POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
great job with those 3 fate. IMO you are the best artist because even though they are other great ones on smogon theirs lack emotion compared to yours. the way you draw is simple yet effective since it looks like a anime from the 90s or something amazing like that.

anyway, keep it up with the good work, you got my support and luvdiscs.

Swampert = bambi-eyes
bambi-eyes = bambi
bambi = deer
deer= Sawsbuck
Sawsbuck = Swampert???

Seriously though, that thing is adorable, in a creepy way. It reminds me of a demented puppy. o.o
It's different from most of your other works (prolly cuz it's a sketch). I like it.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You need to take a step back and look at your success, have you noticed that within 3 minutes of you posting an image somebody is already using this as their avatar? It's insane xD
lol rugaji requested swampert, so the avatar thing is hardly a surprise...?

also guess what

gots myself a digital tablet

this is me getting some practice in

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
OMG I LVOE THIS AAAAAAAA GOD DAMN IT. Love the first in the second row and the second in the last row. Quagsire <3

Wait you didn't have a tablet before?

I would say the Heatmor is my favorite out of all of those but Quagsire and Remoraid are equally awesome...on second thought, the Dewott is my favorite.

'EYYYYY

Wait you didn't have a tablet before? >_< How did you get such smooth lines then O:
I really really like the Registeel.

Hey Fate, idk if you ever did my Dragonite request? Anyway, if you can I want to request a Punk Gengar.... I.E. like with a Dead Kennedy's shirt or something? Thanks anyway if you can or can't.

Quagsire looks hilarious.
What program is that.. if you don't mind me asking?
(just for reference in the future :P )
Judging by the smoothness of the lines, I'm guessing Sai?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@dj gopher

photoshop cs3, always has been

anyways dont mind me just experimenting with stuff

lets see

i did a kabuto for anachronism

tux for umbreon dan

and a spheal for iconic

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That Remoraid is excellent.

I gotta say, I prefered you before this tablet! Still great though.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
try out sai, to make the lines a little bit smoother.
macromedia mx also makes the lines smoother, but i'm sure i'm the only one in the studio that actually uses it xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)