POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here's an idea.

Marvin the Martian + Cloyster. That would be interesting.
I really can't see this working lol

Posting to say that almost every request from before I went on vacation has been removed from the list in the OP, this is because I have no way of knowing whether people still care about those requests or not, after all, it's been so long.

If you had a request there that you still want me to complete, feel free to post your request again in this thread, or contact me via VM, PM, or IRC.

Sorry I didn't get around to it, but it really can't be helped when two new requests pop up for every request I complete.

Thank you

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i thought pidove fit the bill quite well
Hahahahaha- oh wait it's not a pelican never mind.

It did do it nicely, but not perfectly.!

Or you could do a portrait of me, your choice. You might end up with a broken tablet though.

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
who wants to see more gordon ramsay's one if enough .-.

If you want a fun request, I would kill to see a slutty meloetta xP

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Still wanting my Grumpig, although It's been cleared out with a lot of other requests. Could you please add it to the list of requests?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
<-Birthday coming soon. I want you to make art. Surprise me. =)

thank you

*please?*

wow these are great XD I also have a request, can u draw me a mafia lucario with a mafia head on and a huge sigar :) it would be awesome :p
so can u Please do that for me :)

Such a perfect thread Fatecrasher, everyone of your pieces of art is just exploding with charm and originality! If you are still accepting requests could you please make me a Treecko with a white t-shirt that says "Intern" across it that looks like it was written in black crayon and has this (http://store.jacvanek.com/legit-bracelet.html) bracelet on his hand when you have time? Thanks a bunch in advance =).

Is anyone using that lickitung for an avatar? :o
I LOVE IT. :D If no one is, could you please resize for me to use it? :D

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
all requests have been updated

morm you horse's ass my internet goes out for a few days and you take over my thread

love the pic however

Just and FYI

Octillery + paul mcartney? I don't care if that is spelled right

the point is to turn BOYS into MEN not to give them a mandolin JESUS FUCK
levitating tampon ACCEPT OR NOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)