile with perfect speed (which I do :)) • Also, because everyone had to ask this at one time or another UT (or Untouched) means that the pokemon in question has not been battled with at all (EVER), :D • If your trade is pending I will not put up what we are trading because I too dislike when other people but into my trades (happened a ton at my TCG league) • I will not trade much for items if I need them unless they defy the rarest levels of rare • I have more stuff then I put up for trade so ALWAYS ask me, just because it isn't up here doesn't mean I won't trade it • If I don't respond right away I'm either being lazy or I'm busy; I wont forget about you • I NEVER leave the mic on, and never will. • If I'm in a good mood I might just pick a random (somewhat weak and cheap) pokemon to have you trade me for the pokerus (ask and you shall not receive on this one peoples) • I will do a battle frontier challenge with you (or battle) when were done with our trade if you ask The Story of My Legit Pokerus (dumb luck at its best :P): So when I first got my Pokémon Soul Silver game I was super excited. So I played it for a while, set it down, slept, ate, and then played it again. So somewhere after I think the third-ish gym, I went to the Pokémon Center to heal my pokemon and I saw a strange message come up on my screen. Instantly I recognized it as the legendary pokerus message and was excited again (and it was my Cyndaquil too :)). So thats is the story. It is one hundred percent real.
I will USUALLY use these Friend Codes. Before we trade, I will PM you with which one to finalize.
Once again, if the use of AR codes upsets you, post here OR PM me and we can try to work something out.
I use these AR codes now (Platinum only):
- IV Check
- Fast egg hatch
- Infinite Money
- All TM's
- All Medicine
- All Pokeball's
- Rebattle Code (Only for legendaries)
- OT name change (Only because I used to get bored of one name)
LIST OF AWESOME TRADERS (CHECK THESE GUYS IF YOU DON'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR HERE):
Peoples who want to be on this list PM either P99 or VB and we will have a look at your trade thread :D
Credits I owe
Labarith - 1
Credits I have
Labarith: Japanese Landorus, Perfect Darumaka For +2 credit(s) Shaniqua: 2011 Suicune, 2011 Entei For Perfect Shiny Heatran, Perfect Shiny Spiritomb
DDD1235: Shiny Near-Flawless Latias 112/HP,204/SpA,192/Spd. For TRU Arceus Cloud1989: Aethers Cyndaquil for future distribution (Giveaway pokemon) Labarith: Nintendo World Store Manaphy, Shiny EVed Mewtwo, Shiny Rayquaza, For 10th Anniversary Celebi UT, 10th Anniversary Lugia UT, 10th Anniversary Ho-oh UT +2 credit(s) RustySneakers: Aethers Cyndaquil giveaway winner.