Serious Political Ideas on Military Might and Gay Right(and etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people do not think about politics enough. Too many are just bystanders who vote on President by "Who is the most popular candidate around here? I'll vote for him!", "Oh, I like his hairdo! Maybe I should vote for him..." I made this thread to get people more involved in politics and I have some questions for you guys to answer:
Why is military might such a good idea according to many conservatives? Probably because it has the natural way humans wish to conquer incorporated into it.
Why is it okay for Gays to have rights? Probably because they are people too, and deserve to not be treated as less than straight people.

Discuss these and other political ideas and solutions you have here. Feel free to pick holes in each other's solutions and ideas, but please don't flame.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you have presented no intetesting or unique perspectives to warrant such a sparse OP, as well as bringing two totally unrelated issues up to be discussed. threads should have more focus than this while also having sufficient breadth of subject matter to facilitate an actual discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)