POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
Let it be known that today, April 1st, is the day of the apocalypse. The god of art has fallen. Today. April 1st

I suspected so, but I was too much of a pussy to say it and risk offending you.

The art is still awesome, I just wish I knew who to thank for it.

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes.

Thank you!

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fate I would be a happy soul if you would draw more of the human characters. (Hidden Maylene request!!!!!!!!)

That Smeargle...looks like a pathetic, lonely and evil creep...perfectly executed as usual! I agree with Yilx; you have that rare talent of being able to draw humans! Draw more of them!

Lol I love your Colbert report swampert it's hilarious. Can you do something funky with Braviary? Like Jimi Hendrix/Braviary?

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
could you draw arcanine as the CEO of a company sitting at his desk?

maybe throw in a CLEVER or WITTY name plaque or name of the company as well...

THANCKS =]

ps your art is still amazing and makes me wet

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
okay fate I don't know if I've ever requested something from you (maybe i did oh god embarrassing) but

could you TOTALLY draw a joltik like, beating the fuck out of a gyarados with whatever electric attack you fancy? the idea makes me giddy, as joltik is my favorite 5th gen mon. :3

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol fishy you requested masquerain on page 33 so idk which one you want me to draw???

updated with munna kicking ghetsis in the ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)