POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man this stuff is genius, I don't even know what Arrested Development is and I love it xD

For a very long term project (feel free to reject this) I would love to see all in the same picture:

- Wurmple
- Honchkrow
- Dragonair
- Flaaffy
- Toxicroak
- Ninetales
- Farfetch'd (with a paintbrush instead of a leek)
- Drifloon
- Exeggutor
- Steelix
- Regice
- Wigglytuff
- Dustox
- Drowzee
- Lunatone
- Aggron
- Remoraid

If that's too many (which is most likely is) feel free to just pick a few. It would also be nice to have them dressed in a mafia-esque style but hey this is already a massive thing to start with!

WOW!!! You were already fantastic and now you've improved tremendously in such a short period of time!!! I'm so impressed I could cry ;-; Keep it up, buddy!

Also, I love the new thread title, heheheheheheh.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK so it turns out it was harder to fit Ambipom in an avatar than I thought.
The avatar might be too small for you Delko, since the 100x100pixels limit really doesn't give me a lot to work with.
If you don't want to use it that's totally understandable, it was good practice for me anyways.
If you do use it crediting me in your sig would be cool.

Also Alchemator your request sounds insane, it'll definitely have to be something I slowly chip away at. I've got other stuff coming up in the meantime sorry.

And thanks to all of you who have kept up with the comments! Especially Bucky who encouraged me to Photoshop!

Full Size:

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
HAHA the Paul McCartney Octillery

HEY JUUUDE 8I

this is the derpiest response ever but it tickled me silly. Cute work!

Hahahaha, Paul McCartney Octillery and John Lennon Shinxe. I feel required to make a Ringo pokemon now. Make a band.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Here's my entry for the Dragon's Den art contest, it's an underwater scene:

The green thing is a support post of the Dragon's Den pagoda thing by the way.

Sigh...I wish I had a tablet instead of a freakin' laptop touchpad!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
I think the name is Gigaiasu? Don't use a blurry screenshot as a reference guys it's not a good idea.

Drawn at macle's request but it's up to him whether to use it or not.
If so, crediting me in the sig would be cool.

Small:

Big:

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Could you draw me a magcargo for my avatar? But so no background shows up, like Delko's. I'd be much obliged!

Omg Fatecrashers, just gotta say, that these are full of pure awesomeness, especially the Arrested Development and Colbert Report rip off type thing.

I was wondering if i could request a avatar picture of a Forretress dressed as a ninja or something along those lines. If you end up doing this, PM me with the final product.

Once again, awesome work.

wonderful art as i pointed out in irc.

err could i get a meguroko [the new crocodile poke], with a sack on its back or anything that makes it look somewhat like a burglar

ty :)

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
god seriously would someone else please just give this thread 5 stars already? if I'm the only one to do it, it doesnt show up, and considering this is probably some of the cutest art I've ever seen, it absolutely deserves five stars!

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Thanks so much to Snorlaxe and Alchemator for their 5 star rates!

Here's Magcargo, with a nice pair of shades that gives it a certain 'David Caruso' look. I guess this is what you'd call hot AND cool.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Small:

Big:

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Yes it looks like Bad Ass is pleased indeed. That's what I aim for.

ObsidianRanger requested a ninja Forretress, so I took elements of Ryu Hayabusa and stuck them all over Forretress. Thus we have the least agile ninja ever.

Small:

Big:

fghjjgfdsgh DUDE! I remember your first drawings a couple of weeks ago, you've improved shitloads. Do an overconfident Sceptile hitting a pissed of Blastoise in the back...:D? (if you don't want to, maybe Kibago?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)