Pollo Rampage

POLLO RAMPAGE
INTRODUCTION
Hello, me again, and today I bring ThunderBag my new Wi-fi Ubers team. I decided to do from Arceus, specifically its set more standard: SD Arceus

Now I needed an immunity to fight, and there were two options: Giratina Giratina-O or. I chose Giratina-O and I wanted an offensive team (I think that defensive teams are boring) and thus i have a ground type inmunity

Then decided to add something to put entry hazards and thus give way to such utility Giratina Ghost (since it is the best antispinner in Ubers). A spinner would be useful for me to remove the annoying Toxic Spikes. So I added a Forretres

Then I wanted something to put Stealth Rock and also a Phazer. And I added Groudon

I also wanted to try some new legendary, and as the sun is due to Groudon, and what better than Reshiram?

Finally I decided to put some of Fighting-type, and I added Blaziken

IN DEPTH

KROUTON (Groudon) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Tail
The lead's team is responsible for putting Stealth Rock and climate. It is also my physical wall and one of my phazers. Earthquake for STAB, Fire Blast for Steels and Tail Dragon to hit dragons. Ev spread standard, to maximize its Defense and HP.

TROLLBALL (Forretress) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Change
- Spikes
The spinner of the team. It is responsible for putting the two hazards (Spikes and Toxic Spikes), maximizing the damage done to change pokemon and making more effective the role of phazers. Rapid Spin to facilitate the work of swepeers. Voltchange to scout. 252 evs in Sp Def and HP to maximize its mediocre special resistance.

MYSTYC (Reshiram) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Turboblaze
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Activa Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Solar Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Blue Flare
- Outrage
The team's revenge killer. Thanks to the sun Blue Flare, wreaks havoc on the opposing team. Sunbeam thanks to the weather does not need to load and allows me to hit the water Pokemon. Draco Meteor for STAB. And Outrage for Special Walls, such Blissey. Evs distribution standard, 4 Atk evs to do more damage with Outrage

POLLO NAZI (Blaziken) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Hi Jump Kick
- Protect
There is not much to say, take advantage of, forced changes, use Swords Dance and sweep. Protect if the Pokémon is in the field is faster than me

PEGATINA (Giratina)@ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 252 SAtk / 8 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Dragon Tail
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Sneak
My anti spinner. Hidden Power [Fire] by for Scizors, Shadow Sneak and STAB move, and priority. Draco Meteor to hit hard and to do phaze. Ev standard spread to cause maximum physical damage and especially has 12 evs in speed to be faster than the standard

PEGASUS (Arceus) @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
- Earthquake
The core of the team. Incredibly bulky and can use Swords Dance in many situations because of it and wreak havoc on the opposing team killing more than one Pokemon. Sword Dance for boosting, ExtremeSpeed ​​how priority STAB, Shadow Claw for Ghosts and Earthquake for Steels. It has 4 Evs more than the standard set to be faster.

AT A GLANCE

POSSIBLE CHANGES
-Change Fire Blast by Stone Edge in Groudon
-Change Solar Beam in Reshiram
-Change Blaziken by other pokemon

I assume you chose Giratina-O for its immunity to fighting, not Ghost. And you neede description? How are we supposed to know your playstyle?

Your team has massive trouble with opposing Giratina-O, and if your opponent is smart, he or she can take that and put it to their advantage and play around Reshiram by forcing it to switch out and back in to take more Stealth Rock damage, or by running Scarf Palkia, which is superior in many ways, as it checks the same things Scarf Reshiram does, can abuse Drought due to Fire Blast, and isn't badly hurt from Stealth Rock. Forretress seems like it could Rapid Spin Stealth Rock away, but Giratina-O is awfully common in Ubers, take advantage of Rapin Spin and come in on one, and either set up or just retaliate with Hidden Power Fire, or Draco Meteor on the switch, causing either the downfall of one of your Pokemon or hurting the incoming Pokemon very badly.

I suggest running a Scarf Palkia over your Reshiram for reasons that I have already addressed above.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Outrage

You can also try Blissey because your team looks like it could use some Wish support, with Groudon taking all those physical hits without recovery and Giratina-O not having any form of recovery at all. It seems like Blaziken is sadly the more replaceable member in your team as of now (in my opinion anyway), but it'd be wise to try this out.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

It also helps on playing around opposing Giratina-O so you can take them out with ease later on in the game with Scarf Palkia, as Shadow Sneak does little to no damage. Blissey also takes on Darkrai, which is another thing your team has trouble with (assuming you sleep foddered something), and can Toxic stall it to the point where it's easily revenge killed.

Overall, nice team. Good luck.

Blaziken is quite weak defensively, so make it your lead so that It takes no damage from entry hazards like spikes and stealth rock. Then give it a Focus Sash to let it set up, replace Flare Blitz with Blaze Kick and Swords Dance with Hone Claws for accuracy.

Get rid of Dragon Tail with your Giratina-O. If you want Dragon tail, you might as well have Giratina's altered form with it. Teach it Shadow Force or Earthquake, which are powerful offensive moves.

Chandelure is better than Reshiram when it comes to revenge killing, because it has the ability Shadow Tag, which allows it to trap the pokemon, so they are unable to switch out.

Otherwise, the rest of your team is fine.

Your team has massive trouble with opposing Giratina-O, and if your opponent is smart, he or she can take that and put it to their advantage and play around Reshiram by forcing it to switch out and back in to take more Stealth Rock damage, or by running Scarf Palkia, which is superior in many ways, as it checks the same things Scarf Reshiram does, can abuse Drought due to Fire Blast, and isn't badly hurt from Stealth Rock. Forretress seems like it could Rapid Spin Stealth Rock away, but Giratina-O is awfully common in Ubers, take advantage of Rapin Spin and come in on one, and either set up or just retaliate with Hidden Power Fire, or Draco Meteor on the switch, causing either the downfall of one of your Pokemon or hurting the incoming Pokemon very badly.

I suggest running a Scarf Palkia over your Reshiram for reasons that I have already addressed above.

Palkia @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Fire Blast
- Outrage

You can also try Blissey because your team looks like it could use some Wish support, with Groudon taking all those physical hits without recovery and Giratina-O not having any form of recovery at all. It seems like Blaziken is sadly the more replaceable member in your team as of now (in my opinion anyway), but it'd be wise to try this out.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

It also helps on playing around opposing Giratina-O so you can take them out with ease later on in the game with Scarf Palkia, as Shadow Sneak does little to no damage. Blissey also takes on Darkrai, which is another thing your team has trouble with (assuming you sleep foddered something), and can Toxic stall it to the point where it's easily revenge killed.

Overall, nice team. Good luck.
I'll test this changes, but i don't like palkia when is there sunny because Surf power decreases. Thanks for yout ratigns

lik some1 said above, your weak against giritina-o, i suggest puttin shadow claw or force on arceus and Swap out fire blast for overheat [if your keeping it].

check out the nature on reshiram lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)