Poopmars RMT

So i am posting an rmt on behalf of poopmars , he wanted to make an rmt but he had no smogon account and he asked me to post one for him.

i had nothing to do really so i just decided to help him

Clawitzer @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 184 Spd / 72 HP / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

So this is clawzter , call it howitzer cuz this is how it hits like , all this coverage moves boosted by mega launcher make this guy is force to be reckoned with coupled with he decent bulk this guy makes an optimal wall breaker

poopmars had no evs so i decided to improvise a little , i put a little more speed so i can out pace importand pokemon that lurk in those speed zones like suicune and blastoise

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Psycho Cut
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Poison Jab

so this guy is the greater pawner , imho the best mega in uu rn although i wouldn't use that set and spread (i would go with a full speed hjk one) this set is good in its own way , it pretty much set ups on most of his check and easily bypasses them, poison jab , i don't know why he uses that i guess because of fairies but he shouldn't as the presence of fairies is minimal rn and those that exist get heavily damaged by psycho cut

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

So this is the mighty jolteon the guy that's so incredibly fast that makes that other electric type that i cant remember its name look like an broken leg tortoise , the specs is an excellent choice on it i must say shadow ball might look unneeded and pretty much it is but there is nothing better to run in it anyway ,

Metagross @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Pursuit

So this is my guy , my fave mon its sad that it had to end up in UU but at least now its given a chance to shine here, i like the set although it could use some more speed and such , now meteor mash is for all that killing thing the nerf isnt that importand really especially when its coupled with that wellcome accuracy boost , thunder punch is for those nasty waters and pursuit for trapping shit , bullet punch for priority

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Earth Power

another hard hitter , with huge coverage and decent speed for a UU mon this guy is really hot rn , not much can stand against it , and unless opponent can clean it fast , this guy can open some major holes on his team , draco meteor for killing , dark pulse for more killing and the rest of the coverage takes care of the staff the other moves cant kill

Rotom-Heat @ Chesto Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Rest
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp

a special defensive rotom-h for those fairies and especially that bitch called mgardevoir, WoW cripples most physical attackers and such ,the rest chesto combo offers some pretty decent recovery, while volt switch and overheat provide offensive presence

just in case you think i am not that of a good of a guy :

so this is hes team , its pretty solid although its has a few weaknesses like the fact he has no (anti)hazard support , so what do you guys think , rate

team in action
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-88791653

importable

Last edited:

KineSquared

Ubers UU Founder
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
While nothing glaringly weak to it other than rotom-h, your team has no means to clear hazards. I would suggest switching Clawitzer out for mega-blastoise:
Blastoise @ Blastoisite/Leftovers/Assault Vest
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spe
- Rapid Spin
- Water Pulse/Scald
- Aura Sphere
- Dark Pulse

This fits roughly the same role as clawitzer, while being able to clear entry hazards. I would recommend water pulse and mega-blastoise, but if you want a more speciall bulky, you could run AV and scald, or lefties and scald for a more mixed wall.

Mega medicam definitely needs some improvement, here is my suggested set:

Medicham @ Medichamite
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch/Hi Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut/Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch

This set covers its weaknesses, it has perfectly fine speed so I don't know why you wold invest in full HP and zero speed. Fake out gives you a turn to turn into mega medicham and effectively sweep. Drain punch is STAB recovery move or Hi Jump Kick to max out the damage of it's attack(it's HP is situated where you can miss twice and still survive). Psycho Cut and Zen Headbutt are powerful STABs for general coverage. The last slot is up to you. Bullet Punch is priority and can stop some sweepers. Thunder and Ice Punch hits flying types super effective damage.

Y
Mega medicam definitely needs some improvement, here is my suggested set:

Medicham @ Medichamite
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch/Hi Jump Kick
- Psycho Cut/Zen Headbutt
- Bullet Punch/Thunder Punch/Ice Punch

This set covers its weaknesses, it has perfectly fine speed so I don't know why you wold invest in full HP and zero speed. Fake out gives you a turn to turn into mega medicham and effectively sweep. Drain punch is STAB recovery move or Hi Jump Kick to max out the damage of it's attack(it's HP is situated where you can miss twice and still survive). Psycho Cut and Zen Headbutt are powerful STABs for general coverage. The last slot is up to you. Bullet Punch is priority and can stop some sweepers. Thunder and Ice Punch hits flying types super effective damage.
Yes, fake out/hjk/bullet punch is the way to go, and zen headbutt is a bit more powerfull I know it has 90% accuracy but still.

Maybe try u-turn over earth power, it lets you grab a lot of momentum on easily predicted chansey switch-ins and other such things and earth power isnt really needed, is there really something that it hits that your other 3 moves dont hit?

Medichamite was banned. Try Scarf Mienshao over it.
Mienshao@Choice Scarf
Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpDef
Jolly/Hasty Nature
-Hi Jump Kick
-Knock Off
-U-Turn
-Fake Out/Hidden Power Ice
HP Ice can be used to hit those pesky dragons, but nine times out of ten you will want Fake Out.

Medichamite was banned. Try Scarf Mienshao over it.
Mienshao@Choice Scarf
Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spe/252 Atk/4 SpDef
Jolly/Hasty Nature
-Hi Jump Kick
-Knock Off
-U-Turn
-Fake Out/Hidden Power Ice
HP Ice can be used to hit those pesky dragons, but nine times out of ten you will want Fake Out.
If you do go with this, I'd recommend that Mega Blastoise set that was mentioned above with a Modest nature. With three Pokemon running Choice Specs, I see no reason why you need Clawitzer. Not only that, but Blastoise allows you to remove hazards, and switch in Rotom-H more than you normally would be able to.

I'd also recommend running a Life Orb on Hydregon and a Choice Band on Metagross. You already have a Choice Specs user in Jolteon, so I feel like Metagross would work better, as they could each break different walls. I also feel that with Hydregon's amazing movepool, you should be running a Life Orb to make it harder for stall teams to switch into Hydre.

Also, you should be running a moveset of Meteor Mash/Zen Headbutt/Hammer Arm/Bullet Punch on Metagross, and a set of Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Superpower/Dark Pulse. Metagross like dual STABs, and needs Hammer Arm for Fighting Types. Bullet Punch is also great for priority. Hydregon, also likes dual STABs, with Superpower and Fire Blast for steel types. (One hits physical wall, the other hits special walls.)

the slow life orb metagross doesn't make sense. it is slow, so it will not be outspeeding things, therefore taking hits. the hits + life orb will rack up fast. if you are dead set on life orb, maybe try and agility set? otherwise, just go with assault vest or leftovers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)