POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Double Post Like Nobody Is Watching...

Timeneon's request has been completed! If you're using the avatar giving me some credit in your sig or something would be nice ^_^

Small:

Big:

OMFG!! That jolteon is mad. Thanks a million for it. Can't wait to see what you'll do with the Rankurusu.

Double Post Like Nobody Is Watching...

Timeneon's request has been completed! If you're using the avatar giving me some credit in your sig or something would be nice ^_^

Small:

Big:
Haha, that's awesome! Requesting for you to continue on with the poke-avengers with a Slaking donning a 'Flash' suit... You know... For teh lulz. :)

Please and thank you. :)

This artwork is simply breathtaking. I love them. I can't put it any more simpler. My favorites are the Plusle and Minun, Tony Infernape Stark, The Swampert Report, and Paul Octillery.

I like how you make the Pokemon Human-like (or rat-like in plusle and minun's case), that's the icing of the cake on your art.

I would request, but obviously, you're full of them, so I'll just wait a while.

Hi you're amazing. You have a very acute grasp of what you want and execute them wonderfully cutely and cleverly.

IN SHORT, YOU'RE AMAZING

REDUNDAAANCCYYY

Also; HAY BUDDY what size are you making the Sableye for Horndrill? I'd rather have some consistency.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As always, thanks for all the comments guys!

500 Posts Yay!

That's why I decided to execute an idea I had since ages ago. I hope you find it cool too.

I think you'll notice I matched up each Pokemon's colour with a corresponding character's name.

Mr.Blonde - Manectric
Mr. Brown - Entei
Mr. White - Smeargle
Mr. Blue - Lucario
Mr. Orange - Arcanine
Mr. Pink - Granbull

Yo Dawg, that Rankurusus is pimpin'. Thanks for you awesome creations :). Once again your art is excellent.

Rankurusu is awesome men i didn't even realized it was a body with green aura till now lol...
and the reservoir dogs was more awesome that raptor jesus

Hey fate, i was just thinking you could do some sort of cool banner for New Zealanders to put in their sig or something.... seems like there aren't many Kiwis on Smogon that i know of....

Also, all your recent work has been pure awesome, keep it up ^_^

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
Woodford requested Slaking as 'The Flash', so here it is!

Makes a nice partner to Iron Ape as long as he isn't Truant, which he always is.

Woodford requested Slaking as 'The Flash', so here it is!

Makes a nice partner to Iron Ape as long as he isn't Truant, which he always is.

Wow, that's amazing!! Great work dude! Moar Avengers! =P

That Slaking is certainly Jolly natured. :)

In concurrence with every other comment in regard to your art; simply awesome. :)

@Woodford; The Flash isn't an Avenger hahaha
@ColdRAIN; It should be Jarvis, the Avenger's butler.

Anyway, good work man! You've got a really unique style and it works very well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)