Pokkén Tournament

It's neither based off a human, nor it is from the humanshaped egg group.
That's how I define it.
Otherwise anything bipedal is humanoid.
Dictionary said:
humanoid
ˈhjuːmənɔɪd/
adjective
  1. 1.
    having an appearance or character resembling that of a human.
    "a small, green, and hideously warty humanoid figure"
noun
  1. 1.
    (especially in science fiction) a being resembling a human in its shape.
    "a three-eyed humanoid"
I feel Sneasel/Weavile fit those.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I feel Sneasel/Weavile fit those.
Perhaps there's a difference in definition between the translation from my language to English.
But I don't feel Sneasel/ Weavile fit into the category of the word in my language, because they have beast-like qualities on them, and not of human bloodline.

But that, I don't care.
I don't see why you need to be picky on such a small thing.

Cresselia~~

Ya, you click into #ポッ拳 and then click "view all comments".

--------------

I don't get it!
I am suspended AGAIN??

Why is this happening? All I did was to vote in Pokken!

Ya, you click into #ポッ拳 and then click "view all comments".

--------------

I don't get it!
I am suspended AGAIN??

Why is this happening? All I did was to vote in Pokken!
My best guess is that they thought you were a 'cheat' account, since all you did was sign up to vote, which could in their eyes easily have been someone who already has a twitter and has voted trying to cheat another vote for their favourite Pokémon. Not sure how they'd figure that due to your email tho; are you using someone else's?

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
While I doubt they will be in, Im gonna root for typhlosion, ursaring, and floatzel.

and thanks for the links

Cresselia~~

My best guess is that they thought you were a 'cheat' account, since all you did was sign up to vote, which could in their eyes easily have been someone who already has a twitter and has voted trying to cheat another vote for their favourite Pokémon. Not sure how they'd figure that due to your email tho; are you using someone else's?
Ya, that's a possibility too.
I certainly wouldn't want to see people doing that.

I also guess that one of my Tweets look very spammy Because I was repeating the Pokemon name over and over again in that Tweet.

I'll just start to use my Twitter a bit more.
I also have to change my E-mail because the confirmation letter never got sent through. (Though strangely, unsuspend E-mails do get through)

One thing I do hope is that this game is accessible to the beginner. This is something many fighting games struggle with, but if it wants to draw in fans of Pokemon, which is hardly the most masochistically hardcore series in the world, it might have to dumb down (not dumb down because that's a bad thing, but a good dumbing down if you know what I mean).

I'm hoping for some over the top special moves and finishers. With it being pokemon, I'm sure there are a lot of interesting things they can do. Lucario's finisher for example could begin with a few bullet punches and end with a really flashy close combat animation, etc.

I'm hoping for some over the top special moves and finishers. With it being pokemon, I'm sure there are a lot of interesting things they can do. Lucario's finisher for example could begin with a few bullet punches and end with a really flashy close combat animation, etc.
Pretty sure his finisher's Mega Lucario

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Actually, I'm just as excited to see the various stages in this game as I am to see the characters. With those graphics, and all the diverse environments shown throughout the Pokémon games, I'd be sorely disappointed to see the Pokémon duking it out behind a barn in the middle of nowhere (though, the place in the trailer has a resemblance to Valley Windworks or Solaceon Town in Sinnoh). I know the Tekken games' stages are usually practically identical from a gameplay standpoint, but they have great background art, a tradition I hope to see transferred to Pokémon too. The Gyms alone provide plenty of good fighting arenas, as do the terrain in several places. Let's hope we'll get to see some really interesting locations rendered in glorious 3D in this game.

Sudowoodo would have been much more appropriate for mimicry, cause it actually mimics. Ditto is a transformer, which in a sense is mimicking, but it's not quite the same.

Not only that but Sudowoodo is the closest Pokemon to resemble Tekken's Mokujin.

Cresselia~~

Weavile is totally going to be in. It's like every 5 Tweets there's a Weavile tweet.
Magnemite as well.

The other icons do not reflect what's going on on Twitter.

I've only seen 2 votes for Liligant, 2 for Delphox.

Oh, Noel Lopunny, I saw an increase of votes towards Lopunny yesterday!
Lopunny (more than 10) surpassed Jynx (8) now.

Weavile is totally going to be in. It's like every 5 Tweets there's a Weavile tweet.
Magnemite as well.

The other icons do not reflect what's going on on Twitter.

I've only seen 2 votes for Liligant, 2 for Delphox.

Oh, Noel Lopunny, I saw an increase of votes towards Lopunny yesterday!
Lopunny (more than 10) surpassed Jynx (8) now.
Thanks for the updates! Wait...it was below jynx?

They said they wanted to focus more on the action aspect of fighting games rather than use tekken's fighting system. I wonder what we can expect? I'm hoping more flashy over the top specials and the such.

One thing I hope does not happen are clone characters.

Cresselia~~

Thanks for the updates! Wait...it was below jynx?

They said they wanted to focus more on the action aspect of fighting games rather than use tekken's fighting system. I wonder what we can expect? I'm hoping more flashy over the top specials and the such.

One thing I hope does not happen are clone characters.
Ya, until yesterday it was.
But Jynx has relatively more votes than most other Pokemon.
Say, Liligant, Froslass and Meloetta only got 3 votes, 1 vote and 1 vote respectively.

I hope it's going to be different from Tekken. I personally haven't played any Tekken, but generally I found these fighting games difficult to control.
I hope Pokken is easier than Tekken in terms of control.
(I could never pull out the combination attacks when playing combat games. And I find it difficult to aim at the enemy.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)