Porygon2 (BW2 Revamp) [QC 3/3] [GP 2/2]

Agent Gibbs
not QC or GP or anything, but before this gets uploaded, I'm not sure how great of a p2 counter magnezone is. With the download ones, even tri attack will 2HKO/OHKO the sub. Magnezone won't be doing too much damage with t-bolt or anything and will need quite a few charge beam boosts under its belt. So ehh, unless it carries some crap like toxic, idk. Also, if it's not sub/Charge Beam, then porygon2 can trace Magnet Pull and trap it and wear it down(if that's how the mechanics work).
Just saying.
EDIT: k then

Last edited:
Magnezone resists Porygon2's BoltBeam coverage and Tri Attack and is immune to Toxic, making it a great switch-in to the defensive sets. Substitute sets in particular can set up on defensive Porygon2 lacking Hidden Power Fire and offensive sets lacking either Tri Attack and Hidden Power Fire or a Download Special Attack boost.
This bit at the beginning of the Checks and Counters section should be enough to clarify that. I made it clear that Magnezone primarily sets up on the defensive sets lacking HP Fire, and I even detailed the circumstances in which Magnezone could set up on offensive Porygon2. I understand what you are saying, as Magnezone can't take on every Porygon2 set perfectly, but I have clarified in which cases Magnezone would fail as a counter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)